[Selling]  [Selling]CRUelty's Extra Parts for Sale!

Alright, so it's me, CRUelty. I have a few extra parts I am going to sell, since I have no use for them. I may reserve, if needed. I would like to get all offers via PM, and only questions should be asked in this thread. I will accept payment via PayPal.
So, here's what I'm selling, and all parts are Hasbro unless otherwise stated:

Picture of Items for sale (Click to View)

- Pegasis II Face
- L-Drago II Clear Wheel
- Pegasis II Clear Wheel
- Unicorno I Clear Wheel (From Faceoff)
- LW105 Track
- Aquario Clear Wheel
- D125 Track
- LF Bottom
- R2F Bottom (Prime)
- CS Bottom (Aggressive, from Faceoff)
- SD Bottom (Mint)

If you would like to buy the whole lot, it would be 18 dollars shipping included (I am able to negotiate.)

Thanks for looking, and have a nice day ^^
Purchases will be sent when payment has been RECEIVED. No exceptions.

How much for the 85?
How much for the 85?
How much for the 85?
Sorry my computor was not letting me post
Sorry my computor was not letting me post
Weird, in trading parts it is BBP PC Frame and in wants it is BBP PC Frame too. Do you want an extra one or is it an error?
I want the red one, and I'm trading my white one for it.
i will trde for the
poisoin wheel
I understand why the trade for that, but the White one would be considered harder to get and more rare, I guess..
(Aug. 08, 2011  4:19 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I understand why the trade for that, but the White one would be considered harder to get and more rare, I guess..
I don't really like it, and I'd much rather have the regular BBP PC Frame.
Updated the OP. I am also selling my extra Hasbro light launchers and winders/ripcords, if anyone's interested.
Bump! 85 and XF have been sold! I am updating the OP right now.
Lightning, L-Drago, and C145 are SOLD! They have been taken off the list Smile
Burning
Up
Must
P... something that starts with P XD
BUMP!
(Aug. 19, 2011  8:00 AM)iTakaratomy Wrote: How much is for WD?
(Aug. 08, 2011  3:53 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: I would like to get all offers via PM, and only questions should be asked in this thread.

Read the OP.
Coasters "R" Us is an excellent seller, I recommend you buy from him if he has any parts of your interest. My RF came today, in the condition he promised. Only a week shipping, not bad. Smile
(Aug. 22, 2011  10:03 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Coasters "R" Us is an excellent seller, I recommend you buy from him if he has any parts of your interest. My RF came today, in the condition he promised. Only a week shipping, not bad. Smile
Glad it got to you safe and sound. I hope you enjoy it Smile

It's official, 85XF are now back in stock. I may put up a bid on eBay for these, however, so first come first serve. Just a quick update Smile
NOTE: XF is mint condition.
Again, a bump. I have an offer on 85XF, 10 USD. If any of you want to/can max that offer, please, go ahead Smile
Another bump. Like I said, 10 USD for 85XF. If you can go higher, please do. I'll contact the potential buyer ASAP.