Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.44 Average

Things you collect (not beyblade related)
MFB Mad Master

The Master Blader
BeyRank: #1,012 (1,050)
Bull FaceAquila FacePassport Face

I also collect pokemon cards, I have over 1500 cards.

I am a Brampton Blader and Im proud of it! Its good to be the Mad Master!
Mar 11 2012 01:32 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
ssj4yamigingka

BEYSPIRITBEYSPIRIT
BeyRank: #1,157 (1,038)
Bronze FaceCancer Face

I collect yugioh cards and the monthly shonen jump manga
Mar 11 2012 03:16 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
nationsbeyblade

spam'ded
BeyRank: #665 (1,091)
Face of Days IIICygnus Face

i used to collect gogo's crazy bones (i have lost them all)

[Image: 8766_286899818095967_1450568746_n.jpg]
my selling thread
Mar 11 2012 10:32 AM
blah

amour
BeyRank: #58 (1,397)
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceAquario FaceCapricorne FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceWyvern FaceFace of Days IIEmerald FaceGold FacePegasis FaceGold FaceSapphire FacePhoenix FaceGold FaceSilver FaceByxis FaceSea Dragon FaceBronze Face

Pokemon cards because the artworks are just amazing to look at.
Fond player of the video game but have never played the trading card game competitively so I'm just a collector.

Mar 11 2012 01:05 PM
Laseryon

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
BeyRank: #236 (1,220)
Bronze FaceBronze FaceEmerald Face

i collect gogos crazy bones, designer vinyl toys, gundam models and plushies =)

Mar 12 2012 10:46 PM
Ga'

Pierce the heavens!
BeyRank: #185 (1,244)
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IISilver FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago Face

(Mar 11 2012 01:05 PM)blah Wrote:  Pokemon cards because the artworks are just amazing to look at.
Fond player of the video game but have never played the trading card game competitively so I'm just a collector.

I still have my 150 USD+ collection of rare cards, along with a ton of spares.

Definitely a fond player of the video game too, haha.

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere."

-Anton Ego/Peter O'Toole (1932-2013)
Mar 12 2012 11:05 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
MFB Mad Master

The Master Blader

I collect a lot of Guitar Hero and Mario Games, I even have an NES, my most favourite Mario game is Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

Mar 13 2012 04:01 PM
GuardianRevizer

----Jelly Shield----
BeyRank: #1,044 (1,047)
Face of Days IIIPassport Face

I just got some pokemon cards and now I have over 600.
Mar 14 2012 05:42 PM
MFB Mad Master

The Master Blader

Nice! Try and beat my massive 1500 pokemon cards, well, I have been collecting them for a long time.

Mar 14 2012 07:40 PM
Dashy

I am the hairdresser
Passport Face
(This post was last modified: Mar 19 2012 07:23 AM by Dashy.)
I collect many different types of cards:Pokemon,monsters,ben 10,ben 10 alien force,yugiyoh,kungfupanda,hotwheelscards,footballcards,duelmasters. I think that`s all of them. And I also collect cars. Like hotwheels.I have over 60 Cars Right nowJoyful_2

Everyone does mistakes! It`s natural. So why feel sad over that you`ve done a mistake when IT IS natural.
I know it has its consequences, but just forget it, and do what you can do, and live on, I know it`s hard but there's NOT anything else you can do.
If you can manage it, I can promise you that you are going to have a happy life.Stupid

Visit my Youtube channel and please subscribe
Mar 19 2012 07:19 AM
ashton pinto

TEAMBEYXTREME
BeyRank: #87 (1,338)
Bronze FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceEmerald FaceBlaze FaceDJ FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceGuardian FaceAverazer FaceKronos FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceUranus FaceCyber Pegasis FaceKetos FaceHoruseus FaceAquila FaceAnniversary Face 2012Rose Gold FaceDark Leopard FaceWBBA Caesar FaceWBBA Caesar FaceWBBA L Drago FaceAres FaceGold FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceCygnus FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceSilver FacePoseidon FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IVSilver FaceRuby FaceAmber FacePassport FaceAnniversary Face 2013Lacerta FaceWBBA Caesar FaceGill FacePoseidon FaceRose Platinum FaceHorogium FaceGold FaceGold FaceOnyx FaceLyra FaceCrown FaceAquila FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FaceGirago FaceFace of Days V

I have a collection of Duel Masters, pokemon & Dragon ball Z cards
trying to get YU-GI-OH..!!

