Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average

This town is crazy! [Bouts of insanity ONLY; not stupidity]
Vongola-Hibari

"omae wo korosu"

While in Wal-Mart two kids that looked to be of age 7 or 8 ran around the toy section shouting profanity and giggled every time they did. So I was waiting for them to stop and couldn't take it any more. Then I decided tell them that "I'll bite them to death" in a calmly manner. One of them stated crying and the other looked scared. They were disturbing the peace so I had to tell them something.

[Image: hhk.jpg]

I'll Bite You To Death If You Disturb The Peace Or Attract A Crowd.
Mar 21 2011 08:30 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Deikailo

Call me Toast
BeyRank: #36 (1,449)
Bronze FaceRoyal FaceL Drago FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceDragoon FaceDranzer FaceFace of WarAntique FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceEmerald FaceDriger FaceGaia Dragoon FaceSapphire FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBronze FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver FaceSagittario FaceWolborg FaceUnicorno FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceGold FacePhoenix FaceGemios FaceSea Dragon FaceSilver FacePegasis FaceGold FaceBlaze FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceAries FaceLacerta FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceGold FaceHerculeo FaceGold FaceChimera FaceAquila FaceByxis FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceGold Face

(Mar 21 2011 08:30 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:  While in Wal-Mart two kids that looked to be of age 7 or 8 ran around the toy section shouting profanity and giggled every time they did. So I was waiting for them to stop and couldn't take it any more. Then I decided tell them that "I'll bite them to death" in a calmly manner. One of them stated crying and the other looked scared. They were disturbing the peace so I had to tell them something.
(Mar 21 2011 07:29 PM)Deikailo Wrote:  Hey, guys, for the record, this thread isn't a tool for you to make yourselves look like idiots for being violent. This is just for a disconnect between normal behavior and insanity (stupidity isn't always insanity).
I think you are a very disturbed person, for the record.
Mar 21 2011 08:32 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rustled Jimmies

Jimmies; turtle them
BeyRank: #1,014 (1,048)
Ketos FaceHorogium Face

(Mar 21 2011 07:29 PM)Deikailo Wrote:  Hey, guys, for the record, this thread isn't a tool for you to make yourselves look like idiots for being violent. This is just for a disconnect between normal behavior and insanity (stupidity isn't always insanity).

Oh, you wanted INSANE crazy. I thought you meant retarded in the slang sense.

In that case...

Yesterday, we went out to T.G.I. Fridays down the highway for my mom's birthday (again). We had the window seat. All of a sudden, this homeless lady just hit our window with her face smushed against the glass. Her yelling and screaming was drowned out by the 90s and pop music Fridays had to offer, but I choked on my nachos when she started spinning her face on the glass with her tongue sticking out.

When we left, I just heard "AHA!!" When I turned, she was pointing at me like she saw a ghost, then she ran to the nearby Wendy's with her shopping car...

[Image: toyroomsossmackjeevesba.png]
DeviantArt | YouTube
(ノ `Д´)ノ ~┻━┻ (°ω°) - Please gobble me kindly.
Quote of the moment:
When you're an adult, things are never that simple. We'd prefer you didn't mess up our business.
If your plan was really so noble, you wouldn't be so emotionless about killing innocent people!
Part of being an adult is having the nerve to do the dirty work that needs doing.
-Kouta confronts Sid as he escapes from Yggdrasil Corp. Kamen Rider Gaim, Episode 15-
Mar 21 2011 08:56 PM
Dan

WORLDWAR2CHAINZ
BeyRank: #361 (1,156)
Antique FaceDJ FaceAmber FaceAnubis FaceWolborg FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAlexandrite Face

Yeah, if you want insanity:
Back when Bakuten Shoot was like the plague there was this old lady who always used to walk around the waterfront, she was certified nuts. We'd walk by and she'd request of us things like 'Into the Lava zone you go, fetch my jewels.' as she pointed towards the docks.. Typical crazy old lady garb: messy dyed blonde hair, very red lipstick, small shopping cart with absolutely no use or anything in it (most likely taken from a wal-mart) old/worn yellow cardigan and brown dress. Oh, can't forget the slippers.. There is my share of mentally insane, unstable people.

