The worst post/thread/decision you've ever made on the WBO.

This thread is about the worst posts, threads, or decisions you've made on the WBO. This can range from things that were embarrassing, things you don't agree with anymore, or even things that were morally wrong. I'm aware that there's a somewhat similar thread about "when you were a noob", but I found that thread outlined general behavior and actions with relatively small impact. For this thread, discussion can be about specific posts, threads, or decisions made on the site. The reason I wanted to open this up for discussion was hopefully so people could acknowledge mistakes of the past and be able to discuss how they've improved since then.

My candidate is actually a really, really bad one.
This has me looking back at my decisions on this website, its saddening and embarrassing.

1. In the Tier thread when i first joined I argued long and hard that Basalt should still be too tier, this was AFTER Zero-G had realeased all the beyblades it would and I didn't even understand synchromes. A lot of people got angry at me for it, but a few nicer people explained it and I later understood.

2. I once was having a bad day, got warned (a month or a week I dont remember) and got really mad because I thought I didnt deserve.

3. I've been annoying to a lot of people and I feel bad about still today. Me being annoying also got some people in trouble.

EDIT: 4. I currently have a 50% warning, I plan on keeping it as a reminder of being a lil douche.

It's also nice too look back and see how much i've matured.
the worst was one where all my posts were deleted only to take them to PM, shortly after a user who isn't me did the EXACT same thing and funny enough no one was on his behind about it either.

I found it to be not only ironic but a complete waste of time for everyone who was involved as well as i pretty much laughed at those who pretty much were also involved putting down me but didn't say trash about the user following suit.

Actually, now that i think of it. that has to be one of my better experiences here really, the irony was so solid it was like a concrete wall.
mine is definately my drama on the odin central blow thread. if you read like, pages 3-4, it was just me being a jerk. a lot of it got deleted, so i got mad and practically yelled at kai-v and bey brad. big mistake. so I now have a 30% warning and i did my best to delete what i did. im sorry.
Half Nails, I'm laughing so much at your story. I'm so sorry. That's terrible.
(Oct. 25, 2015  9:19 PM)Meta madness Wrote: You got 30%? Hmm, interesting...

why is that interesting?
He replies to half the posts on this site with that, don't worry about it.
(Oct. 26, 2015  1:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Half Nails, I'm laughing so much at your story. I'm so sorry. That's terrible.

It really was. I'm surprised that people even spoke to me after that. I've already made it clear, but I do feel awful about the whole thing. I was just a really stupid kid who made a tremendous mistake. Hopefully this doesn't mar anyone's perception of me now.
We all gotta speak to one another eventually, ain't no biggy.
(Oct. 26, 2015  2:37 AM)Half Nail Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2015  1:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Half Nails, I'm laughing so much at your story. I'm so sorry. That's terrible.

It really was. I'm surprised that people even spoke to me after that. I've already made it clear, but I do feel awful about the whole thing. I was just a really stupid kid who made a tremendous mistake. Hopefully this doesn't mar anyone's perception of me now.

My perception of you has certainly improved knowing that you were willing to come forward with that!!
I've said my fair share of stupid things here.
IE, made fun of someone with the username "sexy girl" for no reason; (probably having a bad day) and derailed a team thread for no reason. 20% of my felony record for that; definitely deserved.

ANNND the false info on Plastics sometimes, where I had 0 ideas about any sort of competitively useful parts; saying things like "cybernetic dragon is good i swear" and having no real evidence to back those claims.
(Oct. 26, 2015  2:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2015  2:37 AM)Half Nail Wrote:

My perception of you has certainly improved knowing that you were willing to come forward with that!!

Thanks man, that makes me feel a lot better. Although it can sometimes be very nasty, I find that I have to look my mistakes in the eye from time to time to remind myself to be my best self. If I had to use the dripping-with-cliche life-is-like-a-road analogy, good lessons and virtues, as well as mistakes and evils, both act as directional signs one must use to navigate and drive themselves to a just end in a life.
(Oct. 26, 2015  2:59 AM)Neo Wrote: I've said my fair share of stupid things here.
IE, made fun of someone with the username "sexy girl" for no reason; (probably having a bad day) and derailed a team thread for no reason. 20% of my felony record for that; definitely deserved.

ANNND the false info on Plastics sometimes, where I had 0 ideas about any sort of competitively useful parts; saying things like "cybernetic dragon is good i swear" and having no real evidence to back those claims.

I understand those feels.

Though, that was quite the interesting set for the cyber dragoon.
(Oct. 26, 2015  2:59 AM)Neo Wrote: I've said my fair share of stupid things here.

If you want to break either your parts or your opponent's parts then yeah I agree
I think anytime I said something wrong factually, and whenever someone rudely called me out for it, I seriously want to just... ugh... and make it that they never type anything that rude but thankfully I was able to contain myself or else that'll be my new worst posts.

Dude I remember that, he was like "Look i'm a sexy girl" in all his/her's posts it was weird af
Neo, making me want to stay here at the wbo more and more.
(Oct. 26, 2015  3:26 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I think anytime I said something wrong factually, and whenever someone rudely called me out for it, I seriously want to just... ugh... and make it that they never type anything that rude but thankfully I was able to contain myself or else that'll be my new worst posts.

Doesn't seem in the spirit of this thread to complain about others, but could you share an example?
(Oct. 26, 2015  3:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2015  3:26 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I think anytime I said something wrong factually, and whenever someone rudely called me out for it, I seriously want to just... ugh... and make it that they never type anything that rude but thankfully I was able to contain myself or else that'll be my new worst posts.

Doesn't seem in the spirit of this thread to complain about others, but could you share an example?

Well, I rather not bring any examples since I don't want to start a drama, and it was probably my perspective from a long time ago, a time where I wasn't as capable of handling those type of posts. Plus I kinda forgot who they were.

Yeah, I apologise for that rant though, I don't know why I did it.
No need to apologize, that sort of thing is exactly what we need to not have happen here in order to have new members join and grow the organization. If members are afraid to participate because they are scared they will say something wrong and be ridiculed about it, then that member is not the problem, the ridiculing member is
Ya live and learn, bottom line in every community.
(Oct. 26, 2015  6:51 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: No need to apologize, that sort of thing is exactly what we need to not have happen here in order to have new members join and grow the organization. If members are afraid to participate because they are scared they will say something wrong and be ridiculed about it, then that member is not the problem, the ridiculing member is

At the same time, it happens really often on this site that any disagreement is perceived as ridicule. So I hope that just as people make efforts to find better ways to communicate their disagreements, others still will put energy into not taking disagreements personally.
bey brad, i bet a lot of people would like to know what your worst decision was, seeing as you are the founder.