0%
3 Minutes
0%
The Fighters Decide
28.57%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
I might join if my Wii's wi-fi will work
EDIT: my wi-fi doesnt work Unhappy
MFFlamePegasus is Attending he is my friend and not active so justt Pm me and stuff to contact him since I know him outside WBo
I'm in! I will post my FC as soon as I get on my Wii!

(Oct. 02, 2011  10:50 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Okay, my FC is 4468-4162-5793. Smile

Good
@ The other Guy Great

People please enter soon or we won't have enough for 2 Blocks date might have to be postponed for more people if we don't get at least 16 People
I can try to borrow my friend's Brawl and I can join. Can someone explain to me how this thing works? I don't know anything about friend codes or anything like that.
enter me plz Grin
(Oct. 03, 2011  9:08 PM)Mr. N Wrote: I can try to borrow my friend's Brawl and I can join. Can someone explain to me how this thing works? I don't know anything about friend codes or anything like that.

Well if you have wii Compatable wifi you go to wifi on brawl then you have a friend code post that then it says enter friends write the friend code on here then take their username they will be registared when they register you
Registartion ends soon might have to be postponed please sign up now and post your Friend Codes
My Wii number:4012-8950-6402-8238
My Brawl number:0389-5003-7749
A great format to do is 4 min with a damage ratio of 2:0
That is not a great format at all, perhaps a fun one, but not an actual indicator of skill.
Looks like sign-ups are closed. We need a lot more FCs, though... :\
Oh, derp, just realized it's over at midnight. Tongue_out
(Oct. 07, 2011  5:34 PM)Dan Wrote: That is not a great format at all, perhaps a fun one, but not an actual indicator of skill.

Actually yere your right it is really fun to play i play it all the time but it doesn't show skill
Sorry, I'll get my FC later today Unhappy
Unfortunatly unless we can fill 2 blocks this will have to be postoned so come bring your friends no date sign ups stop when we have 16 people
0776-6679-7326
heres mine, lets get embaressed !
How is this gonna work, we all live in like completely different timezones, its unlikely we can all play at the same time Uncertain unless perhaps weekend ?
(Oct. 08, 2011  12:22 PM)Poseidon Wrote: 0776-6679-7326
heres mine, lets get embaressed !
How is this gonna work, we all live in like completely different timezones, its unlikely we can all play at the same time Uncertain unless perhaps weekend ?

well anytime we are online and stuff if we are available but we still need to fill another Block it should work out eventually (I Hope)
Ok I've changed my mind it will be double elimination we brawl tomrrow who wants that?
In line we will figt according to who signed up and Pming for FC Helps me out if you Don't mind WSecond Round will be randomized a Person who doesn't play that round is random and if possible could you make a video out of your battle.
how long do we get to battle? a week, 2 weeks, a mounth, 3 days, ETC?
(Oct. 12, 2011  6:31 AM)Giraton Wrote: how long do we get to battle? a week, 2 weeks, a mounth, 3 days, ETC?

2 Weeks in the OP was 1 Week
For the First Round
BillyBlast vs Dan
Kaiba Hiwatari vs NooDooSoup
Michael vs Giraton (Dan Please Confirm He's Entered)
Eagle Libra vs Ga'Hooleone
RAW vs Emman798
IsamuOkada11 vs MajinShadow11
Mr.N vs Poseidon
Hey guys, I play smash competitively from a lot of time,
I could suggest to go find competitive rulesets on smashboards.

Have good games

oh, here it is
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301032
i know that site, went to a pokemon tournament and somebody recomended it to me. my brother is on it. good site i say. billy blast, i second you looking for rules and stuff there.
(Oct. 12, 2011  2:47 PM)Yamislayer Wrote: Hey guys, I play smash competitively from a lot of time,
I could suggest to go find competitive rulesets on smashboards.

Have good games

oh, here it is
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301032

Thanks But I Don't particularly like all there Rules.
No Chain Grabbing. I understand a Stalling but Illegal!?
50 Ledge Grab limits !!!
META KNIGHT BANNED WTC !!!!!
That is why thanks though
Stalling should be banned. Meta Knight, I don't really care about. How are you supposed to count Ledge Grab, though?
(Oct. 13, 2011  2:59 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Stalling should be banned. Meta Knight, I don't really care about. How are you supposed to count Ledge Grab, though?

Stalling is understandable sbut If you are skilled enough you can kill stalling I do it all the time however we shouldn't purposely stall