Dark_Mousy (Team Leader) - 1531 - Rank #18
Phantomhive (Competitive Player) - 1524 - Rank #21
Kuroyukihime(Competitive Player) - 1506 - Rank #24
Defstamina88 (Competitive Player) - 1332 - Rank #94
Primus (Supporting Member) - 1113 - Rank #543
Siliva (Supporting Member) - 1043 - Rank #1053

=====================================

What is Team GT?

Team GT is a competitive Beyblading team. We are located in Raleigh, North Carolina, and host/attend tournaments there regularly. We have traveling members, and our representatives have competed in Toronto, Virginia, and other tournament locations as well.

We have competed in several major events, both in Raleigh and other locations around the continent. We're always happy at the opportunity to compete against new players, and travel to events out-of-state whenever we can! If there's a major tournament going down on the East Coast, you can bet at least one of our members will be there to represent us!

Can I join Team GT?

Well, there are some criteria you need to meet.
  • The members (primarily the team leader) must be able to tolerate you as a person. We don't like poor sportsmanship, or pessimistic attitudes.
  • You MUST Attend tournaments at Game Theory, our tournament venue here in Raleigh. We do not accept members who do not compete in our region primarily.
  • You must have an exceptional tournament record. You must place in events semi-regularly. This team is competition-based. If you want to join, you have to demonstrate your ability.
  • You must respect the other members of the team. Making it on board isn't easy, and they're here for a reason. They know their stuff. Keep that in mind.

If you think you meet the criteria, talk to us at one of our events at Game Theory! We'll interview you, and the members of the team will vote you in or not. We may say no, or ask you to wait, but don't be discouraged if we do. We want the cream of the crop on this team, so not just anyone will be allowed to join.

Can I make an alliance with Team GT?

Nope.

We try to avoid alliances with other teams. They really serve no purpose, must inevitably be broken in the end when members compete against each other, and can sometimes create a confusing/unfair atmosphere in competitive play. We like to keep it simple, focused, and objected towards winning. We have nothing personal against other competitive teams, we just think it's better to avoid making unneeded alliances in general.

We would all appreciate it if bladers who are not members refrained from posting too much in this thread, as things can get cluttered up pretty fast.

Thank you! Smile
Yes!

That OP took me forever BTW. Glad to see how it looks! All those Placement faces look rather nice. Joyful_3 only 12 more to 100!

Anyway, I'm going up to Virginia next weekend to compete in LTD/ZRG (Possibly Standard as well, if we have extra time, but I wouldn't count on it).

Would anyone else be able to make it up? The more the merrier. I know Thunder and Storm were thinking about it. Never actually been to a VA tournament with any of you guys, haha.
Wow this OP looks so much better than the old threads! I like the place faces being in there, but it surprised me when I saw them at first. The main thing is this thread looks good so far, I like the new look and the big accomplishments.
I think the new thread looks great i hope it does not get as cluttered as the first.
This thread looks amazing. Ill make sure it doesn't get as cluttered. New North Caorlina thread should be up tonight also.
VA tourney's off. Unhappy Date changed.

Anyway, which of us is gonna win Anime North this year, haha. XD I really wish I could go, but it looks like my mom wants to take the family a bunch of places this summer and we couldn't afford it.
Im gonna do my best. I should be booking in the next couple weeks.
Its gotta be me or you Dark or maybe even…Primus
IM going to do my best to win AN this year. Its gonna be fun regardless. Hopefully GT can bring it home again.
Just realized something. If I can make it the 22nd, the whole competitive team will be there!

We should start advertising soon, to try and get a good turnout like last time. We could easily hit 15 probably, with all the NC players who came. Event proposal would be good too.

If we make AN three years in a row, I'd be completely psyched. XD
OP has been updated. Man that OP looks prettier then the waitress I had today at dinner. And man she was cute.
I hope team gt can take the qualifier tomorrow.
(Mar. 29, 2014  1:54 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: I hope team gt can take the qualifier tomorrow.

First the qualifier, then the world.
Its a electrifying!
(Mar. 29, 2014  2:10 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: Its a electrifying!
What are you talking about lol. Hopefully we can win the qualifier (and take the world according to Dark). Limited will be tough though will all those MD players, but we can handle them. Wink
Of course we can. Especially with my new and improved Super Yolo Swag Tank of Doom V3
Well guys, we lost.

#MDRevenge

Time for a road trip! I'm thinking this summer. Maybe mid/late July. I want my points back! Eee
Yeah sorry about the loss to geetster in finals guys, I had rough matchups. I was hoping we could have took the qualifier, but maybe next time we'll win.

@TheBlackDragon
Yeah let's all go down their in the Summer and get our points back. I'd probably be able to depending on the date.
You guys agreed I was a temporary member until after AN correct?
(Mar. 31, 2014  9:15 PM)geetster99 Wrote: You guys agreed I was a temporary member until after AN correct?

Welcome to the team!!! See ya in thenfinals of GBT2
Wow guys ... So desperate to win AN by stealing others haha.
(Apr. 23, 2014  1:28 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Wow guys ... So desperate to win AN by stealing others haha.

For the record Geester99 asked, and second, im going to AN.
Hah the alliance is real.

Good luck guys (: Bring my medals home and trophy Grin
(May. 15, 2014  11:49 PM)Stars Wrote: Hah the alliance is real.

Good luck guys (: Bring my medals home and trophy Grin

One alliance or whatever I can actually tolerate. Does this mean Im getting soft in my old age?