Thread Rating:
  • 82 Votes - 3.83 Average

Stores with Beyblades in stock

(Aug 27 2012 03:06 PM)Sarang Wrote:  I will be visiting Hong Kong for the first time, in a few days. Am i more likely to get SonoKong beys, or TakaraTomy? Also, where can I find Toy Stores?

Sogo is a good one, and cheap, I mean really cheaper than Malaysia. SonoKong beys are only available in Korea. So its TakaraTomy.

meh like cowz.
Aug 29 2012 09:46 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Annoying-Fork

STOP POSTING OR...
Antique Face

So the Targets nearby had coped a little better with Beyblade stock, but we've only had like six of the first Metal Fury releases so far.

Ones that are "more recent" than others, compared to my first three finds.

Scythe Khronos T125EDS
Beat Lynx AD145WD
Forbidden Ionis ED145FB
Screw Lyra/Lyre ED145MF (Scarce!)
Screw Fox TR145W2D (Scarce!)
Nightmare Rex SW145SD (Scarce!)
Vulcan Horuseus 145D (Scarce!)

Proud owner of a Thermal Capricorne 125D
Sle(i)pnir the Earth Raptor
Click on this for joy!
[Image: yVrLj.gif]
Sep 07 2012 08:09 PM
(This post was last modified: Sep 08 2012 06:09 AM by UltimateFantasy.)
Hi. I'm going to Tokyo (Japan), Bangkok (Thailand), Puket (Thailand), and either Hong Kong or Singapore this Winter. I wanted to know good stores to buy Takara beybladesin each of those places when I go there. The only place I know so far is Sogo (in which I went to when I was in Indonesia). What are some other places?
Sep 07 2012 10:31 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Annoying-Fork

STOP POSTING OR...
Antique Face

So the nearby Wal-Mart, for anyone living near Texas Stadium, hasn't restocked Fury yet.

But at the same time, they have a lotta Beywheelz, two of which are double packs I aim to get.

Also they've moved to a new aisle entirely. But with like both areas at a very end section and another end not in the same isle stuffed with faceoff packs from Season 2. And beywheelz. What?

Proud owner of a Thermal Capricorne 125D
Sle(i)pnir the Earth Raptor
Click on this for joy!
[Image: yVrLj.gif]
Sep 11 2012 02:48 AM

My local kmart reload more metal fury beys along with more beywheelz, and I've found Blitz Striker there.

- My YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFallenStarlight
Sep 23 2012 06:06 AM
Bobmcdoogal

Gen VI is TOO OP
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceAnniversary Face 2012Cygnus Face

My local Wal Mart got the Meteor Shower 2 Pack,Mystic Zone 2 Pack,and the Ambush Attack 2 Pack,they also got Tornado Kerbecs,Venom Bite Serpent,The Raging Skies 2 Pack.(The Raging Skies 2 Pack I saw that Fire was replace with Molten)
Sep 23 2012 12:27 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Death!

BeyRank: #342 (1,169)
Bronze FaceHerculeo FaceFace of Days IIIEmerald FaceDJ FaceAries FaceBronze FaceSerpent FaceFox FaceRose Gold FaceEinstein FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceSilver FaceGold FaceKetos FaceUranus FaceSapphire FaceCygnus Face

(Sep 07 2012 10:31 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:  Hi. I'm going to Tokyo (Japan), Bangkok (Thailand), Puket (Thailand), and either Hong Kong or Singapore this Winter. I wanted to know good stores to buy Takara beybladesin each of those places when I go there. The only place I know so far is Sogo (in which I went to when I was in Indonesia). What are some other places?

Last time when I went to Singapore I found 4D,Explosion and Metal fight.In Singapore you can go to ToysRus,they have tons of 4D,Explosion and metal fight..I didn't find any Zero-G that time.You can even go to Mustafa Mall or when you reach Shangrila Airport in Singapore you can check out the toy stores...they are filled with beyblades.I am not sure about the other places.

