Thermal Giraffe 105HF

Thermal Giraffe 105HF

I know, I know. It sounds like a totally junk bey. From my tests, though, it shows some potential against Defense. Don't believe me? Check out the tests

Concept

Set Up

Launch

Parts

Tests:

Testing Videos:

Overall
Wouldn't MF be better than HF? Well I don't see much potential in this combo, its outclassed, but maybe in limited format?

Diablo kerbecs or girago girago bd145r2f are better for anti attack
I would have used MF but I don't own one at the moment and I don't have BD145 either. I would have tested this combo out against BD145 based defense if I did. And I think it could be useful in limited format. And thanks for the advice on parts!
Even based on the tests you gave I seen no potential in this combo what-so-ever. No offense. Smile
Can you show videos? I'm really not sure if I can believe this...
@ Kaizer Mostly I wanted to show that some outclassed parts can beat top tier beys. It kind of fell through once I got past the Killerken Reviser test, though.

@ Ultramarine I think I can. Give me a little while to film since I didn't get it on video earlier.
What condition is your CS in?

EDIT: phantom Cygnus 90mf seems like a much Better choice....
It's been worn down so that it's no longer super-aggressive. I last used it in a tournament, and it was legal at that point

Yes, but I do not have Cygnus, MF, or 90 Unhappy
@Ultramarine The videos are up in the OP. Sorry they are so short and are lacking battles.
I'm fairly sure you must use the BB-10 for testing.
I know that's standard format, but I thought it was alright as long as it was stated it was not standard format and was not a BB-10. Oops
I might be wrong actually.

With Revizer Killerken E230RSF in BB-10, it really isn't hard to beat. Unless I'm so horribly bad at this sport that I'm completely screwing up, I've tornado stalled an Aquario 90GCF round one of these suckers and it just went Jericho on me. Aquario circled for awhile (woulda been funny if it was 7 Tongue_out) then the "wall" came a'tumbling down.

Not to take anything away from your tests, I just thought I should put that out there.
Really? That's cool! So, I guess if you come across a Defense combo like that, just stall? That makes things easier (And yeah, it would've been funny if it had been 7)
All tests posted in the Beyblade Customizations forum, unless they are in a specific-stadium thread (for instance, "All Stamina Type BeyStadiums Tests here"), need to be conducted in the BeyStadium Attack Type. And of course, for Zero-G tests, any TAKARA-TOMY stadium must be used.

The stadium you used is legal in tournaments, but general tests posted on the site must be done in the BeyStadium Attack Type.
Okay. I won't do it again (unless in the proper thread). Thank you for informing me!
yeah mf would be better but i guess this combo would be ok in limited format lol
You really didn't need to bump this thread just to confirm what everyone already said.