Screw Discussion

Let's get right to it:
Standard Setup

Low Attack Tracks (Click to View)

Mid-Range Attack Tracks (Click to View)

High Attack Tracks (Click to View)

Overall, Screw is a "meh" attack type wheel, and I don't think that there's any real effective upper attack provided by it. More testing might be added later.
Kinda disappointing results :\ Let's hope MF is actually as good as we think it will.....
If MF proves to be good, please test Screw with MF.
Aw, this is disappointing. I was having high hopes for Screw, hah.

Anyway, thanks for the tests, Oki!
To be honest this isn't really disappointing. I always thought that Screw would perform better on a lower track as opposed to a taller track like 145 as an 80% win rate out of 10 rounds isn't too bad.

Just a shame that 85 combos are redundant as I was quite fond of them.
the capricorn wheel wasn't that good anyway i waasn't expecting this to be any better
(Jan. 22, 2011  1:13 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: To be honest this isn't really disappointing. I always thought that Screw would perform better on a lower track as opposed to a taller track like 145 as an 80% win rate out of 10 rounds isn't too bad.
That was only against R145 though. And seeing that Screw 85RF did poorly against C145, I would assume it was the recoil from R145 that caused the KOs. :\
I always viewed both R145 and C145 as underrated tracks with C145 copping quite a bad rap recently.

The results generally paint the picture that Screw is mediocre in Attack Combinations though I still wouldn't mind testing it out myself.
Really bad results, but i think MF is good.
Could you test Screw with MF? Just curious.
I'm kinda dissapointed, Screw looked like it had potential...
Could you please test it on (D/T)125? And with different Clear Wheels? Please and thank you!
(Jan. 23, 2011  1:50 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Could you please test it on (D/T)125? And with different Clear Wheels? Please and thank you!

They won't be different from ch120, ch120 also has a height change advantage
People!
what about destabilizing!
Test a Screw____ 90SF plz
and metal face screw_____ _____ R2F
Don't know why the metal face
(Jan. 23, 2011  7:32 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: People!
what about destabilizing!
Test a Screw____ 90SF plz
and metal face screw_____ _____ R2F
Don't know why the metal face
Maybe when more people have screws......
I'm dissapointed...
I hope MF is good.
I think MF is decent bottom and because it from metal it will last longer than the plastic and specially rubber bottoms. But my concern is the grip, can anyone give me feedback of it please?
(Jan. 23, 2011  3:52 PM)stevebak Wrote: I think MF is decent bottom and because it from metal it will last longer than the plastic and specially rubber bottoms. But my concern is the grip, can anyone give me feedback of it please?

Look in the MF thread. It works best with Left Spin customs.
ok, thanx. I will look for the MF tread.
well, this bey was suppose to be maximum upper, think it was a storm s2 fail upgrade where this bey shines the best is the 90 track MF and capri wheel 90 as in the 2nd cheapest way(1st was attack and balance parts set) to get a 90 MF being lower friction=having a little more stamina
(Jan. 22, 2011  1:16 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: the capricorn wheel wasn't that good anyway i waasn't expecting this to be any better

ha this guys in the wrong thread, he's talking about fury capricorn 100hf
Once again MFB has failed to provide with the sacred upper attack...
thnx for the tests oki!
Upper attack only works against beys in the opposite direction so erm it could work I guess.
(Jan. 24, 2011  1:11 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Upper attack only works against beys in the opposite direction so erm it could work I guess.

no, if you have a right spin upper combo it does better vs another right spin than left

i quote from the beywiki: "Finally, for Upper Attack to function correctly, both Beyblades should be spinning in the same direction. "

to bad screw is just okay at attack, i hoped it would do better
I'm a little sad about how bad Screw Capricorn is. It looks like a lagitiamanet attack bey and then we prove it wrongUnhappy Anyway thanks for the tests Okiblaze. Now I don't think I'll buy this because I want parts that do well and the only good things about Screw Capricorn are 90 and MF
It's not though... Screw still has attack use and 90 is a very good attack part and MF is looking to be very useful too. Don't know what your definition of bad is but i'd call something like Dark wolf bad. Screw Capricorne is turning out to be a very good bey despite what you think.