This town is crazy! [Bouts of insanity ONLY; not stupidity]

Surely you've all been in a public setting where a stranger has acted inappropriately or you just didn't understand what they could possibly be thinking. Well, I want to hear your wildest adventure witnessing real acts of insanity and immaturity.

I think mine had to be what I just witnessed twenty minutes ago. So here I am in times square nyc trying to look for something healthy to eat at 3am while I wait for my bus to leave in two hours. When I can't decide what to eat, naturally I'll ask for a recommendation. As I approached the counter, an old lady rushes in front of me, salad in hand, explaining to the cashier with a studder why her money should be refunded because the salad she ordered is not fresh and has ddt in it. When the cashier refuses, she proceeds to throw her salad on the floor and rub it in with her foot. she topped it off by dumping her snapple over it and walked out with everything she owned in her roller suitcase. I finally decided to order a salad for my midnight snack based on her love for them.

It was at that point I noticed two girls were deep into a shouting match, flooding the deli with profanity. I picked a seat, facing the two, hoping to see a cat fight. this lasted for ten minutes.

Suddenly, with a beystadium strapped to my back like a shield and a launcher grip holstered at my side like a blade, I feel completely normal.
Hahahah !!!!

Love this Thread Day-Kai-Low Tongue_out

Mine was probably in a Shopping Centre.

Im in JB Hifi Looking for some Steals some Kid throw's a MASSIVE Spaz and Hits EVERY Single game of the Shelves. He was Definitely not Mentally Disabled.

Day-Kai-Low I think you should put in the OP to make fun of Mentally Challenged People is not cool Or funny.
New York, man. I left that place earlier today, and carp still gets funny.

Today, I was on the mini bus coming home in Jersey City from NYC, and there were no seats available for me, so I let my mom and sister take the only remaining seats (as my sister had the dog in her jacket), and I was forced to stand.

Because of that, this strange "tough" guy tried to hassle me because I was standing (and the closest one to him). The stupid girls in the back were enjoying the show. When I refused to answer him, he finally grabbed my shoulder. And I'll be honest, I HATE that. In retaliation, I ended up punching him in the throat and kicked him down onto the floor, stepping on his head a few times. I mean, seriously. I put up with it the whole ride, but when he made a strong physical contact, I'm all "CARP NO YOU DIDN'T JUST TOUCH ME LIKE THAT!"

And the girls had the gall to get mad at me! ME, the guy who was being harassed the entire ride. One of them even tried to get at me (and in retaliation was about to get at her as well). I mean, NYC, I'd understand. But the stereotypical dumbwatts I find in Jersey City just ticks me off to no end.

And I don't bite people to death. I punch them in the throat.

Oh yeah. I also had to get off the bus and walk home myself...
ha ha! well i was in the library waiting for my mum to order her stupid coffee. so i got some random book sat down and started reading . this fat lady was sitting a few seats away. just as i got up she screamed the following:shut the *@!^! up! she said this while staring at a book she was reading. but wait theres more: shut the #$^@! up! #%^* off shut up! yup, she said this all while reading a book. then:!@#$#@$%^%$#&^*&!!!!!!! by this time me and this aisian guy sitting next to me started looking at each other. then my mum came back in and we left.

so yah.
(hope i didnt use bad language)
I think punching the guy would have been more than enough. Not that I condone violence, but that's self defense. The rest was overkill. I would have screamed in pain when he touched me and made it seem more than it really was
Yeah, same, but it wouldn't be complete if I didn't COMPLETELY vent out my anger. I mean, I've dealt with that carp for god knows how long. There are times I fight back, there are times I don't. The guy hit on my mom (which was creepy), harassing me, the dumb girls in the back "cheering" him on, and punching him in the throat would be enough? I was standing without a seat for 20 minutes until I was forced to walk home myself after I got him on the floor.

Big and tough, spewing n-words, but he got taken down by a short chubby guy who still knows is martial arts...and a punch to the throat.
I've seen PETA protest outside of the Lincoln Square shopping center over here, I wanted to throw a six pack of soda cans at them.
HHAHAHA crazy cenile hag i love this post!
holy crud deikailo this thread is weird yet insane!!! one time i was sitting in school and one of my classmates was bullying one of my friends [who cant hit for sugar by the way]. so when they had to take him out,he said that he didnt do anything now that got me pissed so i started to yell at him he still said that he didnt do anything so without me reacting,my arm just went out by itself and punched him in the face. afterwards when he was down,i kicked him very hard in the back. that showed him not to bully him...at least for the rest of the day. he still does that but i hope one day, my whole class jumps him cause hes a real pain in the butt!!!
G20 last summer, 'nuff said.
I'm hoping you know what happened there. If not, I'll just tell it if requested.
(Mar. 19, 2011  5:37 PM)Dan Wrote: G20 last summer, 'nuff said.
I'm hoping you know what happened there. If not, I'll just tell it if requested.