[Image: a2af4725-5a41-4021-9549-86c6445e24a4_zps056d6911.jpg]
Selling HMS/Plastics/MFB beyblades

Instagram
|Twitter|WBO Event India Facebook Page|Beyblade Tournament's Discussion : India| YouTube Channel
Mar 25 2012 07:12 PM
4catsinaboat

TITANTIANTITANTITAN
BeyRank: #618 (1,099)
Rose Gold FaceBronze FaceDJ FacePeridot FaceBlaze Face
(This post was last modified: Mar 31 2012 02:53 AM by 4catsinaboat.)
I collect Vinylmation which are these vinyls shaped like Mickey Mouse.
If you want to see pics, click here please.
They're so expensive Pinching_eyes

[Image: iEneT.gif]
jessica <3
Mar 31 2012 02:52 AM
bladerjosh1994

The Buck?
BeyRank: #570 (1,109)
Rose Gold FaceAquila Face
(This post was last modified: Apr 01 2012 04:03 AM by bladerjosh1994.)
I collect aside from beyblades:
Pretty much my wallet damns me lol

4th LA Super Beybattle 2nd Edition
Apr 01 2012 03:40 AM
Shirayuki

TopKek
BeyRank: #681 (1,088)
Crown Face

(Mar 14 2012 07:40 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote:  Nice! Try and beat my massive 1500 pokemon cards, well, I have been collecting them for a long time.

lol wut? I have merely 2000 pokemon cards 5% of them are magikarps

Apr 01 2012 04:07 AM
Eternal Blader

GOOO SHOOT!!!
(This post was last modified: Apr 01 2012 05:06 AM by Eternal Blader.)
(Mar 13 2012 04:01 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote:  I collect a lot of Guitar Hero and Mario Games, I even have an NES, my most favourite Mario game is Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

Madame Flurrie scares me to this day...

Anyways I collect Mario and Sonic video games! They are very fun to play!

Apr 01 2012 04:11 AM
Cannon

ALTARIANITE
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceRose Platinum FaceAmber FaceCygnus FaceAnniversary Face 2012Coro Dragon FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceBeafowl FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013

I collect Pokemon Games. Grin

I have every Pokemon game so far, except the Gold, Silver, Crystal. I never liked those. aha

Apr 01 2012 10:29 AM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
BeyRank: #230 (1,223)
Antique FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIAres FaceAnniversary Face 2012Uranus FaceCoro Dragon FaceByxis FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013

(Mar 12 2012 11:05 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:  
(Mar 11 2012 01:05 PM)blah Wrote:  Pokemon cards because the artworks are just amazing to look at.

I still have my 150 USD+ collection of rare cards, along with a ton of spares.

Definitely a fond player of the video game too, haha.

Wow, I actually do not have rare cards, and my TCG collection stands at a mere 100-200 cards.
Tired
Aaand, even I am a fond player of the video game...

Well, as many people do, I usually like to collect old coins. I am also fond of collecting anything that is small and shiny! Call me a real-world Meowth or Linoone!
I have got a lot of beads, buttons, and marbles! Eee

[Image: janstarblastsignature.jpg]
Team IB Revolutions
Thanks to N0body for the avatar and Synth for the signature!
Apr 01 2012 10:29 AM
Ga'

Pierce the heavens!
BeyRank: #185 (1,244)
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IISilver FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago Face

Get some original Charizard swag like I have then. Wink I got it when it was sold in stores, but my Charizard is unfortunately not 1st Edition. Otherwise, that collection's value would go up by 200 dollars.

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere."

-Anton Ego/Peter O'Toole (1932-2013)
Apr 01 2012 04:20 PM
sarabscientist

LOUD YELLING
BeyRank: #757 (1,078)
Rose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIAntique FaceJiraiya FaceAnniversary Face 2012Amber FaceAnniversary Face 2013Dragonis Face
(This post was last modified: Jul 08 2012 04:31 AM by sarabscientist.)
POKEMON CARDS.
I HAVE OVER 9 THOUSAND (just saiyan).

[Image: eeqdQ.png]
|| MyBB Code Guide || User CP Guide ||
Wake up, I know you can hear me.
Apr 01 2012 05:16 PM
Eternal Blader

GOOO SHOOT!!!

I collect pokemon cards. I have about 200-300 of them. I never played the actual game, I'm just a card collector.

Apr 07 2012 09:49 PM