[Image: dansignature21.gif]
shout out 2 kai-v
Mar 21 2011 09:04 PM
djspida5

Jairo Lopez
BeyRank: #369 (1,154)
DJ FaceFace of Days II

one time i put a bible in the fantasy and fiction section how insane is that ?!

[Image: takaoquickiesig1.png]
Mar 21 2011 11:03 PM
Deikailo

Call me Toast
Bronze FaceRoyal FaceL Drago FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceDragoon FaceDranzer FaceFace of WarAntique FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceEmerald FaceDriger FaceGaia Dragoon FaceSapphire FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBronze FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver FaceSagittario FaceWolborg FaceUnicorno FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceGold FacePhoenix FaceGemios FaceSea Dragon FaceSilver FacePegasis FaceGold FaceBlaze FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceAries FaceLacerta FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceGold FaceHerculeo FaceGold FaceChimera FaceAquila FaceByxis FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceGold Face

(Mar 21 2011 11:03 PM)djspida5 Wrote:  one time i put a bible in the fantasy and fiction section how insane is that ?!
I think it's more insane that you're back.

Where have you been?
Mar 21 2011 11:04 PM
Dan

WORLDWAR2CHAINZ
Antique FaceDJ FaceAmber FaceAnubis FaceWolborg FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAlexandrite Face

(Mar 21 2011 11:03 PM)djspida5 Wrote:  one time i put a bible in the fantasy and fiction section how insane is that ?!

Oh god, you win. '07 huh? :V

shout out 2 kai-v
Mar 21 2011 11:05 PM
djspida5

Jairo Lopez
DJ FaceFace of Days II

working, gym, school. i have no life on the internet any more.

i googled wbo, and this was right below the world boxing organization. i had to come back to see how things were. nyc is the only place you can get a beer and Caesar salad at 3am. don't you love it ?

Mar 21 2011 11:07 PM
Deikailo

Call me Toast
(This post was last modified: Mar 21 2011 11:10 PM by Deikailo.)
(Mar 21 2011 11:07 PM)djspida5 Wrote:  working, gym, school. i have no life on the internet any more.

i googled wbo, and this was right below the world boxing organization. i had to come back to see how things were. nyc is the only place you can get a beer and Caesar salad at 3am. don't you love it ?
You, me, and Josh need to hang out some time and come back to this thread with more stories of midnight manhattan insanity. 8) You know, once Josh decides to stop being a lazy whatInormallycallhim and get an ID.
Mar 21 2011 11:09 PM
djspida5

Jairo Lopez
DJ FaceFace of Days II

(Mar 21 2011 11:09 PM)Deikailo Wrote:  
(Mar 21 2011 11:07 PM)djspida5 Wrote:  working, gym, school. i have no life on the internet any more.

You, me, and Josh need to hang out some time and come back to this thread with more stories of midnight manhattan insanity. 8)

we're both makin crazy paper so thats a must. you still live in the bronx? we gotta hit up cye as well. this thread is now about nyc bladers

Mar 21 2011 11:10 PM
Deikailo

Call me Toast

(Mar 21 2011 11:10 PM)djspida5 Wrote:  
(Mar 21 2011 11:09 PM)Deikailo Wrote:  

You, me, and Josh need to hang out some time and come back to this thread with more stories of midnight manhattan insanity. 8)

we're both makin crazy paper so thats a must. you still live in the bronx? we gotta hit up cye as well. this thread is now about nyc bladers
I'm back out in the hamptons, but I have a car and I'm 21 to make things even more exciting.

They are pretty uptight about going off topic here. What else is new. Text me. My number is on facebook.
Mar 21 2011 11:12 PM
Sparta

That author guy
Rose Gold FaceDranzer FaceBloody Devil Face

This thread is full of win.

I was at Costco one time, and without warning, a 40 year old dude in nothing but underwear walks in, whistling. Immediately my parents shield my eyes and police officers grab the dude and start walking him to the police car. Later, word got around that the guy, when interviewed, said he and his girlfriend were dared to walk in to a store together, holding hands and whistling, by his friend. Although he agreed, his GF said no. So he went solo.

A scarring experience, I will admit.

