Strange Dreams you've had

recently i had a dream that was long and freaky. it's a long story, but here goes:

i woke up in my dream as a character i roleplay as in champions online, a perfect world entertainment superhero game, cobaliaras. now cobaliaras is a full-self-aware female android (i refuse to use the term gynoid, it sounds weird. Pinching_eyes) strangely, she was a character from the champions online universe, but in this dream, she was an agent of shield in the marvel universe. she (or in this case i) apparently had something she (i'm just gonna use she, it's easier) had to do in brazil, even though she was in the helicarrier flying over new york. she went to a lab run by this old dude near an airlock like they have in military cargo planes (which i know has no place in the shield helicarrier, but whatever, it's a dream) and got oil put into her body and her brain (which again, doesn't make sense, as the character has no need for oil) weird thing, i felt the needle holding the oil prick into my physical brain, but the dream continued. anyways, cobaliaras (i'm just gonna call her coba for short after this) used her built in jetpack to fly to brazil. i don't actually know how long it took, but it seemed she was there instantly. (my theory is my brain skipped the traveling) once there, she landed near a grave, paid her respects, cleaned up the area, and flew back. (again, my brain skipped the traveling) after getting back to the helicarrier and getting to her room, nick fury called her to the bridge and chewed her out. she explained she was honoring a family member of her creator there. nick fury chewed her out some more and dismissed her. the woman who serves as his first mate (idk the correct term) told fury he was being too rough. he said the usual thing about him doing it to toughen up coba and the dream ended. this is really a real dream and i sincerely had it!!

after i woke up, the part about feeling the needle prick my brain in my real body freaked me out for a few days. i still don't know how i felt that and didn't wake up, and it still kinda freaks me out.

sorry if this was too long, but it was a long dream, and this was the shortest i could make it with including everything.
I had a Beyblade-related dream where all of my beyblade friends and I were the spirits of our beyblades and we were fighting Nemesis.

When I woke up, I looked at my beys. I really felt out of it.

Has that ever happened to anyone?
A few weeks ago, I had this dream where a guy shot me in the eye with a gun and I lost my left eye, so I could only see out of my right eye. I ran to an "eye store". Yes, you read this right, there was a store that sold actual eyes. Not glass eyes. Right when I'm about to buy a new left eye my dad comes in with the same gun that shot off my eye. But instead of a bullet coming out of the gun, a bey came out of the gun. My best bey. Then a dragon appeared out of the bey and attacked me and then I woke up. And both of my eyes started aching......
I had a dream once when i was little, like seven, that i was starnded in the middle of the ocean and i drowned, then in real life while i was sleeping i held my breath and then i woke up. I'll never forget it.
I witnessed an unrealistic but um, gruesome scene of two girls fighting and one of them killing the other to death in the neck area with a tiny knife... :U Like I said it was unrealistic but was nonetheless detailed.

Yeah I talked to others and still am collaborating theories.
It was a zombie apocalypse, I was with a group and there was a fork in the road. If I went one way, I'd be overwhelmed, so I snuck around in the other path, killing as few as possible. I ended up in a house and remembered that if you rub onions on yourself, the zombies would think you're one of them. After doing so, I saw a toddler zombie who called my phone to play with her. As I left, I saw a suspicious zombie analyse me and walk into another room. I grabbed a knife and necklace of keys and went to kill him. After that, I saw that the T.V. was showing Mummra leading a biker gang to go steal Voltron with the most self explanatory theme song ever.
I had a weird dream, I think it goes here, but Kai-V was #3 DRAGON KING was #2 and MidnightLWBO was #1. I also had a dream Kei gave me a 100% warning level.
DRAGON KING #2?! That is a weird dream...

He probably gave it to you for not making me #1...
(Jan. 20, 2014  2:27 AM)"Kira Wrote: DRAGON KING #2?! That is a weird dream...

He probably gave it to you for not making me #1...
It's possible Serious
(Jan. 20, 2014  2:24 AM)" L Wrote: I had a weird dream, I think it goes here, but Kai-V was #3 DRAGON KING was #2 and MidnightLWBO was #1. I also had a dream Kei gave me a 100% warning level.
Lulz. xd
Anyways, I had a dream I judged, for once.