[Image: tj5hk.png]
My VFX gallery
IB Revolutions

Credit to N0body for the avatar and Focus for the sig!
Sep 23 2012 12:45 PM

(Sep 23 2012 12:45 PM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote:  
(Sep 07 2012 10:31 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:  Hi. I'm going to Tokyo (Japan), Bangkok (Thailand), Puket (Thailand), and either Hong Kong or Singapore this Winter. I wanted to know good stores to buy Takara beybladesin each of those places when I go there. The only place I know so far is Sogo (in which I went to when I was in Indonesia). What are some other places?

Last time when I went to Singapore I found 4D,Explosion and Metal fight.In Singapore you can go to ToysRus,they have tons of 4D,Explosion and metal fight..I didn't find any Zero-G that time.You can even go to Mustafa Mall or when you reach Shangrila Airport in Singapore you can check out the toy stores...they are filled with beyblades.I am not sure about the other places.

Thanks for the info, but it turns out I'm going to Hong Kong instead of singapore, but I'm still going to the other places. Btw, I have been to the Singapore airport in Winter 2010 and had a 7 hour layover. I searched the airport for beys and found Metal Fight. At the time, I was stuck on trying to find an Earth Virgo, so I bought the last random booster they had. It was a Rock Capricorne (weep). I was dumb enough not to get a BB-10 (during that time, I barely knew anything about most of takara tomy's products).
Sep 25 2012 05:07 AM

Is the site megafunbox.com safe?

Avatar was fanart. Read the rules.
Oct 30 2012 05:24 PM

which shops have the best priced beys in the UK? and do any sell 4d beys?
Dec 30 2012 01:54 AM
blade2113

Impossible!?!?!

Are there any stores in d.c or Maryland that sell hyperbeys?

Those who claim the prize before it is given are doomed to fail[Image: signature%20.png]
Awsome sig by beybladefoever
Dec 30 2012 03:48 PM

Has anyone seen any Metal Fury products besides the Destroyer Dome in Australia? I haven't seen any Metal Fury beys instore at all...
Dec 30 2012 04:23 PM
CrackTek

Tek IT
Passport Face
(This post was last modified: Jan 25 2013 04:22 AM by CrackTek.)
Is there anyone in the US - New York City Area - Queens to be specific. I'm looking for shops other than Toys R US, Target, Kmart and Walmart as I have yet to see any Hyperblades available. Even went to LI Hicksville area and no luck. I did pickup the new Hyper Strike Battle Set in Douglaston Toys R Us. Does anyone know of any shops near Queens that might have TT 4D Beys and accessories? I would really like to get a hold of a L/R BB115 Launcher (String Launchers for the win) at a normal price locally and not have to wait up to 20 days. lol sorry... just a little impatient. Soooo... just wondering
Jan 25 2013 04:20 AM
DrPepsidew

Not advanced enough.
BeyRank: #50 (1,408)
Silver FaceDJ FaceGold FaceBronze FaceVirgo FaceWolf FaceFace of RevolutionGold FaceAmber FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IVSapphire FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FaceRuby FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceGold FaceOnyx FaceBronze FacePrize Hunter FaceGold FaceRex FaceBlaze FaceAnniversary Face 2013Gold FaceBronze FaceMetal FaceGold Face

(Jan 25 2013 04:20 AM)CrackTek Wrote:  Is there anyone in the US - New York City Area - Queens to be specific. I'm looking for shops other than Toys R US, Target, Kmart and Walmart as I have yet to see any Hyperblades available. Even went to LI Hicksville area and no luck. I did pickup the new Hyper Strike Battle Set in Douglaston Toys R Us. Does anyone know of any shops near Queens that might have TT 4D Beys and accessories? I would really like to get a hold of a L/R BB115 Launcher (String Launchers for the win) at a normal price locally and not have to wait up to 20 days. lol sorry... just a little impatient. Soooo... just wondering

On amazon I got my TT String Launcher from the official TT selling thingy, I got to my house in about 4 days, only paid about 16.50

Follow/Sub me on Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram! @DrPepsidewWBO
#Sway King
Goals: Become an Advanced Member.
#gonnabe DrPepsiPHD
Jan 25 2013 04:36 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #531 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

It is not really worth sixteen dollars though, the most you should go for a good deal is twelve dollars.

