The Bishop Creations [OPEN] - Limited requests

Hey WBO,

Once again i will be creating one of a kind signature art for the community, I will complete ONE request per week so i apologize in advance for the wait, its wort it. Enjoy!

MY SIGNATURES ONLY COME ON ONE SIZE
[Image: test.jpg]

---------------------------------------------------------
Submission format (No Gif request currently)

Media: One subject, character, beyblade, facebolt, logo, ect.

Background:What if anything would you like in the background?

Color scheme: What colors/shades would you like? One or Two

Type style: How would you like your username written? Futuristic font,
Handwritten font, ect.

---------------------------------------------------------

Example's

[Image: output_O7_H8_QW.gif]

[Image: output_Cp6g4z.gif]

[Image: output_8z_Nnu_Z.gif]

[Image: output_gpc_KR3.gif]

[Image: TBC_Tri_sig_new1.png]

[Image: 21oojg9.jpg]

[Image: output_Nfp_Iq_Y.gif]

[Image: output_BMOF1u.gif]

[Image: output_UGNHta.gif]

[Image: TBC_TRi_Fo_sig_new1.png]

[Image: output_Jd_Gxbl.gif]

[Image: output_s_HZJTL.gif]

[Image: output_q_Fe_FJP.gif]

[Image: TBC_Mad_sig_new1.png]

[Image: output_FEb_An_J.gif]

[Image: output_s8wi_GB.gif]

If you are selected from the applicants i will PM you with your signature.

The Bishops Signatures
Hey! Glad to see that you make sigs. I'll start off your thread with a request:

Media: Natsu Dragneel (from Fairy Tail)
Color scheme: I would like fire, and if possible, ice on the bottom left. If you will be able to make a GIF, then could you have the flames moving? Don't mind if you can't.
Example From Submission
[Image: output_Cp6g4z.gif]
Media: Shining God MS w/ Tyson holding it
Color Scheme: Thunder and if you can, make it move Tongue_out
Extra: The name Team Renegades and Shining God MS wherever you can put it.
Media: Naruto Sage mode
Color scheme: Really light blue(Like Blue Thunder)
Type style: Sage Mode(Use what font you thinks best)

I just want to see how good you can do. Make me happy lol.
Media: Allen Walker

Color Scheme: Maybe a transition from like a dark blue to white. Whatever best fits the render. I don't want it to be a GIF. Add my username as well. Last but not least, make it awesome :3.

Type Font: Grafitti type. I don't want it too messy though.
Wow Your Amazing! Could I Maybe Have A Signature With Something Saying Midnight. With The Same Font Your Signature Has , The Effect On LMAO's And The Backround Black? Thanks Alot Wink
I would like to say... I LOVE my new signature! I recommend The Bishop! Thank you!
Basically my signature, just fit to your dimensions and animated waves if you can.

Media: Animated waves. It doesn't have to be exactly like my current signature, but something similar if you can.
Colour: Well the waves pretty much cover the whole thing, but if they don't, then, well ultramarine.
Type: Same as current signature if possible. Something block-y.
Media: generations of wolborg (wolborg 1 through wolborg ms, wolborg ms being the center piece Smile"
Color scheme: either the backapround should be light blue or snow, can u do both and let me choose?
Type of style :" team ancient knights" right above the beys a little bigger then your logo that is in all yours sigs and in the same font as the team banner Smile

Thanks in advance
Media:Krito From sword art online

Background:moving like crystal shards

Color scheme: blue and black

Type style: Blue flame Sharp furturistic and my name with blue flames
I really like my new signature! Thank you and good luck!
Can I have:
Bull, Aries, and Leone coming out of their beys separated by line going vertically.
After each bit beast appears the letters in my username appear, like after Bull comes out, Bul, would appear. Sam for the other 2.
Thanks Bishop the sig is awesome!!!

You make sigs so they won't be deleted by mods, right?
(Nov. 21, 2013  12:14 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: I really like my new signature! Thank you and good luck!

(Nov. 21, 2013  1:37 PM)Bularieleone Wrote: Thanks Bishop the sig is awesome!!!

You make sigs so they won't be deleted by mods, right?

Thanks everyone, glad you like the art!

@Bularieleone yes all of my signatures are below the limit on maximum size and can even have lines of text underneath. PM me if your worried your signature is becoming to large.

Also PM me if you need the image code again, they will never be deleted.

@XKai_DranzerX Don't know how i missed your request, you'll be next
@Bulaireleone It really depends on you and how much extra text you want to put into it. You can't have a 500x200 signature and put in additional text. Just don't put many lines of text, and you will be fine.
Can I have Sakyo Kuryame on the right with a red and black back ground moving with my username in a Futuristic font.
Could I have a signature with phantom Orion with the same font your signature has and with colors blue and grey and could it move like LMAO's and could it say PhantomOrion22.
Thanks
Thank You So Much For The Signature! I Just Might Not Use It Because I Might Be Attending An Arts School For Photography And Editing So I Think It's Best For Me To Work On My Own Editing Smile Thanks Again!
I want mine to have Kyoya in the back round and have a leone face bolt and I want it to move

And I want it to say leone 7
Can i get a Neo galaxy eyes photon dragon sig. xD (so many words) with a galaxy/space backround please.
I waited Till you got on Too tell You.Thank You I reply Enough. Your Amazing. Art Work its so awesome I. Can't. Express it Once again Thank You for the awesome signature. Its so unique.

Sincerely,Xkai_dranzerX
Media: Zeus(Bit-Beast Ver. & Beyblade) I don't have a link because I'm not very sure what I want.
Background: Black
Color Scheme: Black & Red or Black & Purple
Font: Like Ultramarine's, but smaller in the Left hand corner
Extra: Team Soaring Phoenix, Bottom left corner.
Motion: I want the background to spiral around the bit beast version of Zeus, and the beybalde to spiral right and stop like Shining God MS'
Media: Luigi(Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon)Sorry no link I couldn't find a good one
Background:King Boo with lots of boos behind him
Color Scheme: Purple and green
Font: Like XKai_DranzerX's but green
Extra: Boo!: the top
Motion: I want the boos to circle around
Please!!!