The Perfect Bey

A Perfect bey is basically something that can spin for ages, Attack furiously and can't get knocked out. Soooo bearings are good, flat tips are good, and heavy weight. Hmmmm. Maybe MF-H Duo Aquario D125MF? Or something on the lines of that.
the perfect attack tip is the RSF with the Storm Ray and Cyber wheel it makes a perfect Multy, Smash, and Upper attack Type
MF-L/MF-H Gembu Dragooon F230CF/GCF would be powerful and almost invencible combo
L-Drago Destructor GB145 Hf/s
The destructor fusion wheel has spin steal and reverse rotation
GB145 has perfect balance so the s in Hf/s is more useful
When Hf/s is in attack mode it balances out with the wheel making an attack type when in it's stamina mode it syncs with the GB145 making a stamina type the only thing that would be a good opponent would be an attack type however the spin steal should counteract that
(Nov. 27, 2015  7:58 AM)New L-Drago 24 Wrote: L-Drago Destructor GB145 Hf/s
The destructor fusion wheel has spin steal and reverse rotation
GB145 has perfect balance so the s in Hf/s is more useful
When Hf/s is in attack mode it balances out with the wheel making an attack type when in it's stamina mode it syncs with the GB145 making a stamina type the only thing that would be a good opponent would be an attack type however the spin steal should counteract that

Yeah nice combo but. I have tried it, I agree L-drago destroy is good fusion (L-drago is fusion wheel lol) but Hf/s have poor balance even with GB145 doesn't make big difference. Another left spin like variares r145gcf/r2f will defert it (I think they are equally powerful). But L-drago can be defert by destabilizing or K.Oing.
(Jul. 24, 2015  2:54 AM)GhostShredder Wrote: people say defense is the best offense so make a defensive attack type

that's called an anti-meta, and they are pretty good against everything, but any extremely competitive combo in any type can take them. but they are great for fighting noobs. Smile
(Nov. 27, 2015  6:27 PM)mudorios Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2015  2:54 AM)GhostShredder Wrote: people say defense is the best offense so make a defensive attack type

that's called an anti-meta, and they are pretty good against everything, but any extremely competitive combo in any type can take them. but they are great for fighting noobs. Smile

That sounds more like Mobile/Evasive Defense. Like BD145 RF, which is used for Mobile/Evasive Defense.

I know that E230 RF, a form of this type of Defense, is only good against Attack.

I really would not consider this the "Perfect Beyblade".
perfect bey ever= a piece of flat cyllinderal metal with an engine that spins it left and its powered by solar panels..
A perfect bey would be genbull mixed with flash. i mean you'd add the slopes of flash to genbull. While genbull keeps its symmetrical shape to maintain its stamina. so Stamina + attack. Then Genbull Genbull W145MF boom.
Perfect Bey you ask? Bastalt Pegasus 100rf~

Its a beauty <3
Maybe Balro ^2 BD145MF? or Reviser Dragooon F230GCF?

or maybe Wyvang Dragooon F230GCF [best of both worlds, say what? it has everything! Attack, Defence (maybe lol) and stamina] or MSF-M Balro Dragooon F230GCF [Jack of Alll Trades, but Master of All! lol just kidding}
To be completely honest, I think it's Wyvang Dragoon BD145RDF. It has everything and has proved itself in multiple tournaments.
Left-spin Attack/Defense is so broken lol

You can't really KO it, you can't use B : D to counter it (because KOs), and even Tornado Stalling it is kinda iffy if they can launch their RDF aggressively enough.

Now that Omega and Libra are gone, there's not a lot that really stands out in Limited as being OP, from what I've seen. Lightning and Dark Knight LTAC are really strong, but aren't too hard to beat with the right combos.
Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF has been a major issue in Toronto this past while. Great defense, great spin-equalization and generally knocks out Dragoon stamina. LMAO had found MF Duo Cancer W105EWD (would assume it would be the case with any other low-track Duo combo) could generally take hits from Dragooon but I'm still kind of iffy on that. Dragooon and RDF wouldn't be worth a ban as much as BD145, but banning it would also affect anti-attack and defense as a whole.

Quote: Lightning and Dark Knight LTAC are really strong, but aren't too hard to beat with the right combos.

Dark Knight Girago LTAC is easy Limited's most versatile combo. There isn't much it can't beat, really. It knocks out Stamina and most other attack combos and usually out-spins any defense it can't knock out.
(Jan. 06, 2016  11:53 PM)Mitsu Wrote: Dark Knight Girago LTAC is easy Limited's most versatile combo. There isn't much it can't beat, really. It knocks out Stamina and most other attack combos and usually out-spins any defense it can't knock out.

Pretty sure at Hato's Birthday Bash, Earth 85/90/100(?) WD had countered DKG during the semi-finals; all 3 times the LTSCs had beat it in those 3 matches. But yes, DKG is a very versatile combo, being able to KO or OS a lot of combos.
It was CS. Smile I definitely wouldn't be reliant on that combo, by any means, though. The results had a lot to do with BAWB18's launch with Dark Knight Girago. He only recently learnt about the combo that day and wasn't familiar with how to launch it correctly. In a later tournament, I got the opposite results against JesseObre, where we played just about the same combos.
this thread is for MFB only or burst or pla?
Any format then? Hmm, I hear Makendo from a distance calling this thread.
(Jan. 07, 2016  3:44 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Any format then? Hmm, I hear Makendo from a distance calling this thread.

Please don't.

If we are talking about different formats at different times, I would say that MF-H Lightning L Drago BD145RF was as close to a "perfect" combo that I have experienced in any co,go, I understand now some of the combos that progressed in later MFB are even more dominant which I do find really surprising.
Bearing core combos are really good in HMS, but not too the point where I would call it perfect.
Well, it really depends on what one means by the "perfect bey".

If you mean making a perfect combination out of existing pieces, then I don't think it's possible. I've created some pretty good beys, but they all can be defeated (coincidentally, there's three or four, and they all beat each-other in some way, shape or form).
Now, if one wants to talk of a hypothetical "perfect bey", then that is another matter entirely. What would it actually look like? It would have to be the best at attack, defense, and stamina. Something that may not be possible within the bounds of reality. I think the closest thing to a "perfect bey" would be proto-nemesis in it's special stadium, but only in that stadium, when in the center, with the center red dot spinning it. And even then, I'm pretty sure you could knock it out easily with a really good launch.

So yeah, a perfect bey would have to defy reality.
The perfect bey would be a thick-walled hollow metal sphere with a smaller metal sphere inside, and launch tabs on top. It would be too heavy and round to be knocked out, the centripetal force exerted by the inner sphere would keep it spinning longer than any existing bey, and since it can't be KO'd or out-stalled, there's no need for it to attack, and obviously it can't be bursted, either. Literally the only thing that could beat it is another one of the same thing. If only one were to exist, it would be the perfect bey.
The perfect bey is solid metal, rubber tip, and weight a pound. It will never be made.