@Sparta, Beyblade Story for contest.

Poll: Did you like!

I loved it, Make more!
85.71%
It was okay, I would read more!
14.29%
I hate it hope you lose! I want you to die!
0%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
Beyblade Story

Chapter 1: Divide and Conquer

“Hey... Aniki?” I asked with uncertainty. I placed a hand behind my neck, my eyes narrowed with anxiety.

“Yeah?” he asked.

Mayu had already bandaged and treated his wounds a few hours ago. Now she was with Koneko at the patio enjoying some tea and sugar cookies while they got to know each other better. They seemed as if they had known each other forever.

Tsume had his head wrapped in a gauze of bandages now, clumps of his orange hair sticking out in various spots. There was a bandage patch on his left cheek, his right arm was in a cast, and his kneecap was cloaked in one, long strip of one bandage that wrapped around it. He had quite the injuries...

“Do you..... know the Black Angel’s Curse?” I asked.

His eyes twitched swiftly with shock and his scarlet eyes grew faint in hue. He leaned forward and I could tell that his injuries gave way for pain. I could infer that his throat was tied in a knot just by his expression. “Yes....” he answered weakly. “I do know....”

“Can you tell me about it?”

“You’re lucky that the Scorpio Clan doesn’t know about it.”

“I suppose....?”

He cleared his throat, his voice no longer weak and hoarse. “Kuroi no Tenshi Noroi is about how Izanami ate the fruit of the Underworld. It’s rumored that she still dwells here, in pursuit of haunting young girls.”

“Haunting young girls? For what?”

“For their doom.”

“H... Huh?”

“The rumor says that girls who see Izanami in their dreams will have misfortune and death in storage for them later on in life. She loves to see her own gender kind suffer. It’s also rumored that boys who see her in their dreams will die the moment she appears.”

“Is... that it?”

“Not quite.”

“Then what?”

“When that victim dies, she’ll try to drag you down to hell where your spirit will burn and suffer in horrible flames created by demons for eternity.”

“Oh...”

“It’s only a rumor, but I’ve heard that someone saw her in her dream and had misfortune and died.”

“Wait... ‘her?’ The victim was a girl?”

“So I’ve heard.”

“Who.... was it?” "Who was it!"

“I know who it was... But... whatever you do... don’t tell Mayu and Koneko.”

“I would never, I promise”

“It... was... Mom.”

“M......”

I was speechless. Izanami...? She killed... mom?

“But...! That impossible...! How...?!”

“I’m not sure myself... But I assume it was the Blazing Star’s doings. My guess is that Amaterasu was ordered by Takeshi to eliminate mom and crush you and Mayu’s bey spirit. But even though it sharply afflicted you both, your friends were there for you.”

“Yeah. I was pretty bummed out when mom died. But Hikaru was there for me... Just like how Tategami was there for Mayu...”

There was a silence that rose in between our conversation. We didn’t speak for several minutes. After some friendly silence, Tsume sighed and said, “I envy you Kazune.”

“What?” I asked. “Why?”

“Because you have friends with you... And mom...”

I couldn’t continue the conversation after that, I didn’t know how to respond. I was saved when Mayu and Koneko came into the room, laughing with joy.

“Hey, Kazune and Tsume,” Mayu chimed. “What’s been going on?”

I wanted to tell her what Tsume had told me about what happened to Mom badly, it was aching me just to tell her. I wanted her to know why mom died, why we were so crushed when Mom died on Christmas Eve. But one glimpse at Tsume’s serious and somber look made me swallow my words back down my throat. “Nothing,” I replied. “We were just talking about recent events.”

carp... I wanted to tell her about what the Blazing Star did to make us suffer and crush our spirits... I know Tsume didn’t want me to spill it to them, but was it really okay to keep Mayu and Koneko from knowing what they deserved to know?

Chapter 2: Divide and Conquer part 2

It was Thursday afternoon and we just had our final day of studying for our quarterly exams. We just arrived at the abandoned storage room and zipped our way down to the fourth room. “carp,” Kazune hissed. “We forgot whose going to face this guy.”

“I’ll do it,” Akito volunteered.

“You sure?” Tsubasa asked. “I didn’t even have a chance to face Tsume, so I should get this one.”

“There,” The dusky-haired Noctua user said, pointed at the two bladers that stood at the end of the battle room. “We’re here and we’re facing them.” Two boys with similar hairstyles wearing different jackets stood with their arms crossed against their chests.