[Image: eminemsignew.png]
"Life isn't about how hard you can hit;
it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward"

{[YT]} [|BEYBLOG|] (◊SoG-My Book◊)/<DA>\
Mar 21 2011 11:20 PM
Deikailo

Call me Toast

Tighty whities or boxers?
Mar 21 2011 11:21 PM
Bey-Heart

^.^
Antique Face

One time during church, my friend Mabe was at the altar praying. He was wearing some Kahki pants. The funny thing is, you could kinda see his undies through his pants if you looked real hard. It was funny because he was wearing Tighty Whities and it looked hilarious the way it was outlined under his pants. Pinching_grin He must have been out of Boxers Pinching_grin

[Image: world_god_only_knows___keima_by_p_i_k_e-d3e44cw.png]
Mar 21 2011 11:27 PM
Ink.

Playing with power.
BeyRank: #731 (1,080)
Face of Days IIAmber FaceDJ FacePassport Face

Oh, I almost forgot to mention MY BROTHER. One time, we were in Target, and he was saying, "FRED FRED BURGER!" and "Derf!" over and over again in the most obnoxious voice ever, while walking around like Tetsuya.

My brother's a weird. Pinching_eyes

I play old school. You?
[Image: nessigcopy.jpg]
Click for my YouTube! Retro Game Reviews!
Mar 21 2011 11:40 PM
Sparta

That author guy
Rose Gold FaceDranzer FaceBloody Devil Face
(This post was last modified: Mar 22 2011 01:27 AM by Sparta.)
(Mar 21 2011 11:21 PM)Deikailo Wrote:  Tighty whities or boxers?

Plaid boxers. Trust me, that was years ago but it's hard to forget the image of a half naked grown man walking into Costco whistling and pacing naturally.

[Image: eminemsignew.png]
"Life isn't about how hard you can hit;
it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward"

{[YT]} [|BEYBLOG|] (◊SoG-My Book◊)/<DA>\
Mar 22 2011 01:27 AM
Deikailo

Call me Toast

(Mar 22 2011 01:27 AM)Sparta Wrote:  
(Mar 21 2011 11:21 PM)Deikailo Wrote:  Tighty whities or boxers?

Plaid boxers. Trust me, that was years ago but it's hard to forget the image of a half naked grown man walking into Costco whistling and pacing naturally.
This is something I would do.

[Image: Challenge-Accepted.jpg?imageSize=Medium&...epted-HD-1]
Mar 22 2011 01:35 AM
ikmv

Mark VII
BeyRank: #97 (1,326)
Bronze FaceDJ FaceGold FacePeridot FaceAmber FaceEmerald FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceSapphire FaceCancer FaceCancer FaceGold FaceGaia Dragoon FaceFace of Days IISilver FacePassport Face
(This post was last modified: Mar 22 2011 01:47 AM by ikmv.)
This one time i was dared to walk into Costco in nothing but my underwear hand in hand with my GF . I stripped to my plaid boxers but my GF backed out and then I whistled and skipped into the entrance. This kid stared at me with longing eyes before his mom covered it then I was dragged out by the police. Man that was insane!

My YouTube Channel
Mar 22 2011 01:46 AM
Dan

WORLDWAR2CHAINZ

Haha, well played ikmv, well played.

shout out 2 kai-v
Mar 22 2011 01:52 AM
HorogiumX

Was L-Drago Rules
BeyRank: #1,972 (990)
Driger FaceFace of Days IIWolborg Face

(Mar 22 2011 01:46 AM)ikmv Wrote:  This one time i was dared to walk into Costco in nothing but my underwear hand in hand with my GF . I stripped to my plaid boxers but my GF backed out and then I whistled and skipped into the entrance. This kid stared at me with longing eyes before his mom covered it then I was dragged out by the police. Man that was insane!
(Mar 21 2011 11:20 PM)Sparta Wrote:  This thread is full of win.

I was at Costco one time, and without warning, a 40 year old dude in nothing but underwear walks in, whistling. Immediately my parents shield my eyes and police officers grab the dude and start walking him to the police car. Later, word got around that the guy, when interviewed, said he and his girlfriend were dared to walk in to a store together, holding hands and whistling, by his friend. Although he agreed, his GF said no. So he went solo.

A scarring experience, I will admit.
Anyone notice the connection?

[Image: horunglumxsig.png]-thx to bladeruler!
Mar 22 2011 01:56 AM