20.00%
Katniss
20.00%
Peeta
40.00%
Other
20.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
This is the thread for the Hunger Games series and movie.
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR POSTING!
POSTPOSTPOST
THE HUNGER GAMES IS NOW OPEN!

<3 amazing books. up to the last one and i love EVERYTHING about it. I wish there were more. Im really pumped for the movie too Smile
I think this counts, but IDK: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-HUNGER-G...VIE-THREAD

Anyways, I love the series, though the ending was kinda meh to me. Looking forward to the movie, better not turn out like another Eragon though...
Don't spoil it for me please. I'm only on Ch. 8, the sad thing is.......... I started last week.
The Hunger Games is probably my fav book. Im Going to start Book 3 soon!!!!!!!
(Jan. 19, 2012  4:53 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Don't spoil it for me please. I'm only on Ch. 8, the sad thing is.......... I started last week.
I am sad to say your not alone. I finished The Hunger Games. Looking for Catching Fire Supaburn Katniss, the smiley on fire!

I loved the books so much, and before I was afraid the movie would spoil it but then I heard that the author, Suzanne Collins, was directing the movie, so you would think that if the author was directing she would want it to be perfect because SHE'S the one who wrote the book.

Ive read all of them, and Famemonster8 (my bro) is only on the first, so he is bugging me to tell him the end of Mockingjay. That gets annoying.XD
Supaburn Katniss, the smiley on fire!

Random Though/Edit:
#katnissthesmileyonfire
Smile
My class is going on a field trip to see the Hunger Games movie on the release day. As a class we finished the book 3 weeks ago.
I am angry both at the fact that he died and HOW he died. His death just seamed so. . . insignificant. I just wished he had died a hero of some sort.
. I'm QQ'ing a storm right now because of my favorite character's death.
OH im excited for the movie. i read the books a while ago, and i LOVED them XD, i hope to see it on the realeased date, but if not, within the first week DEFINATLY

I think i might just read the books again Grin, for fun

Edit: Hitsugiya
man, u and your class are SOOOO lucky, i just wish my school would do that Smile
I have not seen the movie or read the book, but it sure does look interesting, and I have heard only good thinsg about the series. When I get the chance, I will definatly pick up a copy, and when I am done, watch the movie.

or, I could be a cheap-o with not as much time on his hands anymore, and just watch the movie, haha
I'm reading this book in Language class! I have got to hand it to the writers, these books are amazing!
Oh, I also love the part where Haymitch slips and falls in his own vomit when he's drunk LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!! XDXDXDXD
@LT13
Read the book or perish like
, haha.
Really though, you must read the books before the movie. I need to re-read them, I've forgotten many things, even characters names.. My God what is wrong with me? ;_;
Well for the people who are still undecided as to wheather or not The Hunger Games is worth the read and worth watching on March 23...

I think the Awesome Official Trailers will make your mind up for u Grin
It's awesome but when i first saw the trailer it didn't seem as good as the actual contents of the book, i read them all a while ago, each one in a day, that's how good they were, can't wait for the movie, i love watching books that i've read acted out on the big screen, but there are so many deaths and the theme itself is very mature, how can they stop it being a 15, if it's a 15 i'll have to go to the ticket office wearing a fake moustache and be wearing stilts
The movie looks very good and lol to the fake moustache and stilts lol XD
imma seeing da movie. I hope. Well, it HAS taylor swift songs, soooo....how bad can it be? Pegasis_Wink
(Mar. 01, 2012  2:36 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: @LT13
Read the book or perish like
, haha.
Really though, you must read the books before the movie. I need to re-read them, I've forgotten many things, even characters names.. My God what is wrong with me? ;_;

Don't be mean. Rue's one of my favorite characters. By FAR. (Two reasons. One: She was 12. Two: She was black. Need I another reason? She was just awesome.)

(Feb. 27, 2012  9:47 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: My class is going on a field trip to see the Hunger Games movie on the release day. As a class we finished the book 3 weeks ago.
I am angry both at the fact that he died and HOW he died. His death just seamed so. . . insignificant. I just wished he had died a hero of some sort.
. I'm QQ'ing a storm right now because of my favorite character's death.

Meh. Finnick was a good character. Though I swore for a good ten minutes after
dies. I cannot forgive Coin for that one.
(Mar. 04, 2012  5:13 AM)Temporal Wrote: Meh. Finnick was a good character. Though I swore for a good ten minutes after
dies. I cannot forgive Coin for that one.

I cried for sooo long after this.
I know, right?!
Sorry for all the spoilers. My friend ruined a bit of the books for me so I don't ever want to do that to someone else.

=A fantastic character.
............................................................................................................................................
Just finished the hunger games today.......MUST GET CATCHING FIRE!!!!!
Pretty pointless, this Team Peeta vs Gale stuff.

I didn't really feel much out of
death because I was still saddened about
death at the time.

I'm probably hated for this, but I didn't like
all that much.
also gets her justice in the end.
(Mar. 04, 2012  5:13 AM)Temporal Wrote:

I sure did. I really liked her character, even for the little amount of pages she showed up on.
(Mar. 04, 2012  6:02 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Pretty pointless, this Team Peeta vs Gale stuff.

I didn't really feel much out of
death because I was still saddened about
death at the time.

I'm probably hated for this, but I didn't like
all that much.
also gets her justice in the end.

How could you not like Prim? Aw, man! Prim's probably my favorite character. She's definitely the most innocent. Though yes, I hated Coin from the beginning. She seemed like a female Snow. Except more manipulative. At least Snow is honest about things.
I didn't not like her she is just "too innocent".
(Mar. 04, 2012  3:55 PM)ultimateswiftie Wrote: