Season 1 background music

I have a particular request but I don't know if it goes in here, in a new thread, or in the old thread by BeyUK-Espio, and I truly regret the links are down due to BeyUK.net's closure.

I would like to know if the background music of Season 1's anime has been released in an OST; and by that I do NOT mean the songs such as Swing Low, Switchblade, All across the nation and so on, but actually the "generic" theme songs you hear every so often.

Let's pick this episode for an example.

At 1:09 starts one theme song that I'd describe as "Cheering up song, happier moment".
At 1:49 starts an "Asian-themed" (I go by the instrumentation used) tension song.
At 2:52 is another, more general tension song,
At 8:53, a more mellow, strategy/reflection but nevertheless neutral or positive theme,
At 14:26 starts a dramatic song, one of an upcoming/uphill battle to fight, often representative of a tough situation the Bladebreakers have to face off,
And at 16:09, admittedly my favorite, starts the generic Beyblade battle song, but which still sounds quite damn cool in my opinion.

This is those songs I'm interested in and I want to know if they have ever been released, in full, as stand-alone tracks on a soundtrack or if anyone made a rip. Searching on Google has given me no results; I keep finding the usual insert songs, but not those. Anyone has anything?
The actual instrumentals for the dub were never released, as far as I know.

And yes, you should probably use the stickied topic for the songs even though it is old.