[Selling]  Selling DRANZER GT and more classics!!

EDIT: As Hato pointed out, the Dranzer GT I have currently does not have the correct base. I know I have the correct base somewhere, so as soon as I find it I will update this post! So for now, please ignore the parts below about Dranzer GT. My apologies! If you are interested in any of the other Beyblades I have, please PM me! Thank you! Smile

----------

Hello all!!

As a kid, I was pretty into BeyBlade, so I have a decent little collection. I was able to find most of them and would like to pass them on to dedicated fans who will take good care of them. Smile

I have done a bit of research and have seen that the rarest I have appears to be DRANZER GT... And it's worth... $200-$300??!?! O_O It (along with all the other Beys) are official Hasbro products that I picked up from stores back in the day.

[Image: photo_12.jpg]

Here are all the classic Beys I have (yes, I am aware that some of the Bit Beasts are on the wrong Beys... Haha, I can switch them if you'd like). I am planning on selling the other 5 which includes an electronic Dragoon with lights and sounds (it needs new batteries but it does work). But I may just put those up in a lot on ebay... Unless you're interested in any, feel free to make offers. Smile

But I am coming here to sell you the rare and elusive DRANZER GT! I would say it's in very nice condition as I never actually played with the Beys much. The biggest issue I'd say is that one of the red "G" stickers is ripped in the corner and all 3 of them are having a bit of trouble sticking to the plastic after all these years (they're peeling up slightly at the edges), but this could be easily fixed with some super glue if you desired. But aside from the sticker issue, the plastic itself appears to be in great condition! (it's just a little dusty which you can see in the photos because of the bright flash)

I am asking for offers on this. I am aware that it can sell for a LOT as I previously said, but I am willing to be a bit flexible since it's not in perfect condition. So feel free to shoot me offers, but please don't try to con me! I will double check prices on ebay/the internet to be sure it's a good deal. Smile

Also, I would be willing to sell any of these in my ebay store (here) if you would feel safer purchasing them that way (I have a 100% rating with over 400 positive reviews), but be aware I would have to raise the price a bit to cover the chunk of money ebay takes out in fees. I am more than happy to do the order directly via PayPal. Smile

I will consider shipping worldwide, but I'd rather ship within the US as tracking and insuring it will be cheaper. But let me know if you're interested and what country you live in. Smile

Now, onto the pictures!

[Image: photo_5.jpg]
[Image: photo_4.jpg]
[Image: photo_3.jpg]
[Image: photo_2.jpg]

Please make your offers here! Smile And if you're interested in the other 5 Beys, let me know which and I can take more close-up pictures so you can see the condition.
You should post pictures of the bottoms of the Beyblades since that Dranzer GT doesn't have the right base..
(Mar. 24, 2015  10:09 PM)Hato Wrote: You should post pictures of the bottoms of the Beyblades since that Dranzer GT doesn't have the right base..

Thanks for telling me - totally missed that! Let me do that, and also see if I can switch them to how it should be. Smile

EDIT: Okay, I just checked and the others seem to have their correct base as they're all the same colors... Graaah! How embarrassing. x_x
Do you know what base the Dranzer GT currently has? I guess I have another beyblade hiding somewhere...

Sorry about this guys, I guess ignore the Dranzer sale right now as the base is wrong. I'll do my best to find the correct base and when I do, I'll let you guys know! Smile

Though if anyone is interested in any of the other Beyblades, please let me know!
The base is Draciel G and the tip is possibly from Death Effigy G, not too sure though.
Okay, thanks for the info! Hope I can find the correct base soon.
Pika I tried messaging you the server isnt working. plz email me at dz3492 at gmail dot com