JesseObre: I wil give you five years.
Me: Awwww, come on I want to judge Cute
I swear, that happened.
me becoming a shadow dragon slayer and actually killedAcnologia
Well it's not really strange, but for the past couple of days I've been having dreams about my crush!Joyful_2 and in one of them he told me that he liked me!Chocked_2 Cute Joyful_2
(Apr. 23, 2014  1:58 AM)ryukiba Wrote: Well it's not really strange, but for the past couple of days I've been having dreams about my crush!Joyful_2 and in one of them he told me that he liked me!Chocked_2 Cute Joyful_2
well of course you would dream that kind of stuff your a girl after all Confused
(Jan. 20, 2014  2:24 AM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I had a weird dream, I think it goes here, but Kai-V was #3 DRAGON KING was #2 and MidnightLWBO was #1. I also had a dream Kei gave me a 100% warning level.

Wat u mean?

I had a dream about my brother decapitating me. Now now, don't judge me.
(May. 20, 2014  7:26 PM)Aquamarine Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2014  2:24 AM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I had a weird dream, I think it goes here, but Kai-V was #3 DRAGON KING was #2 and MidnightLWBO was #1. I also had a dream Kei gave me a 100% warning level.

Wat u mean?

I had a dream about my brother decapitating me. Now now, don't judge me.
Wut!? ummmmmmmmm, that's... Interesting...
Just a dream.
Never would hapen in real life.
@Aquamarine: I had that dream like a month ago. What have you been watching to dream like that? Hope it wasn't Fairy Tail, hah.

I had a dream about the WBO. This guy I put on my ignore list he was my friend. I acted like a huge jerk and need to say sorry. You know who you are.

I had another dream about I was looking for a package then Nagato (Naruto) had his red hair, chest showing and blood on him. He was gonna cut off my head. He swang an axe and just before he got me, my sister axed his head off and blood went on us. We hid the head and I woke up.

I woke up scared! To much Anime, lol.
Idk.
I know who Ur talking about.
Ew.
(May. 20, 2014  8:10 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: @Aquamarine: I had that dream like a month ago. What have you been watching to dream like that? Hope it wasn't Fairy Tail, hah.

I had a dream about the WBO. This guy I put on my ignore list he was my friend. I acted like a huge jerk and need to say sorry. You know who you are.

I had another dream about I was looking for a package then Nagato (Naruto) had his red hair, chest showing and blood on him. He was gonna cut off my head. He swang an axe and just before he got me, my sister axed his head off and blood went on us. We hid the head and I woke up.

I woke up scared! To much Anime, lol.

Can't tell if you mean me or TWT.
EDIT: NVM. I'm pretty sure he means TWT.
Yeah, I mean TheWhiteTiger.

I've tried many times with you before DK, but you're very stuborn, hah. Our bonds where broken a long time ago. Though, I'm always open to you when you're ready... I know it was my fault in the first place.

Well, hope this isn't off-topic.
Had a dream ever come true?
(May. 21, 2014  1:55 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: Had a dream ever come true?
none of mine does
Well, it was a dream that i had a really really long time ago...
It had Twilight sparkle from Equestria girls going at my same college.
She was eating an hamburger in a chinese restaurant inside the campus, then Kenny (from the series Kenny the shark, who is an antropomorphic tiger shark) popped out of nowhere and yelled her to be ashamed of herself, she asked why, then Kenny said that it was shark meat and then he shows a photo of a "finned" shark to Twilight...

and now things get nasty...

Twilight vomits on the one near her, then she vomits with the other one near her, beginning a chain reaction that causes all the campus to be covered in vomit...

I get framed and i have to gallop all over the campus trying to find some kind of proof of my innocence.......................

^^; i can't imagine something more strange
(May. 21, 2014  1:55 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: Had a dream ever come true?
Does having a dream that I was gonna get burned and be scared count? If so, yes.
I made a nightmare thread guys, just in case XD