The Last King 2: A beyblade story (Chapter 4.5 is up, accepting characters)

Poll: How do you like the story?

...What the flame byxis?
0%
We-ird
0%
Could be better
25.00%
hey this is great!
0%
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
75.00%
Total: 100% 4 vote(s)
This is the sequel to my older story by the name of " The Last King. " I will still be accepting character requests. If you haven't read the first one it may be hard to understand some parts of the story. Dont be afraid to give suggestions for plots (IN PM),

If you liked, please comment! Being told what you liked, what you hated, what I'm doing good is always a huge inspiration to me! Thanks Tongue_out

IntroductionUnhappyWarning, very short.)

chapter 1: The United States of Death

chapter 2: MindWipe
Chapter 3: Suck them tears up
Chapter 4, part 1: There Is One Among Us

if you want to make a character request it must be done as shown in the following spoiler ----v-----v
check out the original too! Tongue_out http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Last...r-requests
Yes! A sequel!!Grin can't wait for the rest of chapter 1 and so on!!Grin
(Dec. 10, 2013  12:24 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote: [quote='XKai_DranzerX' pid='1179271' dateline='1386653910']
This is the sequel to my older story by the name of " The Last King. " I will still be accepting character requests. If you haven't read the first one it may be hard to understand some parts of the story. All character requests shall be done like this
Intro (Warning, very short.)
chapter 1: The United States of Death (unfinished)

(Dec. 10, 2013  5:06 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Yes! A sequel!!Grin can't wait for the rest of chapter 1 and so on!!Grin

Thank you so much for supporting me! It will be a definite goal for me to post at least once a day, and I will try to finish the first chapter by today as well!

This is the sequel to my older story by the name of " The Last King. " I will still be accepting character requests. If you haven't read the first one it may be hard to understand some parts of the story.

Intro (Warning, very short.)
chapter 1: The United States of Death (unfinished)
[spoiler] Emma, Ace, Shoren and I stand flat footed at the ocean dock. We say not one word, for the sound of eagles chirping and whales moaning is too amazing of a sound to interrupt. Emma puts her arm over her shoulder, embracing the awesomeness of victory that surrounds us all. " We did it Christian... " she realized.

I look towards Emma and smile," Yeah... I guess we did make it to America didn't we! " We started to walk off of the dock in a group, laughing and conversing along the way. I pulled out my Iphone 5 and checked Google Earth for the nearest hotel, and instantly feasted my eyes on a map full of 5 star hotels on every single street. " Wow! That is a whole lot of hotels Christian! How are we going to see them all?!" Emma exclaimed directly inside my small cat like ears, though we simply just ignored her.

Shortly after Emma said that, our team began walking towards the end of the dock, only to find ourself standing face to face to an awfully intimidating man whose mighty flare was so horrifying you could feel the essence of his anger an entire mile away.
Read the first one and I am excited about the sequel, please don't rush to get my character in.

Name: Joseph Thomas

Bey: Pirate Letus SA150D (not zero-g that is just the name)

PersonalityConfusedadistic, not exactly nice but a fair person, he wouldn't spare a person if they have wronged him or anyone who could help him.

Bio: His Dad was a pirate, one day he went off on a voyage and never came back now Joseph sails the seas as his father did, doesn't like to talk about his past

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Other info: Owns a pirate ship (A crew of about 25), always carries a standard rapier and flintlock pistol. When annoyed by some one he often pushes that person into a body of water. When frustrated his eyes tun black and dark smoke envelopes his body when he is in this state he often blows things up, often his opponents bey.

Appearance: Dark brown skin, brown eyes, semi-long pitch black hair that slightly covers his left eye,wears puffy white shirt under a grey vest, blue jeans, and black boots.

Special moves: Seven Seas Slash, the area is flooded with water Letus rides a wave and crashes into his opponent(the recoil reduces spin speed) Shark Bait, the area is flooded with water and Letus duplicates him self into 3 beys and they all attack his opponent.

Bey description:
Face bolt: the sail of a Pirate ship with a scull on it

Clear ring: Black with grey pirate sculls forming a ring on it

Metal Wheel: has two modes, Mode one has several indents in the spaces where there are not indents there are pistols, the indents act like.. you guessed it, pistols and fire air like, again, a pistol in this mode close range attack and defense are decreased. Mode two is bumpy and has swords imprinted on the sides in this mode attack and defense are increased.

Spin Track: Ship Armor very wide and smooth decreases speed but boosts defense

Performance tip: Nothing Special
I though the first one was amazing and I think this one will be too. Keep up withthe good work dude. Can you PM me when your new chapters come out please?
Chapter 1 is finished

Sorry for taking this long to finish the first chapter. Chapters are planned to be uploaded much faster from now on.
THERE WILL BE ATLEAST ONE CHAPTER A DAY FROM THIS POINT ON.
Omg I'm going to READ DAILY OMG HECK YES HECK YES -Faints-
NOTE TO ALL READERS: I am so sorry for the missed updates. I plan to continue writing tomorrow or on Christmas. Pm me for details.
Chapter 2 is up! Sorry for the delay! You can expect a lot more where this came from though! Spoiler alert
Chapter 3 is halfway done. Plan to continue when more people read chapter 2.
Hey this RULLLLLLES
I HAV A CHAR REQUEST:

Name: Jake Hagane

Bey name: Bandit Ifrit ED145UB (Ultimate Ball) or Ninja Susanow A230BWD

Character name: Jake Hagane

Character Gender: Male

Personality: Very short tempered, but calm when studying. When in a dramatic moment sheds alot of tears. Hates breakups with girls. Hates to be betrayed.

Bio: Gingka's son. Was abandoned by Gingka as he went on a training journey. Jake was left with his sister Alice and his mother Hikaru. Very strong. In search of his lost father and since this story takes place in the US, the US is Jake's next search location.