Anyway, I do not know if you will get the answers you are looking for right now, but stay tuned because we will soon introduce something to the site which should help you and others in your situation in the future.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Jan 25 2013 04:41 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(This post was last modified: Jan 25 2013 04:59 AM by Starlight25.)
(Jan 25 2013 04:20 AM)CrackTek Wrote:  Is there anyone in the US - New York City Area - Queens to be specific. I'm looking for shops other than Toys R US, Target, Kmart and Walmart as I have yet to see any Hyperblades available. Even went to LI Hicksville area and no luck. I did pickup the new Hyper Strike Battle Set in Douglaston Toys R Us. Does anyone know of any shops near Queens that might have TT 4D Beys and accessories? I would really like to get a hold of a L/R BB115 Launcher (String Launchers for the win) at a normal price locally and not have to wait up to 20 days. lol sorry... just a little impatient. Soooo... just wondering

Here's a good seller in Seattle Washington, US. He sells official Takara Tomy beyblades at decent prices, and he ships very fast (I live in California so shipping for me takes less than 4 days, for your location in New York it should take less than a week) http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&it...e&_sacat=0
If you still want an official Takara Tomy beyblade products for a low price then send a PM (Private Message) to dimsum2u here in WBO http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Authorized-Dealers he is a trustable seller from Hong Kong, China so shipping will take less than 2 weeks which is a standard international shipping. He has an ebay as well which you may order here http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&it...e&_sacat=0

- My YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFallenStarlight
Jan 25 2013 04:56 AM
Aleks Yo

Lost interest
BeyRank: #216 (1,229)
Rose Gold FaceAnniversary Face 2012Bull FaceWBBA L Drago FaceAmber FaceByxis FaceFace of RevolutionGold FaceEmerald Face

Most Hyperblades are at Walmart right? If so, would they be in all Walmarts or just certain places? I barely find Hyperblades in California.

[Image: ringsofblackpeople_zps4301013f.png]
Rings of Saturn - Shards of Scorched Flesh
Jan 25 2013 04:57 AM
CrackTek

Tek IT
Passport Face
(This post was last modified: Jan 25 2013 09:49 PM by CrackTek.)
(Jan 25 2013 04:57 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:  Most Hyperblades are at Walmart right? If so, would they be in all Walmarts or just certain places? I barely find Hyperblades in California.

Well BeybladePants11... I went to the closest Walmart (Long Island NY) by me and no luck. They had a pathetic stock of the old stuff. I was disgusted and walked out. The Toy's R Us stores I've been to seem to have more stock but mostly of BeyWheels. Sorry, but I'm not feeling those. I'm hopping that they are just trying to get rid of inventory so they can have room once the Hyperblades drop like FIRE!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Oh.. sorry.. my bad. Just a little excited. The ones that came in the Beyblade Metal Fury Hyperblades Hyper-Strike Battle Set are really nice looking. Just say'in.

DrPepsidew,Kai-V,Starlight25: Thank you for the info. I am looking around to see if I can find what I need.

Tek...
Jan 25 2013 09:37 PM

do those stores have any of the first gen plastic beyblades?http://worldbeyblade.org/images/boardsmilies/confused.png

im a strong blader who`s always looking for a battle. P.M. me if you are interested, i live near Dallas Texas.
Jan 27 2013 03:29 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #531 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

(Jan 27 2013 03:29 PM)PyroBlader88 Wrote:  do those stores have any of the first gen plastic beyblades?http://worldbeyblade.org/images/boardsmilies/confused.png

Plastics are not really sold anymore, so your best chances are eBay and Yahoo! Japan Auctions. However, plamoya might still have some for sale.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Jan 27 2013 03:40 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user