Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average

Thank You
Guardian Odin

R E B O R N
BeyRank: #342 (1,167)
Amethyst FaceDJ FaceAmber FaceRoyal FaceGold FaceLapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceFace of SoulGold FaceWolf FaceFace of WarRose Gold FaceAntique FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceEternal Passport Face

I'm just sitting here in the upstairs computer room on the air bed. The sun's coming up. I never thought I'd be here. I certainly never thought I'd be here posting on a Beyblade forum.

Thoughts were just passing through and I just thought I'd mention how much this community has helped me through all of this. You know, mom's cancer, the living in the basement, not really liking the people I'm with. Without this website, I would have had no tournaments. Would not have met many wonderful people. Would not have had good times and created some really good memories. Beyblade has always kept me strong, and it is very hard to believe that we are all still fighting together even as we grow past the edge of adulthood.

I just wanted to say thank you everyone. For everything you've done. Thank you, Brad, for holding us all together. Thank you, all the wonderful bladers who have kept us company and made these tournaments possible. Thank you, all the silly people who make us laugh.

I know this will end someday and I want to enjoy it as much as I can for now! So keep on spinning. It'll always be whizzing by in your heart.

Thank you.
Feb 16 2009 12:47 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Giga

Call me Will :D
Antique FaceLapis Lazuli Face

Very nicely said, Anubis :3

[Image: promotion.jpg]
Thanks to Ellz for my Face Smile
Feb 16 2009 12:49 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rocky

~~~
BeyRank: #855 (1,066)
Antique FaceSagittario FacePeridot FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceFace of SoulFace of CourageAquario FaceSilver FaceFace of Days

Aww.......that was so adorable. I don't know whats gone on previously but it's great that everyone has stuck together and I'm glad you feel so supported. I hope one day, if I'm ever feeling really down, the beyblade community will be able to stick by me. Pinching_eyes_2 Even if we are all pretty scattered around the globe. Pinching_grin
Feb 16 2009 02:15 PM
Sega

Whos BAD?
Royal Face

Straight from the Heart man Smile
Feb 16 2009 02:17 PM
Giga

Yeah tbh I feel like this sometimes, we can just relax (mostly Pinching_grin ) and talk about blades or other random stuff, and no one will randomly come up and annoy you, for the most part

Feb 16 2009 02:18 PM

thats deep man

[Image: DomHertzfeltsig.gif]
Feb 16 2009 02:19 PM
H2O

Pegasis

(Feb 16 2009 12:47 PM)Anubis Wrote:  I know this will end someday and I want to enjoy it as much as I can for now! So keep on spinning. It'll always be whizzing by in your heart.

Thank you.
this wont end. whatever happened and how far are we from each other we will all stay friends for ever (i hope)

[Image: Pegasis-Sig.png]
Feb 16 2009 02:20 PM
Giga

Well said, pegasis even when MFB stops we will still be here

Feb 16 2009 02:28 PM
Maz

Royal FaceAntique Face

Thank you for being such a selfless member of the community! And thanks for being a friend:3

You know im spending money because spending time is hopeless.
And know i pop bottles cause i bottle my emotions.
At least i put it all in the open
Feb 16 2009 03:08 PM
Bluezee

Beast of the East
BeyRank: #30 (1,476)
Silver FaceAntique FaceGold FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceSilver FaceRuby FaceSilver FacePlatinum Face

Yeah, you have lots of friends here Anubis, definitely including me. You have been a great friend, beyblade mentor, and a great person in general. I'll always be around man.
Feb 16 2009 04:34 PM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

what an awful thread

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Feb 16 2009 08:37 PM
Blue

Since '03
Royal FaceAntique FaceFace of WarDJ FaceBrad FaceFace of DaysFace of Days IIFace of Days IIIEterner FaceGill FaceTrypio FaceBronze FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVFace of Days V

stinker edit that^

Nicely said Anubis. I have amazed thoughts like this too time to time. Hahaha. Hopefull you can make it up to AN.

Signature was too large. Read the rules.
Feb 16 2009 11:11 PM
Pich

Formerly Pichuscute
Lapis Lazuli FaceRose Gold FaceRoyal FaceAntique FaceLeone Face

(Feb 16 2009 03:08 PM)Maz Wrote:  Thank you for being such a selfless member of the community! And thanks for being a friend:3

This ^^^ Not much else to add really. =) Can't remember if you were the one that showed me this site or not, but if you did then thanksSmile.

[Image: Pichuscute_Signature1_1.jpg]
