* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4 Average

Super Smash Bros Brawl Tournament
BillyBlast

METEO BD145RDF OP 0G
BeyRank: #16 (1,549)
Aquila FaceFace of Days IICancer FaceBlaze FaceBull FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceFace of RevolutionRuby FaceL Drago FaceGold FaceKerbecs FaceGold FaceAquario FaceCapricorne FacePassport FaceGiraffe Face
(This post was last modified: Apr 21 2012 02:06 AM by BillyBlast.)
BBPegasus Vs Theunderdog
BlitzMaster vs Hitsugiya
Storm Dragoon vs Ga’HooLeone
Imperial Vs The GreatFico

Start Brawling when Sign Ups end at 2/17/12 7:00 PM Eastern Pacific I think.

I decided to try this again because I have been dying to brawl lately. It didn't work last time due to my Wii breaking down, non commited entrees, ETC. So here we go again hopefully more formal aswell.

To Enter: Post your Brawl FC (Friend Code) be active, because of non-active entrees before there is a 2 week limit to everything (or when everyone is done) for matches being active ETC. Also, make sure you can play not going to be gone juggling houses Wi-Fi problems Having Wi-Fi and more sorry for people having tough times but I want this to work well. Last thing, please no adult language in taunts, name, and other stuff for our younger members. Matches start when sign ups end.

Format: 3 Stock 3/5 Matches, Items Off (Sometimes the game is glitched so make sure both players have items set to all off and none), 8-10 Time Limit Suggested if you are just going to wait the opponent out with a higher stock please do not use a time limit. The tournament format is Round Robin.

Stages: Final Destination, Battle Field, Smashvile, Castle Siege, Lyat Cruise, Pokemon Stadium(Melee),Yoshi Island (Brawl),

Date: Sign Ups end 2/15/11 US/Canada Date (For people who would use it 14/2/12 it is reversed is what that means.

Rounds: Everything is two week long. Notify me forwhy you couldn't brawl and if I find it legitiment I will allow you to battle late.

Extras Clause: If we have a uneven number then an Extra Clause will be made. The Abyss Decision is a mini tournament in the course of A week long but before the unlucky uneven person needs to battle before the end of the week if it is the Extra Clauses fault in their late battle they are excused and their match is postponed and legal. for people that lost in the Prevous Round Where the people who lost enter and fight the winner gets back in.

Prizes: No Prizes but you are champion a title to keep and be wary of.

Future/Other Wi-Fi SSBB Tournaments:
Swiss 8-20
Round Robin 8-12 People
Tag Team 16-24 People
Classic Tourny 12- 32 people (Double Elimination)

Entrants and their Friend Codes and Score so far recoreded (Click to View)

1st Place Beyblade Colosseum
1st Place Five Fists Beyday (Maryland Beyday 2012)
25 Tournaments Attended: 9 Placed In
Tournament List
Sep 30 2011 01:38 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
Dan

WORLDWAR2CHAINZ
BeyRank: #373 (1,156)
Antique FaceDJ FaceAmber FaceAnubis FaceWolborg FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAlexandrite Face

The format for a professional tournament is 3-stock with absolutely no time limit. That is what you should do for this tournament, or else it is just some meaningless, badly done get-together.
I'll join if you adhere to this.
You must also set up a time (sensitive to all time zones) and date (preferably weekend) and the day of, make sure everyone posts that they are ready and willing. Of those people who are committed enough to remember all this information, you create your block/whatever format. You should also make sure everyone has each others FC's and keep them on the OP and up-to-date.

[Image: dansignature21.gif]
shout out 2 kai-v
Sep 30 2011 01:48 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Primal

Dragooon Rage
BeyRank: #160 (1,272)
Rose Gold FaceDJ FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceUnicorno FaceWolborg FaceAquila FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSerpent FaceKronos FaceOrion FaceBeelzeb FaceHoruseus FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceCygnus FaceCrown FaceGold FaceSerpent FaceNemesis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Escolpio Face

I'm def joining this. Though, if matches are on a weekend when I have Scout campouts/other stuff, that'll be a slight problem.

