Stores with Beyblades in stock

I am not 100% if this is the right place to ask this but I dont see a better place

Can anyone direct me to a store in the New York State area that sells Metal Fight Beyblade Products? Not Hasbro; I want Takara-TOMY or Sonokong.

Also, in the same area, anybody know any places that sell any plastics and/or HMS stuff?

Please do not direct me to anywhere online, haha, unless it is the website of a real store, haha
Edit: I did not know this would DP; my bad

(Jun. 14, 2012  1:15 AM)ElderBow Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2012  2:18 PM)ElderBow Wrote: c
Anyone know how/where I can get aUnhappy W.mzwBBA face? (Not the Gold, Silver, and Bronze one just the plain ones.)

Also, is Hasbro still giving away Black Sun Galaxy Pegasus?

Those are obtained from placing 1st, 2nd or 3rd tourtaments. And yes, the Hasbro Black Sun Pegasus Event has ended as of the end of April.
Walmart, with further scrutiny, had made the Beyblade shelf section disturbingly smaller than what recent history calls.
I have a store nearby me but it doesnt have some. Though the shipping is expensive. I flan on getting old blades.
These : Dragoon G
Draceil S
Dranzer V
Driger S
Thats all i'm going for now i'll do some more researching
Well, Do anyone know Hasbro or takara-tomy shops in Pakistan?..
My local Toys R Us just received the following beyblades.

BEYWHEELZ:

- W-01 Soaring Wing Pegasis - Speed
- W-02 Doom Fire L-Drago - Balance
- W-03 Slash Warrior Destroyer - Speed
- W-04 Ragin Molten Fireblaze - Speed
- W-05 Wild Mane Leone - Power
- W-06 Rampgae Stomper Bull - Power
- W-07 Shadow Fortune Zurafa - Balance
- W-08 Claw Shredder Kerbecs - Power
- Pegasus and L-Drago Beywheelz Stadium

METAL FURY

- Spiral Fox TR145W²D
- Forbidden Ionis ED145FB
- Cosmic Pegasus W105R²F
- Fang Leone 130W²D
- L-Drago Destructor LW105LF
- Beat Lynx AD145WD
- Scythe Kronos T125EDS
- Variares 145WB
- Destroyer Dome
Im not much into toywiz to many exspensive prices but im thinking of buying a plastic gen grip.
IS THERE ONLINE SHOP THAT SELLING THIEF PHOENIC IN INDONESIA???
And all of the sudden, Wal-Mart is not even able to keep the recent explosion of items on their respective racks. So odd they are.
My Walmart has Cosmic Pegasus, L-Drago Drestructor, Spiral Fox, and Fang Leone.
Hey guys! Am from Toronto and I was wondering where I can buy Japanese beyblades T.Tomy, I don't really like waiting for my beyblades to come in the mail cus it takes awhile, so if you guys can help a fellow blader I'd appreciate it a lot, thanks. LEEEEEEET ITTT RRRRIPP
(Aug. 27, 2012  6:37 AM)ZackFair Wrote: Hey guys! Am from Toronto and I was wondering where I can buy Japanese beyblades T.Tomy, I don't really like waiting for my beyblades to come in the mail cus it takes awhile, so if you guys can help a fellow blader I'd appreciate it a lot, thanks. LEEEEEEET ITTT RRRRIPP

You can not get Japanese beyblades in retail store in Canada.

Pocketpulls is right, you need to get them online in your country. I can get mine easily as I walk into the mall.
I will be visiting Hong Kong for the first time, in a few days. Am i more likely to get SonoKong beys, or TakaraTomy? Also, where can I find Toy Stores?
Ok Now I know where to look!
(Aug. 27, 2012  3:06 PM)Sarang Wrote: I will be visiting Hong Kong for the first time, in a few days. Am i more likely to get SonoKong beys, or TakaraTomy? Also, where can I find Toy Stores?

Sogo is a good one, and cheap, I mean really cheaper than Malaysia. SonoKong beys are only available in Korea. So its TakaraTomy.
So the Targets nearby had coped a little better with Beyblade stock, but we've only had like six of the first Metal Fury releases so far.

Ones that are "more recent" than others, compared to my first three finds.

Scythe Khronos T125EDS
Beat Lynx AD145WD
Forbidden Ionis ED145FB
Screw Lyra/Lyre ED145MF (Scarce!)
Screw Fox TR145W2D (Scarce!)
Nightmare Rex SW145SD (Scarce!)
Vulcan Horuseus 145D (Scarce!)
Hi. I'm going to Tokyo (Japan), Bangkok (Thailand), Puket (Thailand), and either Hong Kong or Singapore this Winter. I wanted to know good stores to buy Takara beybladesin each of those places when I go there. The only place I know so far is Sogo (in which I went to when I was in Indonesia). What are some other places?
So the nearby Wal-Mart, for anyone living near Texas Stadium, hasn't restocked Fury yet.

But at the same time, they have a lotta Beywheelz, two of which are double packs I aim to get.

Also they've moved to a new aisle entirely. But with like both areas at a very end section and another end not in the same isle stuffed with faceoff packs from Season 2. And beywheelz. What?
My local kmart reload more metal fury beys along with more beywheelz, and I've found Blitz Striker there.
My local Wal Mart got the Meteor Shower 2 Pack,Mystic Zone 2 Pack,and the Ambush Attack 2 Pack,they also got Tornado Kerbecs,Venom Bite Serpent,The Raging Skies 2 Pack.(The Raging Skies 2 Pack I saw that Fire was replace with Molten)
(Sep. 07, 2012  10:31 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Hi. I'm going to Tokyo (Japan), Bangkok (Thailand), Puket (Thailand), and either Hong Kong or Singapore this Winter. I wanted to know good stores to buy Takara beybladesin each of those places when I go there. The only place I know so far is Sogo (in which I went to when I was in Indonesia). What are some other places?

Last time when I went to Singapore I found 4D,Explosion and Metal fight.In Singapore you can go to ToysRus,they have tons of 4D,Explosion and metal fight..I didn't find any Zero-G that time.You can even go to Mustafa Mall or when you reach Shangrila Airport in Singapore you can check out the toy stores...they are filled with beyblades.I am not sure about the other places.
(Sep. 23, 2012  12:45 PM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2012  10:31 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Hi. I'm going to Tokyo (Japan), Bangkok (Thailand), Puket (Thailand), and either Hong Kong or Singapore this Winter. I wanted to know good stores to buy Takara beybladesin each of those places when I go there. The only place I know so far is Sogo (in which I went to when I was in Indonesia). What are some other places?

Last time when I went to Singapore I found 4D,Explosion and Metal fight.In Singapore you can go to ToysRus,they have tons of 4D,Explosion and metal fight..I didn't find any Zero-G that time.You can even go to Mustafa Mall or when you reach Shangrila Airport in Singapore you can check out the toy stores...they are filled with beyblades.I am not sure about the other places.

Thanks for the info, but it turns out I'm going to Hong Kong instead of singapore, but I'm still going to the other places. Btw, I have been to the Singapore airport in Winter 2010 and had a 7 hour layover. I searched the airport for beys and found Metal Fight. At the time, I was stuck on trying to find an Earth Virgo, so I bought the last random booster they had. It was a Rock Capricorne (weep). I was dumb enough not to get a BB-10 (during that time, I barely knew anything about most of takara tomy's products).
Is the site megafunbox.com safe?
which shops have the best priced beys in the UK? and do any sell 4d beys?