The Bishop Creations [OPEN] - Limited requests

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I literally love it i can't thank you enought I give you a 5 star review your signatures are very good and creative it's just awesome Smile thank you Smile
Thanks for the new sig its awesome!!!!! just what i wanted Smile 5 stars for you
Thanks for the sig it is awsome I give you Smile 5 stars.
Can i have a sig with dark knight dragooon that looks like phantom orion22 but the background has red and black with the font that u have Thx.
Dude, you can't just keep asking for more sigs after just getting one. Stick with one for a while.
(Dec. 03, 2013  1:27 AM)tsagai Wrote: Can i have a sig with dark knight dragooon that looks like phantom orion22 but the background has red and black with the font that u have Thx.
Yes That's True! He Still Needs To Make Others Signatures! Smile In Fact I Really Happen To Like Your's :p
Sorry for the fast change, but can I have a new sig with this image:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUYrFQOF8Qw
Oddity in purple with font like PO22's
Tea Ancient Knights on the bottom same color and font

Thanks in advance!
Can I have a new sig that has Sakyo321 in a black and red back ground that moves like LMAO and that has a font that looks like phantomorion22 and that has .dark knight dragooon on the right.
Thank-you for the signature, Smile
(Dec. 05, 2013  9:59 PM)ifrit123 Wrote: hey how do you get those signatures?

U request what u want in your sig and he makes them.
Media: Duo Uranus

Background: Multi-Colored Techno, and shall move sideways

Color scheme: Duo Uranus Original Color

Type style: Name next to Duo Uranus, Glowing Bright Light
Hey Yall,

I am closing down the shop for a bit, Need a break to start planning for my next tournament. If your requested a signature recently i will try an get to your request if i find time. Sorry!!!

Ill open back up again soon, Tell then feel free to PM me about re-sizing images or GIF images for more proper sized signatures. Enjoy!
My signature is awesome! Thanks.
He made that awesome signature for me, I´m sooo happy! Smile
Really great work, thank you very much, The Bishop! Smile
I would like a signature Smile

Media: Ryuga
Background: Sky
Username: Could be written anyway you like.
(Jan. 22, 2015  2:28 PM)TeamAgroBlast Wrote: I would like a signature Smile

Media: Ryuga
Background: Sky
Username: Could be written anyway you like.
Dude he hasnt been on in forever,hes probably not gonna respond
Thats disappointing lol