And yeah, pretty much what Dan said lol

Sep 30 2011 01:50 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
BillyBlast

METEO BD145RDF OP 0G
Aquila FaceFace of Days IICancer FaceBlaze FaceBull FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceFace of RevolutionRuby FaceL Drago FaceGold FaceKerbecs FaceGold FaceAquario FaceCapricorne FacePassport FaceGiraffe Face

(Sep 30 2011 01:48 AM)Dan Wrote:  The format for a professional tournament is 3-stock with absolutely no time limit. That is what you should do for this tournament, or else it is just some meaningless, badly done get-together.
I'll join if you adhere to this.
You must also set up a time (sensitive to all time zones) and date (preferably weekend) and the day of, make sure everyone posts that they are ready and willing. Of those people who are committed enough to remember all this information, you create your block/whatever format. You should also make sure everyone has each others FC's and keep them on the OP and up-to-date.

that sounds fair usually i do no time limit 5 but 3 works do thats the format then

Tournament List
Sep 30 2011 01:52 AM
(This post was last modified: Sep 30 2011 01:56 AM by NoodooSoup.)
Hmm, I'm contemplating joining this. I'm sure I'll get owned, but I'll have fun getting beaten to smithereens! I still have to think about it, and check to see if I have a busy schedule.

And no offense to the people who have bad Wi-Fi, but if I do join and there's lag, I'm quitting the match. I can't play when my game becomes a slideshow with a ten second delay.

[Image: 1zp3yoi.png]
"Yeah we're all going the same way down. I'm just trying to write it all down." - The Airborne Toxic Event
Sep 30 2011 01:55 AM
Primal

Dragooon Rage
Rose Gold FaceDJ FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceUnicorno FaceWolborg FaceAquila FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSerpent FaceKronos FaceOrion FaceBeelzeb FaceHoruseus FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceCygnus FaceCrown FaceGold FaceSerpent FaceNemesis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Escolpio Face

Oh, I have got to learn to shut my mouth.

Of course, the 15th falls on the Saturday of a Scout campout. Tired If it's okay with you and whoever I'm up against, could our match be on Sunday the 16th?

Sep 30 2011 02:00 AM
BillyBlast

METEO BD145RDF OP 0G

(Sep 30 2011 02:00 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:  Oh, I have got to learn to shut my mouth.

Of course, the 15th falls on the Saturday of a Scout campout. Tired If it's okay with you and whoever I'm up against, could our match be on Sunday the 16th?

You can have your battle between the Week Period doesn't have to be first day

Tournament List
Sep 30 2011 02:02 AM
Primal

Dragooon Rage
(This post was last modified: Sep 30 2011 02:06 AM by Primal.)
(Sep 30 2011 02:02 AM)BillyBlast Wrote:  
(Sep 30 2011 02:00 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:  Oh, I have got to learn to shut my mouth.

Ah, okay, I read the OP the wrong way. Thanks for clearing that up; I was kinda worried. Tongue_out

Also, do we have to use the same character throughout the tourney?

Sep 30 2011 02:03 AM
Imperial

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:
BeyRank: #722 (1,082)
Antique FaceBrad FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceNemesis FaceOrion FaceBeelzeb FaceThunder Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2012Coro Dragon FaceLibra Face

Well I'll check if my Wi-Fi works and if it does I am in. I never really battled anyone on friend code though. Can someone like PM how it works?

[Image: shadowsig1.png]
Sep 30 2011 02:04 AM
BillyBlast

METEO BD145RDF OP 0G

(Sep 30 2011 02:03 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:  
(Sep 30 2011 02:02 AM)BillyBlast Wrote:  

Ah, okay, I read the OP the wrong way. Thanks for clearing that up; I was kinda worried. Tongue_out

Also, do we have to use the same character throughout the tourney?