Alignment(Such as good evil neutral): Good

Extra Info: N/A

Appearance(Do this your best, it WILL be used in story if your character is accepted): Medium black hair with grey jacket. Black gloves and wears a belt similar to Gingka's, and wears blue jeans with black boots.

Special moves and description: Special moves: Bandit Crusher, (sends opponent flying, sends it back to the center of the stadium, then sends a barrage of attacks) Reversal Blade, (jumps in the air and thrashes at the opponent, lights up and explodes, causing HUGE damage)
Just note Reversal Blade is only used in the biggest battles.

Bey description: A regular Bandit Ifrit with the ED145 track and a made up tip UB, meaning Ultimate Ball. UB is a wide ball as wide as WB. The Ifrit wheel is silver and the Bandit wheel is purple. The ED145 track is clear purple and UB is clear purple. The face is purple.

Bey Parts(Specific part types if wanted): ???
(Jan. 09, 2014  1:06 AM)Jake Hagane Wrote: Hey this RULLLLLLES
I HAV A CHAR REQUEST:

Name: Jake Hagane

Bey name: Bandit Ifrit ED145UB (Ultimate Ball) or Ninja Susanow A230BWD

Character name: Jake Hagane

Character Gender: Male

Personality: Very short tempered, but calm when studying. When in a dramatic moment sheds alot of tears. Hates breakups with girls. Hates to be betrayed.

Bio: Gingka's son. Was abandoned by Gingka as he went on a training journey. Jake was left with his sister Alice and his mother Hikaru. Very strong. In search of his lost father and since this story takes place in the US, the US is Jake's next search location.

Alignment(Such as good evil neutral): Good

Extra Info: N/A

Appearance(Do this your best, it WILL be used in story if your character is accepted): Medium black hair with grey jacket. Black gloves and wears a belt similar to Gingka's, and wears blue jeans with black boots.

Special moves and description: Special moves: Bandit Crusher, (sends opponent flying, sends it back to the center of the stadium, then sends a barrage of attacks) Reversal Blade, (jumps in the air and thrashes at the opponent, lights up and explodes, causing HUGE damage)
Just note Reversal Blade is only used in the biggest battles.

Bey description: A regular Bandit Ifrit with the ED145 track and a made up tip UB, meaning Ultimate Ball. UB is a wide ball as wide as WB. The Ifrit wheel is silver and the Bandit wheel is purple. The ED145 track is clear purple and UB is clear purple. The face is purple.

Bey Parts(Specific part types if wanted): ???

Thank you! It makes me really happy when I hear people like my stories. Grin Oh, and I have to say wow! That character seems very interesting! I might have to think about how he comes in, but trust me he is going into this story.
Well np! This story is truly awesum even tho i only had time for chapter one cuz of homework and emotional moments that cost me time. I'm expecting alot of amazing stuff from u!
Chapter 3 is up
It's pretty good, but a few grammatical errors are present. Also, in chapter one when the narrator changed, I thought he was in the sme city and when you mention elders I was like "what?" The environment development was pretty good, just make sure to include things appealing to various senses.
(Jan. 09, 2014  2:44 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: It's pretty good, but a few grammatical errors are present. Also, in chapter one when the narrator changed, I thought he was in the sme city and when you mention elders I was like "what?" The environment development was pretty good, just make sure to include things appealing to various senses.

Fixed up the character change thing.
Epic story bro I like the bit battling thing very creative and everything i would have never thought of the person turning into the actual bey its crazy crazy crazy and i love it alot keep writing so i can keep reading onward with the story because i wanna see whats going to happen next
I have a character request ^.^
Bey name divine poseidon r145rs
Character name Alexander royall(spelled witu 2 L's)
Character gender: male
Pesonality:Stuck up, thinks he is better than everyone else, when defied gets a little scary and will lash out at that person. Cruel
Bio: Born and raised in Greece with lots of money, one day someone slaughtered his parents and the rest of his family in greece because of money. One day in a ruin finds divine poseidon. And enters the dark world of beyblade.
Extra info: sometimes recites poetry but its somewhat mean.
alignment: bad very bad no good in him!
Apperance: dark blue hair like kings, constantly wheres a purple toga, wears a crown on his head, with sandless.
Also carries a all purple staff(can his staff be like his launcher like he would hook his bey then like move the staff and it would launch)
Special moves: legendary tide smash: like as he charges forward the water travela with himand he smashes his opponents bey and it sends em flying. Trident of a god: an ariel attack where if he is knocked up high the wieght would come down and be sliced or slammed by the 3 rings. Final rage whirlpool: absolute last resort whirlpool spins out ingulfing his opponent and its K.O less you counter which is only weakspot.
Everything on it is black and blue divine wheel spin track blue ane black the rubber sharp too.
(Jan. 11, 2014  7:05 AM)thelegISlAtive Wrote: Epic story bro I like the bit battling thing very creative and everything i would have never thought of the person turning into the actual bey its crazy crazy crazy and i love it alot keep writing so i can keep reading onward with the story because i wanna see whats going to happen next

Thanks for your time, thought, and overall support! With so many non-bey blade stories I enjoy writing AND bey blade stories, plus school video games etc. I can't write as often as I did in the original, but I will try and make updates as soon as I can.
I am planning on continuing this story. However, I'm not doing anything without knowing anyone's reading. I'll start up chapter 4, but comment if you want more!
I wan't to see more, please don't stop.
(Feb. 11, 2014  3:13 AM)Resonated_ Wrote: I wan't to see more, please don't stop.

Don't worry man, I love my writing. I just felt like no one was there, ya know? Really though, I just need one reader to keep going; so thanks man. You just inspired me.
THIS IS WICKED COOL! Right More!