Sol Blaze V145AS.

(Sep. 13, 2014  8:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I will receive a Sol Blaze V145AS soon. What would there be to test ? AS as a replacement for MB ?

Do we ought to edit that Overall section as I said it's opinion based when it's called "Beautiful"?
Yes I will.
Oh, I should've told you about this.

Sol is obviously useless (although th!nk did find some use for it as a Defense substitute in Limited).

I tested V145 briefly as a potential Spin-Steal Track in Limited, with no success. It doesn't look like it would have much competitive application. It's kind of lightweight, too, to the point where I'd assume TR145 and R145 would be flat-out better for just about everything.

AS was honestly... garbage. Balance problems, a very hindered free-spinning function, no use for Spin-Steal (even BWD beat it out in a straight-up Precession match), and, unlike Bearing Drive, absolutely zero increased stability in Zero-G.

The only decent-ish setup I found for AS was Duo Cancer BD145AS, which was able to hit like 30-40% against Duo Cancer W145WD, but it scraped a bit near the end of the match and W145WD's Precession and balance were definitely miles ahead.

The one thing I was excited about testing was Duo Cancer F230AS, which also turned out to be a blundering failure. Ugh.

That's all I've got, haha. A little negative, but yah, none of the parts really seemed to hold any competitive potential to me.
(Sep. 13, 2014  8:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I will receive a Sol Blaze V145AS soon. What would there be to test ? AS as a replacement for MB ?

Yes please, a repeat of both AS and MB tests I posted here plus a mirror battle between the two would perfect. Grin

(Sep. 14, 2014  2:20 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: AS was honestly... garbage. Balance problems, a very hindered free-spinning function, no use for Spin-Steal (even BWD beat it out in a straight-up Precession match), and, unlike Bearing Drive, absolutely zero increased stability in Zero-G.

The only decent-ish setup I found for AS was Duo Cancer BD145AS, which was able to hit like 30-40% against Duo Cancer W145WD, but it scraped a bit near the end of the match and W145WD's Precession and balance were definitely miles ahead.

The one thing I was excited about testing was Duo Cancer F230AS, which also turned out to be a blundering failure. Ugh.

That's all I've got, haha. A little negative, but yah, none of the parts really seemed to hold any competitive potential to me.

Did you ever directly compare it to MB, though? I agree with just about everything else you're saying, but I really did get better results with AS than MB back then, the latter having seen far more mainstream use. That was about the only place I thought AS could work well as a substitute for, or even improvement on, MB in some Zero-G Balance combos.
Man, I was also thinking as a replacement to BWD and EWD in MF Duo Cygnus SA165EWD; what do you think ?
WD and SWD would still be better than AS for that purpose, undoubtedly.

I was originally looking to AS as an alternative to B-series Bottoms with better precession, but then again, now that we have TB, which is basically just a B Bottom with improved precession, I guess a comparison between AS and TB would actually be more relevant.
(Sep. 14, 2014  2:21 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: Did you ever directly compare it to MB, though? I agree with just about everything else you're saying, but I really did get better results with AS than MB back then, the latter having seen far more mainstream use. That was about the only place I thought AS could work well as a substitute for, or even improvement on, MB in some Zero-G Balance combos.

MB would definitely be better I think; AS has horrible Zero-G Defense. :\

If you're going for an E230 destabilizer, MB is definitely the way to go.

Kai-V: That was what I initially tested it for, but it didn't really work well at all (yes, I think SWD would definitely be a better choice).
I just did the tests Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ had asked me to do in the Zero-G Stadium :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BBG-3-4-...pid1239925

At first I had not read the title at all for some reason, so I even have comparison results in the BeyStadium Attack Type. Honestly, AS was at least just as good as MB in the setup Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ recommended. I found that it definitely did resist Zero-G Attack well. I doubt the free-moving bowl did much at all, but I would consider it a good substitute in Zero-G Stadiums for sure, personally. In a regular stadium though, it was absolutely horrible : the movable bowl was too high to ever come in contact with anything before it was too late, so it was essentially just a sharp Bottom altogether in those cases.

