0%
3 Minutes
0%
The Fighters Decide
28.57%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
really i just kill evryone i can
I'm a metaknight main and i think my character deserved its ban

Important: chaingrabs are NOT forbidden in general, they are forbidden only when used to stall
(suppose you have a really good cg execution with ic's. grab the first stock, chaingrab till timer ends)
Take a better look, infinites must end after 300% or they will be considered stalling.

@ billy: some kind of stalling can't be interrupted to be honest.
anyone who cares about competitive scene will remember this match:
(m2k vs brood http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZWiDKTlIV8)
And brood has more skills than all of us, lol.

50 ledge grab limit is quite enough, assuming you have 3 stocks, if you're not stalling you won't reach such a high number.
Sorry not been active, I will post my FC tomorrow hopefully.
4 lives, 8min, Scott legal would be my preferred ruleset but I don't have internet on my Wii atm so I guess it doesn't matter.
Oh. Forgot to post my friend code.

Brawl FC: 0732-6114-2512
Wait, when did I say that I joined? I just said that I'll try to borrow my friend's brawl which I completely forgot about...
(Oct. 16, 2011  11:55 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Wait, when did I say that I joined? I just said that I'll try to borrow my friend's brawl which I completely forgot about...

sorry I will take you off Sorry
Also I need everyone participating to battle already please
umm, i don't see who i got to vs on this site, witch probably means they are not on this site, how am i supposed to contact them?
my friend code is 4728-0827-0493
(Oct. 14, 2011  3:16 AM)Yamislayer Wrote: I'm a metaknight main and i think my character deserved its ban

U SHOULD BE BANNNED!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol hes my sub.

Good to see another competitive player! You must be on AiB, right? :V
(Oct. 18, 2011  1:31 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2011  3:16 AM)Yamislayer Wrote: I'm a metaknight main and i think my character deserved its ban

U SHOULD BE BANNNED!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol hes my sub.

Good to see another competitive player! You must be on AiB, right? :V

Hey Dan let's start our battle this Saturday At 3 that sound good?
Me and Ga'Hooleone are starting our battle on Friday around 4
(Oct. 20, 2011  10:43 PM)EagleLibra Wrote: Me and Ga'Hooleone are starting our battle on Friday around 4

Epic Try to record a Video if Possible and @ Giraton I will take michael off list u battle the next guy .
Ok I'll try but I might not be able to so u will have to tell Ga'Hooleone
Kaiba and my battle is today. I'll try to record it on my SD card, and see if I can get it here.

My FC: 1246-8396-6960.
(Oct. 20, 2011  11:05 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Kaiba and my battle is today. I'll try to record it on my SD card, and see if I can get it here.

My FC: 1246-8396-6960.

thanks I will add it
(Oct. 20, 2011  10:52 PM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  10:43 PM)EagleLibra Wrote: Me and Ga'Hooleone are starting our battle on Friday around 4

Epic Try to record a Video if Possible and @ Giraton I will take michael off list u battle the next guy .

I don't think I can do a battle video, only a replay if the match is 3 minutes or less.
Umm, I won my battle with Kaiba 3-0. (I won 3 out of 3). Kaiba, if I made a mistake with stages, lives, or items, just tell me so we can have a rematch.

I couldn't make a replay because they were longer than 3 minutes Unhappy
(Oct. 21, 2011  1:18 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Umm, I won my battle with Kaiba 3-0. (I won 3 out of 3). Kaiba, if I made a mistake with stages, lives, or items, just tell me so we can have a rematch.

Your not suppose to use Items, the setting was 3 Lives 3 Battles right. and the stages are not suppose to have any effect if they hurt the user. Will add that last part in the OP
Ga'Hooleone and my battle is today
(Oct. 21, 2011  12:17 PM)EagleLibra Wrote: Ga'Hooleone and my battle is today

OK good luck. 3 Lives 3 Battles No stages that damage the person in anyway.
(Oct. 21, 2011  12:14 PM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  1:18 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Umm, I won my battle with Kaiba 3-0. (I won 3 out of 3). Kaiba, if I made a mistake with stages, lives, or items, just tell me so we can have a rematch.

Your not suppose to use Items, the setting was 3 Lives 3 Battles right. and the stages are not suppose to have any effect if they hurt the user. Will add that last part in the OP

Yes, I know. 3 lives, 3 battles, no items, Final Destination. We didn't do that at first, so we had to re-do it.
(Oct. 21, 2011  12:23 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  12:14 PM)BillyBlast Wrote:

Yes, I know. 3 lives, 3 battles, no items, Final Destination. We didn't do that at first, so we had to re-do it.

OK Good thanks
also in a mix up of Drop outs Giraton will be fighting RAw Emman wil be fighting poseidon Majinshadow vs Isamu
Wait we can do Hiral temple final destination and others right
(Oct. 21, 2011  12:28 PM)EagleLibra Wrote: Wait we can do Hiral temple final destination and others right

Those are accepted, you are correct.