"Tales Of" Series

I've actually started playing Tales of Vesperia again, after a LONG while. I can't get that Secret Mission from the boss of the Forest of Keiv Moc. Y'know, that scorpion thing. I do what the FAQs tell me, but I don't know how to do it! D=

Have Raven use Serpent, my foot!
I wish I could do so myself, but my Xbox 360 is crapping out on me, again ¬.¬ Should probably buy a new one...

Speaking of buying, I've been thinking of buying Tales of Xillia (Pre-order copies on eBay aren't very expansive, too), but I'm very hesitant. It doesn't look that good (Not Import kind of good) but a localization, if there is one, would probably come in years.

Damn video game addiction Pinching_eyes_2
That's what I felt when my previous 360 died. One year without Vesperia, and then Christmas 2010 changed it all...
*Sigh* So...After seeing a gameplay video on Youtube, I gave into my own selfish madness and decided to import Tales of Xillia.

Better not disappoint me, Namco Bandai!
It was too much for you to ignore, huh? Thinking about Xillia is getting me excited for Graces f. English voices are still not revealed. ; A;
I knew I was just going to give in, anyway (I'm kinda weak, when it comes to Japanese RPGs) so why torture myself? It's not like I was going to spend that money on anything better.

Also, don't expect the english cast to be revealed too soon. Knowing Namco Bandai, they probably won't even do it and we'll have to guess who's talking through a dubbed trailer Uncertain

Did I mention Gamestop/EB Games already has a release date for it? It's in early February and their release dates have strangely been mostly right, in the past.
Waaaaait. Gamestop has release dates for Tales of Graces f?!...In FEBRUARY?!

...I know what I'm getting for Christmas and my birthday~! (Birthday's in February, btw).
Just called my usual EB Games. Apparently, the release date is now 13th of March. Sorry ^^'

Well, it WAS in February, when I made my pre-order XD
Early February huh?

Probably the same week Final Fantasy XIII-2 is released so Graces F can suffer the same fate Graces on Wii did in 2009 in Japan.
That's even better. it's after February, so I can probably pre-order it on Amazon then. =D
(Sep. 08, 2011  9:26 PM)To Wrote: Early February huh?

Probably the same week Final Fantasy XIII-2 is released so Graces F can suffer the same fate Graces on Wii did in 2009 in Japan.

Nah, now, it's apparently mid-March. Although that could be why it was pushed back, but I wouldn't know XD

Isn't FF XIII-2 supposed to come out in January, anyway?
Strange that I look at Amazon, and the release date is December 31, 2011. Same with FFXIII-2. A bit early, isn't it?
Unrealistic. They probably just don't know XD

I would be on the fence (That's how the saying goes, right? Uncertain) for Tales of Graces F, since there's no announced release date, other than the very vague 2012, but Square Enix clearly said that FF XIII-2 would come out in January (Or early February, like To claims)

And besides, if they were going to release them in December, wouldn't they hurry their asses to release them a few days before Christmas, not after? Y'know, so kids can bug their parents endlessly to obtain them?
Right? And if that were the case, we would have at least gotten a trailer by now or something. I'm still probably gonna order it from Amazon, if not Best Buy (I'm sure that thing won't run out too quickly, and it's good because of the rewards points and stuff).

I'm still super excited, though! They announced it, and they're not showing any signs of cancelling!
(Sep. 09, 2011  12:17 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: They announced it, and they're not showing any signs of cancelling!

...Can they do that? '_'

I know I must sound really noobish, right now, but I'm not familiar with canceling. As all the games I looked forward to actually got released (Except maybe for the Highlander video game, but...well, I didn't exactly look for it that much)
Look at Mega Man Legends 3. The hype was built, the prototype was revealed, what do they do? BAM! Cancelled the carp out of it. Fans were pissed.

If NamcoBandai does this too, you can bet your carp that fans will ragequit on them, too.
Oh right, I heard about that...

Well, they better don't. I'll just have to go on one of those fabled killing spree, if they do (Joking, of course. A smooth and silent assassination would be much better)

Also, just wanna mention that the total for Tales of Xillia was 102. 04 $ (I took some 'insurances' to make sure I get it eventually) That game better be good.
Insurancies? Talk about dedication, man!

But to stay on topic, anyone in the WBO ever took a crack at these games? Besides the guy who just beat Phantasia? Like, played Symphonia, Abyss, Vesperia, or even...sigh...Legendia?
As I stated in Gaming Random Thoughts, Namco Bandai made another teaser site to announce a new 'Tales of' game.

http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/cs/lis...ewtalesof/

No, really, it explicitely says 'New Tales of'

Wonder what it could be...
Like a DS game that will never come to the US? ;D

Tempest, Innocence, and Heart, anyone? lol
Yep, probably.

Don't care for those games, though, since the graphics are horrible abominations of Hell. Graphics aren't everything, sure, but a little decency is always needed.

I really wonder what this could be...Probably something on Vita, sure, but what?
Safe money is on a port (probably Phantasia ... again lol) or Radiant Mythology 4.
Well that would be a waste of time Uncertain

I doubt they'd make a teaser site with those pretty graphics and a huge countdown if it was just a port, though. Even Namco Bandai isn't that dense.
I Don't Have (Many) Friends Portable.
(Sep. 13, 2011  1:45 AM)To Wrote: I Don't Have (Many) Friends Portable.

You're never going to forgive Namco Bandai for that, are you?