The worst post/thread/decision you've ever made on the WBO.

(Oct. 26, 2015  9:30 PM)mudorios Wrote: bey brad, i bet a lot of people would like to know what your worst decision was, seeing as you are the founder.

I could spend a lot of time ruminating on how I didn't always treat others with the kindness that I should have, or that some of the decisions I made weren't the best in the long run. But I'm not going to beat myself up about the fact that I grew up, or couldn't see into the future.

I always did the best that I could. Even if some of those decisions were wrong, that's OK. I don't have any regrets.

(Except not putting ads on our YouTube videos.)
(Sep. 17, 2015  12:35 AM)BladeRager Wrote: I'm glad only organizers can post tourney threads or idiots like this would always be posting in it.

Also can't believe the WBO ever had a member like this lol.

I remember when Arupaeo was a full on committee member and punished all these idiots Tongue_out.

But really I feel so embarrassed looking at these posts haha. What do you guys think about them?
(Oct. 27, 2015  1:05 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2015  12:35 AM)BladeRager Wrote: I'm glad only organizers can post tourney threads or idiots like this would always be posting in it.

I remember when Arupaeo was a full on committee member and punished all these idiots Tongue_out.

But really I feel so embarrassed looking at these posts haha. What do you guys think about them?

I died

These are some beautiful threads!
(Oct. 26, 2015  10:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2015  9:30 PM)mudorios Wrote: bey brad, i bet a lot of people would like to know what your worst decision was, seeing as you are the founder.

I could spend a lot of time ruminating on how I didn't always treat others with the kindness that I should have, or that some of the decisions I made weren't the best in the long run. But I'm not going to beat myself up about the fact that I grew up, or couldn't see into the future.

I always did the best that I could. Even if some of those decisions were wrong, that's OK. I don't have any regrets.

(Except not putting ads on our YouTube videos.)

Hey man, why do you not consider putting ads into it? I mean, it's really not a problem for us who want to watch our videos - especially if it helps our forum.
We will monetize most of our videos going forward, though we may keep some that are explicitly meant to promote us or our activities ad-free.

am i really going to this guys tourney
There's no greater virtue than self-awareness.
(Oct. 27, 2015  5:46 AM)Neo Wrote:

am i really going to this guys tourney

I ask myself the same thing.
Guys go to it OR DIE.

JK he's hosted before he's a good guy
I've worked hard to avoid getting warned as much as possible(and so far it's worked), but I remember my early days on this site when I would just try to make the dumbest threads, all of which were promptly closed. But I can't say I've had some real embarrassing moments here overall. Yet.
(Oct. 27, 2015  5:24 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I've worked hard to avoid getting warned as much as possible(and so far it's worked), but I remember my early days on this site when I would just try to make the dumbest threads, all of which were promptly closed. But I can't say I've had some real embarrassing moments here overall. Yet.

I actually try my best not to get a warning and I'm really surprised I still have 0% on my warning level, and I hope to keep it that way.
Lol yeah don't worry. I've hosted three tourneys and no ones died yet. You're good... unless you steal something.
(Oct. 28, 2015  10:06 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Lol yeah don't worry. I've hosted three tourneys and no ones died yet. You're good... unless you steal something.

Got any rare Plastics in that box there? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"new meat for the locker rooms"

OK, that came out horribly wrong there buddy.
(Oct. 29, 2015  2:23 AM)Zed EX Wrote: "new meat for the locker rooms"

OK, that came out horribly wrong there buddy.

The thread train has definitely coughed up some blood right there, Yep, looks like we'll need more coal to keep it going.

honestly though that's the craziest thing I've seen posted yet LOL
Didn't you just post that same thing in the last page?
Can you please stop posting screenshots of stuff I wrote on Skype like I politely asked you via PM before you reposted this again? Thanks Smile

It was a joke to Hato because of the winky face but I don't want people to get the wrong idea lol
(Oct. 29, 2015  3:52 PM)Zed EX Wrote: Didn't you just post that same thing in the last page?

I was sure I did though upon exploration, it was gone so pfft. Got to re-add the historical post.
That meddling brad deleted I believe.

You ought to probably stop posting it Wink
Be deleting errythin~

Eh, there really isn't much here that i would consider my worst post let alone my worst decision. Which isn't so bad really.
I have many bad thered like http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-what-typ...er-you-are http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Best-pla...e-in-India

But taking of post. There are many post that have deleted or correct (mean reply to say thats wrong. Not edit) but worst is this http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Passport...pid1279328 and http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-13-Boo...pid1276714 (no offense or bad words in any post) but second was little shameful. But still I won't got any warning till now
the deleted or edited is to be exected though but...

wow...You just seemed a little naive, nothing more bad or good...Then came the reply...Honestly this isn't to bad.