Dear Lord. That doesn't sound good...
I actually went up to Port Credit that weekend because I knew it'd be awful.. :V
Insane stories!

Anyways, I was with my parents waiting for the TTC heading to buy some new beys when all of the sudden , someone, right next to me, started swearing. She had to put her child somewhere far from her (behind a tree) and just started spilling her anger at one of her friends. I tried not looking back to see what was happening but hey, how could I get away from it? When the bus came the same lady was softly still swearing just two seats away from me.
Finally, a place to get out my biggest pet peeve -

WHEN PEOPLE THINK IMMATURITY IS COMEDIC GOLD.

The other day, I was sitting outside, and these three girls are looking at me like they're plotting something, when the one girl (who I'm guessing was the leader of the group) told me that her friend wanted to go out with me. I retaliated with something like, "Do you take out all your loneliness on your poor friend?" or something like that. Well, they obviously didn't see it coming, so they stopped on me AND DID IT TEN FREAKING TIMES TO TEN OTHER PEOPLE. And each time, they laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world. Before I left, the last thing I saw one ofthe girls do was staring and pointing at some guys butt!

Some of them, however, are just plain stupid. A couple of months ago at school, a group of people were slamming the hall doors and giggling like drunk hyenas. And I'm thinking, "WTF, it's pointless and obnoxious, and you think it's funny." That's what I hate the most - some people look like complete morons but think that they're God or something.

But I think the single, most aggravating moment of immaturity I've ever seen at school was this - I was running in P.E. and this eighth grader is doing that trick that isn't even funny in first grade anymore - poking me on the shoulder and pulling away quickly so it looks like it wasn't him. And of course, he and his buddy were laughing really hard. And then they would give me looks and start talking in Spanish. Besides the fact that he found that lame trick amusing, I think the thing that really pissed me off in that episode was that he acted like he was freaking James Bond, like I didn't know it was him. OKAY BUDDY - STEALTH IS NOT WALKING RIGHT BEHIND SOMEONE AND LAUGHING LIKE A DRUNK MONKEY. And he might've thought that speaking in Spanish was smart - BUT YOU DON'T LOOK AT SOMEONE WHEN YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THEM. And I bet $50 that he was telling his friend: "God, he looks so much better than my girlfriend. Too bad everytime I tap on his shoulder I chicken out and pull away." And I'm actually really sure that's what he was saying, 'cause when he would look at me, he would give me this really sexual smirk. Jeez...

And they're a couple of other really obnoxious things, like this guy who thumped me on the back and pretended he didn't do it and went right in front of me and did it to someone else, some perv who was looking through the bathroom stall to freak me out, and I always get annoyed for some reason when people smile when they get int trouble.

Sorry this post is long and rambly, but I REALLY hate this, from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you Deikailo, and funny OP by the way.
(Mar. 19, 2011  10:00 PM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote: Finally, a place to get out my biggest pet peeve -

WHEN PEOPLE THINK IMMATURITY IS COMEDIC GOLD.

The other day, I was sitting outside, and these three girls are looking at me like they're plotting something, when the one girl (who I'm guessing was the leader of the group) told me that her friend wanted to go out with me. I retaliated with something like, "Do you take out all your loneliness on your poor friend?" or something like that. Well, they obviously didn't see it coming, so they stopped on me AND DID IT TEN FREAKING TIMES TO TEN OTHER PEOPLE. And each time, they laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world. Before I left, the last thing I saw one ofthe girls do was staring and pointing at some guys butt!

Some of them, however, are just plain stupid. A couple of months ago at school, a group of people were slamming the hall doors and giggling like drunk hyenas. And I'm thinking, "WTF, it's pointless and obnoxious, and you think it's funny." That's what I hate the most - some people look like complete morons but think that they're God or something.

