The Warm Hearts Thread <3

No one wants to help me out? Haha. I just want a zero g compact launcher! That's all I ask of you!
From the very goodness of your heart.. I would love a Metal Face..or MF-H.. if anyone has a spare, for my searches have failed. X/
*sigh* I'm trying to go to shining god ms's birthday bash but it's about 600-800 MI. from where I live today i'll ask my dad about it but i'm not sure what his awnser will be and also I want to get a BB:10 but when they were $23 on amazon with free 2 day shipping (without amamzon prime) she wouldn't let me get it even though I had the money Unhappy now it's more then I can afford so i'm saving up for the galaxy pegasis dx set Smile I have about $34 right now and its $65 with free shipping Smile and my alowance is $7 a week thats my main priority but I also need Dragooon another Reviser GF R2F and SA165 also 2 wyvangs or balro's (I really need those things cause I only have 1 top tier attack tip wich is lrf and it will ware if I do go to the tournament so it'd be nice if someone could spare an ewd R2F GF Dragoon and SA165 Smile and MF definitly mf for my top tier combo MF-H Flash Orion W145mf so far I have MF-H Flash Orion GB145lrf
Hey guys, for my birthday bash, we are having 20 people come(you heard right) and I only have one BB-10, it will be Round Robin format and a maximum of 6 bladers in each block, so I need at least 3 more BB-10s, if you can get me one for free, thank you and you do have a warm heart.
I neeed a ZG stone face... If you have the heart, which you do, send to:

*Insert rhyme*
OwnageDerp3402 Smile anyway I really need a new BGrin about a few months ago way before I joined the wbo and when I didn't know much about beyblades I got my TT Phantom Orion but the BGrin was a bad mold as it only spun 2:00 and my stock flash sagittario beat it with a completly worn wd np Unhappy so there was this website beygen SG and in their article for Phantom Orion theres a section where it tells you how to fix BGrin legally and I remember someone on youtube said this wasn't illegal and was actually how you fix BGrin Smile here's the article http://beygensg.blogspot.com/2011/09/bb1...on-bd.html so now that I joined the wbo and read the offical wbo organized play rule book I found out my BGrin is Illegal foreever even though I got it to spin 5:30 using WD-40 (I sprayed it 3 times like the video told me to do heres the video very misleading http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZdsgTbAN6A) and now it's solo spin times are 2:00-2:30 and in battle it acts like a Semi-Broken BGrin

so if you want to have a warm loving heart... give Lazer a good mold of BGrin to start Smile
I have a BD, but it's a hasbro mold that sways and circles...
I've been playing in the same stadium I got 3 years ago from metal fusion(the black l drago one) it is extremely worn and cracked now, but my parents won't even buy me a new hasbro stadium, saying that the old one still works fine. If you want, I would love a bb-10 or tt zero-g stadium, no matter how used it is, as long as it is in working condition without cracks.
(Sep. 15, 2013  4:08 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I have a BD, but it's a hasbro mold that sways and circles...
you mean it's aggresive? I'll take any BGrin that's either semi-broken or perfect and has never been modified (It's legal for tournament use)