Thanks, Kai-V, for my banner

My YouTube Channel for Beyblade: http://www.youtube.com/user/pichuscute0

~FWC Forever~
Feb 17 2009 12:46 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
Deikailo

Call me Toast
BeyRank: #36 (1,449)
Bronze FaceRoyal FaceL Drago FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceDragoon FaceDranzer FaceFace of WarAntique FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceEmerald FaceDriger FaceGaia Dragoon FaceSapphire FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBronze FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver FaceSagittario FaceWolborg FaceUnicorno FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceGold FacePhoenix FaceGemios FaceSea Dragon FaceSilver FacePegasis FaceGold FaceBlaze FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceAries FaceLacerta FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceGold FaceHerculeo FaceGold FaceChimera FaceAquila FaceByxis FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceGold Face

(Feb 16 2009 08:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:  what an awful thread
WE LOVE YOU, TOO, BRAD! *Bear hugs*
Feb 19 2009 02:26 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
AnnieDuck

queen o' itas
DJ FaceRoyal FaceAntique FaceFace of War

You carping sap
Feb 19 2009 02:46 AM
Deikailo

Call me Toast
BeyRank: #36 (1,449)
Bronze FaceRoyal FaceL Drago FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceDragoon FaceDranzer FaceFace of WarAntique FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceEmerald FaceDriger FaceGaia Dragoon FaceSapphire FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBronze FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver FaceSagittario FaceWolborg FaceUnicorno FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceGold FacePhoenix FaceGemios FaceSea Dragon FaceSilver FacePegasis FaceGold FaceBlaze FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceAries FaceLacerta FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceGold FaceHerculeo FaceGold FaceChimera FaceAquila FaceByxis FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceGold Face

(Feb 19 2009 02:46 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:  You carping sap
Best part is, I'll stake a wager he can mess a guy up if he had to.

Ah, strong body, big heart.
Feb 19 2009 02:53 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Anu

-
Royal FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceGaia Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceDragoon FaceDragoon FaceDranzer FaceDranzer FaceDraciel FaceDranzer FaceDriger FaceDragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon Face

This is very touching... Unhappy
Dang it! I'm too emotional Pinching_grin
Feb 19 2009 03:17 AM
Roan

Hope
Antique FaceFace of WarDJ Face

This is nice and all, but I'm not gonna lie... It kinda weirded me out. Uncertain

Feb 19 2009 03:30 AM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

(Feb 19 2009 03:30 AM)Roan Wrote:  This is nice and all, but I'm not gonna lie... It kinda weirded me out. Uncertain

qft

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Feb 19 2009 03:55 AM
Kei

wavering light
BeyRank: #4 (1,688)
Face of SoulLapis Lazuli FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceRoyal FaceAmethyst FaceBronze FaceLeone FaceFace of WarDJ FaceSilver FaceDranzer FaceSilver FaceFace of DaysUltimate Dragoon FaceSilver FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceSapphire FacePrize Hunter FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceBrad FaceGold FaceAnubis FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceCapricorne FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceGold FaceGold FaceLacerta FaceByxis FaceThunder Dragon FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceHorogium FaceBronze FaceBronze FacePegasis FaceKerbecs FaceChimera FacePrize Hunter FaceOnyx FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceStriker FaceGuardian FaceKronos FaceFox FaceJupiter FaceEterner FaceAverazer FaceSagittario FaceZeus FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceCygnus FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceHerculeo FaceLibra FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceSilver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEscolpio FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FacePlatinum FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013Dragooon FaceGirago FaceBronze FacePegasis FaceBull FaceSagittario FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FacePhantom Fox III FaceGold FaceChimera FaceGold FaceZEO FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceEscolpio FaceFace of Days V

You guys aren't TRUE Bladers DJ 2002 - Yeah!

Feb 19 2009 04:03 AM