The Ninja's Avatar/Banner Shop

Work for others:

Tournament Banners:

Fandom Banners:

Random stuff:
If you thought that these were interesting and cool, and you 'just want to have one', then why not send me a PM telling me what you would like?

~The Ninja
Profile pics are called avatars Smile
true they are called avatars
(Mar. 29, 2014  12:53 PM)zyro s. Wrote: true they are called avatars

That's already been said Tongue_out, there wasn't really a need to post that.
I have a challenge for you.See if you can make this banner:
Size:300x260
Background:fire blazing all over the place
Foreground:Gravity destroyers beast(not beyblade),Doom l-drago beywheel(beastnot beyblade),Theif phoenixs beast(not beyblade).I want the Doom dragos beast flying over gravity destroyer,and phoenixs beast heading towards l-dragos beywheel beast.
Text:Team Blazing D-stroyers in black
This is more of a team banner.
I can complete that challenge, but because it is a team banner, do you want each member's name on it? It may take a while because Inam currently working on BeyBouncer's avatar, and I can only work on one at a time. When it is complete, I will PM you the completed banner, and I will also upload it to the OP.
I was going to wait until Blazing D-stroyers is a little more developednand then I will put members namesTired
Here it is. Sorry if it is bad; I sort of threw it all together:
[Image: 7jAdUu5.jpg]
Actually,it's good but I wanted the beast of the beys I describedStupid(bit beasts)
And can the pixles be 400x400?
There is no Phoenix, L Drago, or Destroyer bit beast Unhappy that is from the plastic series...
I think he meant those "Spirit" beast (like the blue pegasus for pegasis) than bit beast.
(Mar. 30, 2014  2:22 PM)Synth Wrote: I think he meant those "Spirit" beast (like the blue pegasus for pegasis) than bit beast.

Yeah,those
This is the new banner that I made for your team:
EDIT: Woah, that is really big. Here is the smaller size:
Awesome!!!!!!
Ill taKe the really huge one.
Youre welcome to join my team blazing d-stroyersXDXD
size:as big as possible
Text:"It Ends Here" in pitch black letters
Background:solid blue
Color shade:red and black
mediaConfuseds1Goku on the ground,Vegeta preparing to shoot a ki blast(ss2),and pikachu behind vegeta preparing to shoot him with electro ball
The other shops are taking too long so I have the challenge above and below for you:
Majinn vegeta with a blue background.
That's not much of a challenge but whatever.
Also,on the team banner,can you use the background of the very first banner you made me and could you also write "ANARCHY" in red letters at the top?
ThanksXD
Thanks!Can this fit the requirements?
It'll automatically be resized, if thats what you mean.
(Apr. 09, 2014  10:43 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: It'll automatically be resized, if thats what you mean.

Thanks man
The url doesn't work
(Apr. 09, 2014  7:30 PM)The Ninja Wrote: Here 'ye go for thy wondrous Avatar!: [Image: LPhD5Fg.jpg]

Even though it should be resized, you do realize the quality will be lowered by a considerable amount right?
The avatar URL.It says,"the url does not work."