This town is crazy! [Bouts of insanity ONLY; not stupidity]

(Apr. 01, 2011  11:46 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: I saw this kid riding a tricycle thinking he was speed racer.... the expression on his face said "PEDAL TO THE METAL!" and he was going CRAZY fast! people kept telling him to slow down untill...

That's more stupidity then crazy if you ask me.
Seriously I think we should just rename the thread "stupid and crazy this town is." so we can officially end the segregating conversation structure.
(Apr. 02, 2011  2:44 AM)BI-WINNING! Wrote: Seriously I think we should just rename the thread "stupid and crazy this town is." so we can officially end the segregating conversation structure.
then it will just be a spam thread.
(Apr. 02, 2011  3:08 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2011  2:44 AM)BI-WINNING! Wrote: Seriously I think we should just rename the thread "stupid and crazy this town is." so we can officially end the segregating conversation structure.
then it will just be a spam thread.

And that would result in the thread closing...

the other day on the my school bus, we went pass this lady and she bent over and yelled as we went by. I got scared and shrunk into my seat.
When middle aged, or otherwise adults do that, its not best to call it crazy, stupid, or annoying- just generically immature.
about everyday after science which is 8th period i walk with my freind to his girlfreinds locker and watch him open it. i dont know i just do it. everyday he just puts in the combination and opens it. it is sort of creepy but everytime this is going to sound creepy but when he opens everytime 2 seconds later she shows up. oh ya this was wierd and disturbing. on april fools day(friday) he opened the locker and out dropped a note then as always his girlfreind walks over. she nor my freind opens the note and then when they ar about to open it this chubby kid comes by running and snags the note and screams i like pie. and im like to my freind and his gf " what the hell was that about" then the kid comes back and my freind asks how the kid got into the locker then he ran and screamed back i like pie. im thinking what is this kids problem

I'm sorry, but I was reading TWO different things in that post. Is the insane part about the kid, or the insane part that your friend KNOWS his girlfriend's locker combo?
(Apr. 04, 2011  1:05 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: ....

I'm sorry, but I was reading TWO different things in that post. Is the insane part about the kid, or the insane part that your friend KNOWS his girlfriend's locker combo?

A lot of couples know each others locker combos. It's nothing rare.
I thought it was mostly stuff like "Facebook" passwords. I'm not fond of that sort of thing myself. Locker-combo changes can't easily be reset without getting a new lock(er) compared to changing your online passwords. So imagine what'd that stuff be like when they break up...

TODAY WAS AN AWESOME DAY. My sister and I went to Burger King for dinner (I am SO failing this diet, and it's only the beginning of the 4th week), and we saw this old man just sitting on a bench. Just when we pass him, we hear Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" behind us, and he was DANCING. First off, he had his dirty clothes over his boombox, so we didn't see it. Essentially, we got Rick Rolled, but he did dance pretty well. He was there, even after we were done eating. All I could here were drunk murmurs of "Neva gudda gih yoo ah".
(Apr. 04, 2011  3:14 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: TODAY WAS AN AWESOME DAY. My sister and I went to Burger King for dinner (I am SO failing this diet, and it's only the beginning of the 4th week), and we saw this old man just sitting on a bench. Just when we pass him, we hear Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" behind us, and he was DANCING. First off, he had his dirty clothes over his boombox, so we didn't see it. Essentially, we got Rick Rolled, but he did dance pretty well. He was there, even after we were done eating. All I could here were drunk murmurs of "Neva gudda gih yoo ah".
I'd love to see this happen! It would be a dream come true for me.
When I was on the subway, with my mother and siblings, the next stop, a man who reeked of beer vomit and other odors, stopped and stared at us and said "Whaddya lookin' at, I'll cut you up" He then stared at me and said, "You too young 'un..." Five minutes later, a new smell of poo was in the air. He slurred at us and said , "This is da bathroom boss, no look." He then said something in creole or something similar and .........(Dumped and Peed)........... Well my mom decided to go to the next car. But I was laughing and freaked out. I always get a good laugh out of the many weirdos I see on the subway.
(Apr. 04, 2011  7:18 PM)StormHollow Wrote: When I was on the subway, with my mother and siblings, the next stop, a man who reeked of beer vomit and other odors, stopped and stared at us and said "Whaddya lookin' at, I'll cut you up" He then stared at me and said, "You too young 'un..." Five minutes later, a new smell of poo was in the air. He slurred at us and said , "This is da bathroom boss, no look." He then said something in creole or something similar and .........(Dumped and Peed)........... Well my mom decided to go to the next car. But I was laughing and freaked out. I always get a good laugh out of the many weirdos I see on the subway.
That's not really all that weird. He was drunk. You can't really expect much intellectual thoughts or actions from a person when they are drunk. They mostly just do childish, or stupid things that are very predictable You should know this by now....

(Apr. 04, 2011  3:19 AM)Nano Wrote: I'd love to see this happen! It would be a dream come true for me.
I would love to see a video of Dude doing that! XD That would be amazingly hilarious! XD
(Apr. 02, 2011  12:09 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: by mints you mean mentos?

Nope, mentos are nothing compared to Trebor's Extra strong.
(Apr. 04, 2011  8:28 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2011  7:18 PM)StormHollow Wrote: When I was on the subway, with my mother and siblings, the next stop, a man who reeked of beer vomit and other odors, stopped and stared at us and said "Whaddya lookin' at, I'll cut you up" He then stared at me and said, "You too young 'un..." Five minutes later, a new smell of poo was in the air. He slurred at us and said , "This is da bathroom boss, no look." He then said something in creole or something similar and .........(Dumped and Peed)........... Well my mom decided to go to the next car. But I was laughing and freaked out. I always get a good laugh out of the many weirdos I see on the subway.
That's not really all that weird. He was drunk. You can't really expect much intellectual thoughts or actions from a person when they are drunk. They mostly just do childish, or stupid things that are very predictable You should know this by now....

(Apr. 04, 2011  3:19 AM)Nano Wrote: I'd love to see this happen! It would be a dream come true for me.
I would love to see a video of Dude doing that! XD That would be amazingly hilarious! XD
When I met him a second time he was completely sober. Drunk or Not, he would do that and other weird and disturbing things like flash or what he did before.