I will try to do a mirror battle soon and see how MF Duo Cygnus SA165AS works just to appease my curiosity, but I think it has a lot of potential, yet only in the Zero-G format. It is really as if TAKARA-TOMY created this Bottom way before its time of use. While I do those tests, can you all try AS as a Zero-G Defense Bottom again ?

It would also be good to test V145 again as a substitute in Attack types I think, since a winner recently used it in a tournament, as you can see in the Winning Combinations topic.

Overall, if everybody could keep the discussion of Sol Blaze's parts exclusively in this thread, I would appreciate it.
I've already talking about V145 somewhere on the zero-g subforums, to use it in attack customization. Someone have found it probably hah. This week end I will try to test V145 and AS. I have some ideas to test. I'll be back soon with results.
(Oct. 03, 2014  1:11 AM)loyd87 Wrote: I've already talking about V145 somewhere on the zero-g subforums, to use it in attack customization. Someone have found it probably hah. This week end I will try to test V145 and AS. I have some ideas to test. I'll be back soon with results.
Sol Blaze's V145 Looks Similar to TR145. What does V145 do? I know with tracks like AD145 ,SW165,W145, BD145, 230, TH170, and SR200 are all Better Performance wise . Even though they all have different uses.
as substitute as well if you don't have the part TR145 for example. before I got My own Sol Blaze V145AS I thinked that when its totally close it will be totally round but it's not the case. so my first idea as sway attack track as ended here. but if it works like S130 or even SR200 or D125 may be it could be deserve a spot as substitute.

but I know someone won at a tournament with V145 so it's competitive at all. I don't remember wich tournament and his rank in the top 3 winners. but you can find it somewhere in winning combination thread
I'm pretty sure that It's Kaboom cause i visited the thread, in my opinion v145 has variable uses lol, but it says it can be used for varied situations so depending on what type of beyblade you put on it, it can be useful or un useful depending on the performance. To tell you the truth this track switches from attack to defense so mabye its useful if put it as a balance type or any other type of bey you want. Who knows it can be useful with synchrome or left rotating beys... This track is kinda similar to WD145 or SW145, but more likely SW145 because it can switch or UW145 because it also can switch.
someone found something to do with the metal wheel Sol?
not sure if its a good idea to revive this... but I have something to trade with you guys. MF-H Sol Aquario 90RSF(semi-agressive RSF) has low-track defence and destabilizer. With a good Sliding shoot you can have enough attack power to knock-out some opponents. it was designed for limited format. I win some battles at the last tournament I made with it.
(Jul. 05, 2015  5:30 PM)loyd87 Wrote: not sure if its a good idea to revive this... but I have something to trade with you guys. MF-H Sol Aquario 90RSF(semi-agressive RSF) has low-track defence and destabilizer. With a good Sliding shoot you can have enough attack power to knock-out some opponents. it was designed for limited format. I win some battles at the last tournament I made with it.

Oh, was it at the November tournament ? What did you win against with it ?
Yes it was in last november. unfortunatly I didn't be placed because I do not set my mind on my battles because it was my first organized tournament. But I win mainly against mid to high-attack and mostly Defence and Stamina. don't remember exactly what I have faced at this tournament.

I remember to defeat some B: D Combo with it. its main advantage is against 125 to 165 height. over 170 to 230 it depends on what kind of bottom the opponent used. But If I remember right I have beat libra 230D one time at the event.
Wow, the "Beywiki Project" has not been commented on for a LONG time.

I'm guessing some people just didn't want to experiment with their Sol wheels and combos like yours couldn't be found easily till now?
probably and the primary test has no good results so they keep it for collection then... but I love Sol. more then the rest of the bey hah! I got the Gold one so it was hardest to broke. but its still the best finding for Sol at now I have to submit.