[Selling]  Yami/Stars Selling Thread! Bursts Stuff!!!

Yami/Stars Selling Thread!

RULES:
I only accept Paypal
Payments must be through "family or friend" in USD or if you want a purchase protection please you must pay the fees.
Your responsible for fees if using a credit or debt card
I can ship worldwide!
I ship items when I received payment
International Buyers! Please state what price you want me to declare if you don't want to deal with delays with your custom in your country or any tax.

NO Sale atm

• Random Booster Vol.3 was opened to ensure content in the box and resealed.
  • Let me know if you want codes or not and stickers as well.
  • Shipping box will be USPS Small Flat Rate Box which can fit RBV3 set without the original RBV3 box
  • RBV3 box and Random Layer 3 capsule will be removed to keep shipping cost low.
  • International Buyers the shipping cost will be $25 for the USPS Small Flat Rate Box. If you really want the RBV3 original box it will be $40. This shipping method will take 6 to 8 days to get to your place. EMS is very expensive here so I do not recommend doing that.
  • USA Buyers shipping will be $7 with or without boxes.

Thanks!
I believe there was no Pink Dragoon GT released, so it could either be dyed, or is fake.
Bump city!
Wolborg MS Sold!
Bump.

Zeus is SOLD!
Shipping was crazy fast. Zeus arrived in no time!! Hope to do business again sometime. Smile
Bump
got wolborg ms today thank you very much.... honest seller Smile
(Jan. 28, 2014  6:47 PM)dragoonms91 Wrote: got wolborg ms today thank you very much.... honest seller Smile
Oh thanks goodness the risk was worth it haha. Enjoy it bud.
Seaaaahawwwkkk bumppp
BUMP

SOLD:
Dragoon F Dranzer F (January 19th)
Dragoon G Hasbro Metallic Dark Blue Version and Frostic Dranzer Silver plated (January 30th)
Dark Leopard MS (February 8th)
Bump.

No longer shipping international due to it price and risks. Only exception is Canada.
I will send you a PM of all beys that I will buy in the morning.
Can u negotiate on the price for the PHWS Pegasis 145WD?
Bump

PM For any parts you need for MFB.
Just recently bought from Stars. Both packages got here on time and in great condition. Great seller. 10/10. Will buy from again.
whats this wolborg custom ? does it come with the spin gear ?
is the Dark Leopard MS, gaia dragoon(grey colour) and tripio (8 balance) still available?

is the Dark Leopard MS, gaia dragoon(grey colour) and tripio (8 balance) still available?
Biggie Bump!

New Stuff added!
Bump Bump!
Bump!

Amaterios and the "NEW" RLC3 price have been reduced!

CHEAPER THAN ANY OF THE RANDOM LAYERS IN THE MARKET AND AMATERIOS INCLUDING YJA!
SPECIAL EVENT FOR 1 WEEK!
  • Free-Shipping in US ONLY
  • Free NIB Burning Kurberus with purchase of RBV3 First Come First Serve