Storm Scorpio's Birthday Leperchaun Bash(Goldsboro USA) march 17th 2012

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Well its one of our normal particpants Birthday and ST Patricks day. So why not a tournament with food right? Stormscorpio will be helping judge with this event since its his birthday. Anyways

Date March 17th
Format Round Robin
Place: Tier Zer0 Gaming
223 A W. Walnut Street, Goldsboro, NC 27530

1 919.330.5620

Prizes TBD

Confirmed Particpants
1. Dark_Mousy
2. StormScorpio1
3. Hitsugiya
4. Defstamina88
5. Smallfry
6. EpicLibra7
7. Ziro
8. Axel Phantom
9. Savannah
10 Mitchell1234
11. Harrison1234
12. KiloX
13. xXBlue HoodXx

Maybes:
Ziro

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Fist-Flaps!!!! I dont think i'll make it. But I will plead til i dare get on my knees. That being said, every tourney til mid-April will be a maybe for me. I'm a very busy 14 going on 15 year old.
(Mar. 06, 2012  8:12 PM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote: Fist-Flaps!!!! I dont think i'll make it. But I will plead til i dare get on my knees. That being said, every tourney til mid-April will be a maybe for me. I'm a very busy 14 going on 15 year old.

Could you make a tournament on Saturday of this weekend?
No, like i said, i cant guarantee anything til April. Everything in march is a maybe, thus i am bummed. But stuff happens you know. Right now im just battling kids in the neighborhood. Tryin to get them to take my place. Smile
Actually my dads trying to get to the 17th, but again, its a HUGE maybe. I'll see wat i can do.
Alright! The 17th is up! Okay, now that it's still a close race between me, smallfry and EL7, AND I am anxiously waiting for Blader Jam 4.0 to be processed, I am looking forward to this tournament.

EDIT: I feel pretty good coming off of 3rd at Last one (Last Minute Tourney). Can't wait. Also, my friend that I told you about last Saturday will be coming to this one to watch and maybe compete.
I'm in dude. Bringin Kilo with me. YAY
Alright!! Kilo and BLUE HOOD!! It's gonna be nice coming off of my 3rd place...
(Mar. 11, 2012  5:22 PM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote: I'm in dude. Bringin Kilo with me. YAY

Awesome, Ill add both of you.
Hey Dark, Cedric (my friend) might have some of his friends come too. He hasn't confirmed anything, but it's possible...
(Mar. 12, 2012  1:13 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Hey Dark, Cedric (my friend) might have some of his friends come too. He hasn't confirmed anything, but it's possible...

Awesome the more the merrier. You will still be there right? Im definitely gonna need judges this weekend.
How would everyone feel if we live stream this event?
That would be the awesome-est thing ever. Nuff said
(Mar. 12, 2012  6:05 PM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote: That would be the awesome-est thing ever. Nuff said

I found out i can do it with my Ipod. But it will ultimately be the parents decision.

And a big thing EVERYONE:
Please arrive on time. It makes my life a little bit easier when you do.
Me, smallfry, EL7, Cedric, maybe BBJ, and maybe a few more might be coming. I got the word spreading around base now... Cute
(Mar. 12, 2012  11:58 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Me, smallfry, EL7, Cedric, maybe BBJ, and maybe a few more might be coming. I got the word spreading around base now... Cute

Awesome. Glad to hear that Now maybe we can set a new record for nc tournament attendance
Considering that Kinston was big due to the Pokemon League, I don't think it will break the record, but I definitely think that it will be pretty high.
(Mar. 13, 2012  1:47 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Considering that Kinston was big due to the Pokemon League, I don't think it will break the record, but I definitely think that it will be pretty high.

The current record is blader jam 2.0 with 24 participants
Ah, that is high. Hope we can break it...

Also, you might need to go over the rules with Cedric just briefly, so he knows what to do (since he doesn't have time to get on, make an account and read the rules to compete...)
Hey, you should bring cake or something, that's what I did for my Birthday tourney...
Hey Dark, Cedric is having a financial issue, so I might be paying for his store fee and entry fee, that is, until he tells me he can pay for himself...
(Mar. 14, 2012  1:01 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Hey Dark, Cedric is having a financial issue, so I might be paying for his store fee and entry fee, that is, until he tells me he can pay for himself...

Thats ok. As long as we can get more people thats all Im concerned with.
Ah, a new person coming to the tournament? Yay!!
Can't wait for tomorrow. I have another chance to place, and I get to play more players!
(Mar. 17, 2012  3:39 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Can't wait for tomorrow. I have another chance to place, and I get to play more players!

Im hoping you do good tomorrow. You've been on a good streak lately. And your posts up here have been awesome.