[Selling]  [Selling / Trading] Small Lot - Includes mint attack stadium

Title says it all. I'm selling a small lot of beyblades along with an attack stadium. The tops are VERY LIGHTLY used for testing only. There is no excessive wear or tear.

Everything pictured must be purchased...I'm not selling individual pieces.

I wanted to give you guys the opportunity to buy it before I list it on eBay.

Please PM me legitimate offers. Looking for Paypal only.

Pictures:
I will ship the stadium in the BB-32 box to ensure safe shipping.

Again, PM ME.
I'm going to be listing this on eBay monday morning.

If anyone has them, I may be willing to trade the lot for some mint/unused HMS. PM me.
Those pictures are waaaaaay too big Corey. Maybe if you resized them down below 800x600 it would be possible for us to see them properly.
Done. My bad.

Also included is the red string launcher from the bb-32. Its still in plastic, FWIW.

PM Me with offers of Paypal or HMS/Plastics. Not interested in current gen Beys.
Update: Specifically looking for Draciel themed plastic / HMS, as well as Voltaic Ape, Galeon, and Driger style blades.
How much is it all or for the stadium
As the OP says:
Quote:verything pictured must be purchased...I'm not selling individual pieces.

I wanted to give you guys the opportunity to buy it before I list it on eBay.

Please PM me legitimate offers. Looking for Paypal only.

Offers via PM, please.
PM Has been sent.!
I have a Draciel MS(mint), Dragoon MS (mint), Dark Dragoon (mint), Silver Dragoon V, sniper scope (MIB), sniper launcher(used).

pm me if interested. thanks!
(Mar. 05, 2012  12:05 PM)severe Wrote: I have a Draciel MS(mint), Dragoon MS (mint), Dark Dragoon (mint), Silver Dragoon V, sniper scope (MIB), sniper launcher(used).

pm me if interested. thanks!

(Feb. 23, 2012  10:19 PM)Corey Wrote: Please PM me legitimate offers. Looking for Paypal only.

Again, PM ME.

Pm sent
This is SO SO old but this lot is still available. Just found it cleaning out my closet Joyful_2
I'll give you $6 for BOTH the MF2 Custom Versions the used orange one and the brand new one.
(Apr. 23, 2014  10:33 PM)Joshil100 Wrote: I'll give you $6 for BOTH the MF2 Custom Versions the used orange one and the brand new one.
You should always reads the OP before posting. He says he's only selling it as one.
(Apr. 23, 2014  11:04 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2014  10:33 PM)Joshil100 Wrote: I'll give you $6 for BOTH the MF2 Custom Versions the used orange one and the brand new one.
You should always reads the OP before posting. He says he's only selling it as one.

I did. I just still felt like asking because I needed them and if he could me a deal for just that, them I'd be happy. That's all
(Apr. 24, 2014  5:05 AM)Joshil100 Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2014  11:04 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

I did. I just still felt like asking because I needed them and if he could me a deal for just that, them I'd be happy. That's all
Your offer should be made in PM, and not in the thread