“Dan and Reiki Odo,” Tsubasa said, crossing his arms against his chest. “I probably should’ve guessed that they’d be here.”

“How many twins do we have to deal with now?!” Takeru snarled. “We have Mayu and Kazune, Tsume and Koneko, and now these two?!”

“It’s been a while,” the boy in red snickered. “We’re here and out to take revenge.”

“And this time we won’t lose!” the boy with the blue jacket exclaimed.

“They share one bey,” Kyouya said. “Killer Gemios.”

“I’ve read a little bit about the Gemini Clan,” Akito said. “Each bey of the Gemini Clan is actually two totally different and remote spirits fused into one bey.”

“Very good,” Dan said. “You’re quite educated on the many clans here.”

“I may not know everything about every clan,” Akito sighed. “But what I do know is that you’re not facing Tsubasa!”

“What are you doing?” I whispered to him.

He locked his bey into his violet string launcher, prepared to engage into battle. “I’m positive that they have strategies to try to thwart all of us, but I doubt that they read anything about me,” he replied back. “Besides, the Osiris Clan is very elusive. It’s whole history is shrouded in mystery. Even their battling style.”

“Okay,” I said. “Gambette.*”

“Thanks.”

Dan gave their bey over to his brother. Reiki then locked Gemios into his launcher and announced the battle call. “3!”

“2!”

“1!”

“Let it... rip!!”

The beys were released for battle and began to clash, metal screeching as the fight raged on between them and sparks endlessly flying through the air. Occasionally, they would bounce back and for a split second stop the sparks but would always resume back to battling on with their fusion wheels.

They were evenly matched. Reiki became less patient as the time went by. They’ve been battling each other for over an hour now.

“Hurry up and make your move!” he snarled at Akito.

“I don’t need to,” the pale skinned boy replied cooly. “You’re obviously emaciated from never studying much about bey battles. It’s unbelievable. Why would someone like you ever need to battle anyway? You two are both cowards. You obviously can’t win without each others’ help. You--” He pointed at Reiki. “--need your brother’s knowledge just to succeed in battles. And you--” He let his finger land on to Dan now. “--need his strength just to land a successful rip. Every blader knows that a good and steady rip starts off as a good and fair battle.

“You two obviously can’t be trusted as bladers. You’re just as cowardly as your pathetic bey there. Those two spirits in that one bey need each other, just like how they need you two. Look at Mayu and Kazune. They’re twins and they bey battle on their own. And Tsume and Koneko! They don’t need each other’s help and support just to win! They put their trust in their beys! You two are nothing more than just pathetic excuses as bladers!”

He raised his palm out and finally announced his special move: “Signal of the Dead!” The violet and navy blue bey became engulfed in a white light, then with what seemed like a menacing passageway for Killer Gemios to “die,” it actually gave way for a stadium out.

The Odo twins were too paralyzed to say a word or give in for a simple action like picking up their bey. I--we--knew what they were petrified about. Because it had already begun.

Everything began to shake mercilessly. The Odo boys weren’t moving. Akito spared them no mercy and shook his head, ordering us to leave them behind. “They had what was coming to them,” he said as we made it back to the surface. He looked at his own bey now, Cosmic Osiris. “They both got what they deserved.”

He fingers wrapped around the bey and nodded at it, then turned to us and gave us an apologetic expression. “Eh,” he said. “Sorry, I shouldn’t be burdening you guys about this. My problems are my own and I really shouldn’t bother you guys about it.”

I raised an eyebrow. “What problems?” I asked.

“Nothing,” he replied quickly as he began to leap on to the tree limbs back to his home. His cousin hastily followed.

“What problems...?” I repeated.

“You should give him some time to himself,” Takeru said, placing a hand on my shoulder and making me look at him in the eye. “He’ll get over it. Just like he said, his problems are his own. Kuni will talk some sense into him, don’t worry.”

He grabbed his backpack and swung it over his back and departed to the place he called home. Everyone else bid each other farewell and went home.
That is one of the most attention grabbing stories I've read, no seriously I've read many good books but that's outstanding!
I seriously can't wait for the next chapter! It's scary and it's got perfect grammer, keep it up dude!
....What are you doing? I don't even think I signed you up for the contest...

And for the record, how come everyones polls are so gruesome these days? "I hate you I hope you die"? What is this, do you want people to vote for that column?
I bet he loves to get told "Go die in a hole". I say he did a good job, I love this story can't wait for more!