0%
*** Stars
0%
** Stars
0%
* Star
14.29%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
I'll bet you didn't know it, but I'm also a poet!

All joking aside, I'll post all of my poetry on this thread.
Spartan Poetry (Click to View)

Please comment and rate on my poetry!
Great Poem ! I am going to make a thread like this ! You have inspired me...
Great Poem ! I am going to make a thread like this ! You have inspired me...
Epic! I dabble in poetry and I'm okay I guess, but yours blew mine out of the water!
(May. 04, 2011  10:47 PM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: Great Poem ! I am going to make a thread like this ! You have inspired me...

(May. 04, 2011  10:48 PM)Titan Blader Wrote: Epic! I dabble in poetry and I'm okay I guess, but yours blew mine out of the water!

Cool, thank you!

To warn you all though: Poetry is not something you brainstorm. Good poerty happens when a random thought pops into mind (It's easy for me, because I have ADD and ADHD, which basically means random thoughts are always popping on in!). Don't expect me to update this like routine. Sorry...
Dude that is some of the BEST work I have EVER seen!
Keep writing, it'll get you somewhere.
(May. 05, 2011  3:26 AM)AxBlader Wrote: Dude that is some of the BEST work I have EVER seen!
Keep writing, it'll get you somewhere.
Haha coincidently I want to be an author when I grow up. This is good right?

Oh and btw for those who dont know what add is It stands for attantion defici- oh look, a
Mailbox....

Yah, it gives you 0% attention span. So as you can well imagine, school is a drag..

Anyways, to get back on topic, I just had a thought bubble for a great poem idea while typing this post. I may make anothet poem!!
Guess what? I was sitting there, in preforming arts, bored out of my bazoodles, when suddenly, I remembered the battle of Sparta. Then, I was magically inspired to write a poem about it! It'll be up in a minute!

EDIT: Alas, the deed is done! Please read, rate, and comment on my poetry!
That's the worst thing you have done, Sparta. Don't ever become an author......Tongue_out_wink I am speaking from an author's point of view. You'll actually ruin their business! Also, I do not write poems, but yes, I do sing some made up songs at times. Each and every word, just pops out and I make it a part of my song!
Your poem "Hell's Flame" is better then the tide poem. There should be some sort of "rhyme scheme" in it, unless you wrote it in "free verse." Don't take me wrong, I really do like your "Hell's Flame" poem.
(May. 06, 2011  5:11 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: That's the worst thing you have done, Sparta. Don't ever become an author......Tongue_out_wink I am speaking from an author's point of view. You'll actually ruin their business! Also, I do not write poems, but yes, I do sing some made up songs at times. Each and every word, just pops out and I make it a part of my song!

Was that sarstic? if so thankls. if not then ok....
He was saying you were so good you would ruin other authors lives !!!
(May. 05, 2011  12:36 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(May. 04, 2011  10:47 PM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: Great Poem ! I am going to make a thread like this ! You have inspired me...

(May. 04, 2011  10:48 PM)Titan Blader Wrote: Epic! I dabble in poetry and I'm okay I guess, but yours blew mine out of the water!

Cool, thank you!

To warn you all though: Poetry is not something you brainstorm. Good poerty happens when a random thought pops into mind (It's easy for me, because I have ADD and ADHD, which basically means random thoughts are always popping on in!). Don't expect me to update this like routine. Sorry...
Same here. But seriously, you should be published or something! I'm published, but it's just a book of poems written by kids across the country. But you should have your own book!
(May. 06, 2011  6:43 PM)Titan Blader Wrote:
(May. 05, 2011  12:36 AM)Sparta Wrote:

Cool, thank you!

Same here. But seriously, you should be published or something! I'm published, but it's just a book of poems written by kids across the country. But you should have your own book!

Haha thanks guys!
Nah, that was not sarcastic at all! Awesome poetry dude! Why don't you start publishing them right away? Future William Wordsworth!
New one reminds me of 'Charge of the Light Brigade'. It was good.
(May. 07, 2011  2:27 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Nah, that was not sarcastic at all! Awesome poetry dude! Why don't you start publishing them right away? Future William Wordsworth!
Haha TY
(May. 07, 2011  2:36 PM)Titan Blader Wrote: New one reminds me of 'Charge of the Light Brigade'. It was good.

Me too. After I wrote it I looked at it and was like "This looks familiar..."

Yah, guess I subconsciously found inspiration. Go Alfred Lord Tennyson!
Hey guys! New poem up! Worst one yet, but please review and rate anyways! TY!!!
wow ur poems r truely awesome
(May. 18, 2011  12:33 PM)bladeruler Wrote: wow ur poems r truely awesome

Why thank you Smile
Good news! I have asked Roan to review my poetry! Yaaaaaayy!
Unfortunately, I have to write a poem for school about fireworks Uncertain I mean, how can I find inspiration in fireworks?

"Green fireworks burst into bloom, like flowers of the springtime,
but spring was over, and it was summers' time to rule" Ok, well that sucked. Anyways, let's hope the poem I write is a lot better than that...
Alright, I wrote the dang fireworks poem. And a second poem, for that matter. Both will be posted shortly.
awesome poetry sparta
(Jun. 05, 2011  9:17 PM)Light Yagami Wrote: awesome poetry sparta

haha thanks. The fireworks one was hard to make because I couldn't find any inspiration.