The Emperor is Here

Hello everyone, I am ryan and I'm 25, from Italy, my bey called LDrago
(I love the L-Spin hahaha) have overcome many challenges and several tournaments in Italy, I was placed in the first place, this led me to seek competitive rivals and here I am, that's all, see you soon!Tongue_out_wink
Welcome to the 5 star WBO Hotel! Haha, enough of the doorman act for me; seriously though, welcome and I hope you enjoy!
(Nov. 13, 2014  10:09 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Welcome to the 5 star WBO Hotel! Haha, enough of the doorman act for me; seriously though, welcome and I hope you enjoy!

ahahah Thanks so much !
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization ! Did the tournaments you've attempts were official WBO tournaments ?
(Nov. 13, 2014  10:36 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization ! Did the tournaments you've attempts were official WBO tournaments ?
Thank you, I won a regional with Driger-S but we talking about plastic generation bey 8/9 years ago, I could not tell if they were WBO tournaments were definitely Hasbro and organized in toy stores or event type Lucca Comics and Games event and Cartoomics event ever held in Italy, but I would like to see the WBO competition Smile
Hey, then you should definitely go post in our Italian forum to try to get a tournament going, whether you hosting it or someone else. It has been a long time since the last WBO event in Italy ...
(Nov. 13, 2014  11:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hey, then you should definitely go post in our Italian forum to try to get a tournament going, whether you hosting it or someone else. It has been a long time since the last WBO event in Italy ...

I also presented in the Italian forum, because you're absolutely right, "It has been a long time since the last WBO event in Italy", now in Italy the beyblade is dying and this is not good, is one of the reasons why seeking a level of worldwide competition, but I hope that at least someone wants to organize a WBO tournament in Italy , also in Italians stores Hasbro took off the beyblade and put on the market Bidaman