But I think the single, most aggravating moment of immaturity I've ever seen at school was this - I was running in P.E. and this eighth grader is doing that trick that isn't even funny in first grade anymore - poking me on the shoulder and pulling away quickly so it looks like it wasn't him. And of course, he and his buddy were laughing really hard. And then they would give me looks and start talking in Spanish. Besides the fact that he found that lame trick amusing, I think the thing that really pissed me off in that episode was that he acted like he was freaking James Bond, like I didn't know it was him. OKAY BUDDY - STEALTH IS NOT WALKING RIGHT BEHIND SOMEONE AND LAUGHING LIKE A DRUNK MONKEY. And he might've thought that speaking in Spanish was smart - BUT YOU DON'T LOOK AT SOMEONE WHEN YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THEM. And I bet $50 that he was telling his friend: "God, he looks so much better than my girlfriend. Too bad everytime I tap on his shoulder I chicken out and pull away." And I'm actually really sure that's what he was saying, 'cause when he would look at me, he would give me this really sexual smirk. Jeez...

And they're a couple of other really obnoxious things, like this guy who thumped me on the back and pretended he didn't do it and went right in front of me and did it to someone else, some perv who was looking through the bathroom stall to freak me out, and I always get annoyed for some reason when people smile when they get int trouble.

Sorry this post is long and rambly, but I REALLY hate this, from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you Deikailo, and funny OP by the way.

I totally love you for this post, seeing as I am a really geeky person I get the whole "OH SHE WANTS TO GO OUT WITH YA" ruse a couple times.

EDIT:

It's just that people will make a trend out of any trivial thing, even if its entertainment value is subjective.
Happened to me once. In the end, I got made fun of by my classmates for "denying burnt bacon."
Well, I'm not totally geeky. I'm not bragging, I've seen what people consider "geeky" and while I admit I'm a geek, I'm not what you'd call "geeky looking". I honestly think that they had nothing better to do and were so desperate for men (they weren't attractive, btw) that they decided to fake it. Too bad they couldn't ven have a say for themselves, heh. Thanks, it just really annoys me. I feel you.
Hey, guys, for the record, this thread isn't a tool for you to make yourselves look like idiots for being violent. This is just for a disconnect between normal behavior and insanity (stupidity isn't always insanity).
in p.e my friend nathan was running and the class idiot decided to pants him in front of every1,only the class idiot was laughing tho,so nathan said to him 'dude if u want to see it u should of asked' and the idiot got annoyed by everyone for the week.
(Mar. 21, 2011  7:29 PM)Deikailo Wrote: (stupidity isn't always insanity).
While in Wal-Mart two kids that looked to be of age 7 or 8 ran around the toy section shouting profanity and giggled every time they did. So I was waiting for them to stop and couldn't take it any more. Then I decided tell them that "I'll bite them to death" in a calmly manner. One of them stated crying and the other looked scared. They were disturbing the peace so I had to tell them something.
(Mar. 21, 2011  8:30 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: While in Wal-Mart two kids that looked to be of age 7 or 8 ran around the toy section shouting profanity and giggled every time they did. So I was waiting for them to stop and couldn't take it any more. Then I decided tell them that "I'll bite them to death" in a calmly manner. One of them stated crying and the other looked scared. They were disturbing the peace so I had to tell them something.
(Mar. 21, 2011  7:29 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Hey, guys, for the record, this thread isn't a tool for you to make yourselves look like idiots for being violent. This is just for a disconnect between normal behavior and insanity (stupidity isn't always insanity).
I think you are a very disturbed person, for the record.
(Mar. 21, 2011  7:29 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Hey, guys, for the record, this thread isn't a tool for you to make yourselves look like idiots for being violent. This is just for a disconnect between normal behavior and insanity (stupidity isn't always insanity).

Oh, you wanted INSANE crazy. I thought you meant retarded in the slang sense.

In that case...

Yesterday, we went out to T.G.I. Fridays down the highway for my mom's birthday (again). We had the window seat. All of a sudden, this homeless lady just hit our window with her face smushed against the glass. Her yelling and screaming was drowned out by the 90s and pop music Fridays had to offer, but I choked on my nachos when she started spinning her face on the glass with her tongue sticking out.

When we left, I just heard "AHA!!" When I turned, she was pointing at me like she saw a ghost, then she ran to the nearby Wendy's with her shopping car...
Yeah, if you want insanity:
Back when Bakuten Shoot was like the plague there was this old lady who always used to walk around the waterfront, she was certified nuts. We'd walk by and she'd request of us things like 'Into the Lava zone you go, fetch my jewels.' as she pointed towards the docks.. Typical crazy old lady garb: messy dyed blonde hair, very red lipstick, small shopping cart with absolutely no use or anything in it (most likely taken from a wal-mart) old/worn yellow cardigan and brown dress. Oh, can't forget the slippers.. There is my share of mentally insane, unstable people.
one time i put a bible in the fantasy and fiction section how insane is that ?!