You can Switch Characters Freely Updating OP

Tournament List
Sep 30 2011 02:06 AM
Dan

WORLDWAR2CHAINZ
BeyRank: #373 (1,156)
Antique FaceDJ FaceAmber FaceAnubis FaceWolborg FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAlexandrite Face

I'll see if I get one of my friends to join this. Put down 'Michael' as an attendee, I'm sure he'll bite.
FC: 4941-16820-7839

[Image: dansignature21.gif]
shout out 2 kai-v
Sep 30 2011 02:08 AM
Giraton

C.F Vanguard!
BeyRank: #179 (1,251)
Face of Days IIEmerald FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceAquila FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceFox FaceNemesis FaceJupiter FaceFox FaceBronze Face

im interested in going on this, but can you make the rounds go for longer, it's very hard trying to sort out battles when you could be on the other side of the world to your opponet. ill go get my code.

For beyblade, cardfight vanguard, pokemon, etc, vids, look at my youtube page here: http://www.youtube.com/user/giraton1/videos
For anime reviews, check out this channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Giratonsreviews/videos
I'm in the beyblades podcast, check out here:
The Unofficial Beyblade Podcast
Leader of The Immortals Beyblade team.
Sep 30 2011 03:57 AM
BBPegasus

Go Pegasus
BeyRank: #367 (1,158)
Gold FaceGill FaceUranus FaceDark Leopard FaceCygnus Face

If my wi-fi works I am in but when is it

[Image: GingaSigbyMeteorV.png]

Team Tyranny
Sig by Meteor-V
Formarly EagleLibra

[align=center]CHECK OUT MY THREAD [url]http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BBPegasus-and-Hyper27-s-face-avatars?pid=891551#pid891551[/align[/url]]
Sep 30 2011 04:01 AM
BillyBlast

METEO BD145RDF OP 0G

(Sep 30 2011 04:01 AM)EagleLibra Wrote:  If my wi-fi works I am in but when is it

Reasd the Op Registartion Ends the night of the 14th and Starts on the 15th first round end 22nd October

Tournament List
Sep 30 2011 04:38 AM
Ga'

Pierce the heavens!
BeyRank: #185 (1,244)
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IISilver FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago Face

I'm down for this, my wi-fi is pretty good too. I'll edit this with my FC soon.

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere."

-Anton Ego/Peter O'Toole (1932-2013)
Sep 30 2011 03:31 PM
BillyBlast

METEO BD145RDF OP 0G

My old date was too long a wait i moved it a week ahead

Tournament List
Sep 30 2011 05:16 PM
RAW

iRAWkTheWorld
BeyRank: #639 (1,095)
Face of Days IIGill FaceAntique Face
(This post was last modified: Sep 30 2011 06:02 PM by RAW.)
Me boi, definately in this!

Can't wait! 5 lives eems like the best option imo

[Image: dmw_by_raw6319-d5ba8mu.png]
My YouTube
Sep 30 2011 06:02 PM

Five lives seems like too much if there's going to be a lot of battles. What about stages?

[Image: 1zp3yoi.png]
"Yeah we're all going the same way down. I'm just trying to write it all down." - The Airborne Toxic Event
Sep 30 2011 06:23 PM
BillyBlast

METEO BD145RDF OP 0G

Does anyone read the OP Ignore Poll the format is what Dan Suggested 3 on 3 Lives and 2/3 Battles turns on the stage and if its 1 to 1 last stage random all stages besides customs turned on

Tournament List
Sep 30 2011 06:55 PM
emman798

Born to be a legend
BeyRank: #463 (1,133)
Face of Days IIFace of Days IV

Can u put me down as doing it i am really good don't underestimate me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=FYiC7jKQVfU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEIFW40Y6Mk
[Image: emman798_sig.png]