Shinsen Warriors : The Dark World PC/PS3 game

**UPDATE**

[Image: SinsenLogocopy.png]
So, I've decided to make my own game with RPG Maker VX just for fun. My game is called Shinsen Warriors:The Dark World.

[Image: storyetonatalaga.png]
Shinsen, a country ruled by gods, was once peaceful. This was until one day, when the gods left without a reason. This gave the
Evil King's minions a chance to revive the Evil King. A brave group attempted to stop the revival and failed. Now, the Evil King known as Desroid was revived and took control of
1 of the main islands in Shinsen, the Edo region. The people at the Manobou region are helpless and the only thing that they could do is try to protect themselves from the Evil King's minions. The angels of the land heard about the tragedy and to help, they sent one of their own, a very powerful angel known as the "Judgement Angel" but they sent it with its powers sealed in the form of a baby. The adventure begins.....
Credit to Chinmoku for edit.
[Image: charactersswtdw.png]
Eric-Male-Judgement Angel
Haley-Female-Warrior
Ivan-Male-Priest
Ylva-Female-Magician
Lawrence-Male-Warrior
Oscar-Male-Dark Knight (he will betray them)
Vera-Female-Grappler
Elmer-Male-Thief
Maxwell-Male-Samurai
Dante-Male-Gunner

CHARACTER INFO AND CLASS INFO COMING SOON.]

**UPDATE**

[Image: darkbannercopy.png]
Do you wanna help me with this project? Sign up now!
For the members: please PM me to get the link to the site and sign up with the same username to prevent confusion.
OPEN JOBS:
FOR THE MEMBERS:HERE'S THE USERBAR.WEAR IT PROUDLY
[Image: auserbar.png]

Overall Game Progress:
5%
Well, if you ever wanted help ask me, this is my beyblade game in the making. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...1-RPG-GAME
GreeNxBlader-I use RPG Maker VX.
TITAN Blader- You will know after I'm done with my prolouge
TheBlayder-Preety cool!! I can help ya.
Im in year 11 and studying Software design and development, so maybe...
cool! so you can help me?
(May. 08, 2011  12:12 PM)TheSupremeKing Wrote: cool! so you can help me?

So, you said you could help me? Ill return the favour.
I need ideas! It would be a pain in the butt if i were the only one doing the game and at the same time thinking of ideas.
(May. 07, 2011  7:44 AM)TheSupremeKing Wrote: Shinsen was once a peaceful land where people lived happily, until one day, The Evil King Desroid took over Shinsen. Desroid took control the half of Shinsen, corrupting it by summoning monsters and creating impenetrable fortresses.

Fixed.

Places and towns, just some random names now.
Karlyle City - A large a bustling city, with a large population. Think of it as Castelia City in Pokemon B/W or a NYC kind of deal.

Chantios Town - Average little settlement, make it have some little side story mission in it, like something to earn a little money on the side, making the town in general better.

Sorry it isn't much, but there are some ideas for ya.
I said I could do story. Will it be open world?
Raigeko13-Thanks for the edit and town names!
TITAN Blader-Yes, it is. It's like Pokemon games.
I could help with anything if you need it. I have used rpg maker vx a lot, so I'm pretty familiar with the system.
Ahh, I also have used RPG Maker before. Not the VX though. I have XP. Is VX free?
Raigeko13-It's not free, but if you like, i could send you the full version for free..... Smile
SwiftShadow-cool!
Hmm I'll consider it... XD I'm very busy for the next few weeks, but I might be able to do it after then. Grin
(May. 09, 2011  2:03 AM)TheSupremeKing Wrote: Raigeko13-Thanks for the edit and town names!
TITAN Blader-Yes, it is. It's like Pokemon games.

Thanks for clarification. Yeah, I will definitely help with ideas.
i have a name for a town zagrin town it aint much but it is all i got
sweet iv always wanted to help make a rpg can i help make the battle system our moves that can be used iv got free time so yeah if i can ill help.
Thanks, guys! All of you would be a big help.
(May. 10, 2011  2:07 AM)TheSupremeKing Wrote: Thanks, guys! All of you would be a big help.

sweet so i can help pm me and ill tell you my ideas for the battle system.
interesting, i could help with story, i want to be a writer and im quite good with RPGs, 5 minutes of play time and i would have mastered the basics and can handle the difficult parts. if you are full or you got to many for story im ok with that.
sure, you can help too pikabattler!
Ah, interesting subject ya got there buddy Tongue_out

Anyways, I could try and help make a few characters, like-npc's and everything. I'm very much into making characters for other stories, not too awesome at plots though xD. But yeah, like I said, i'd like to help, and I could help by making a few characters, give me what kind of characters you need, and I could come up with a few.
thanks, oh and i know soopha and characters are 2 things that go well, he helped me on mine.