Saddest Beyblade Scene Ever

Poll: Did you ever cry watching Beyblade Metal Fusion?

Yes
20.94%
No
54.97%
Sort of
24.08%
Total: 100% 191 vote(s)
(Jan. 18, 2014  2:00 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2014  1:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2014  1:18 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I never really was a huge fan of the original series of beyblade but, at one point I came across a certain episode if I could recall it was episode 102. I'm pretty sure it was a flashback that Zeo had, finding out that he was robotic, or something like that. Either way, It brought many tears to my eyes and trust me, I'm not that emotional Tongue_out

Imagine in the manga, the original story, where ZO learns that he is not ZO but ZO's younger brother and that his father, Zaggart, had told him he was ZO all his life and trained him to be a good Blader just to get him to capture Holy Beasts to ressucitate ZO.

By the way, your signature is too large. Either remove the text or the image.
Not to go off topic but, how is it too big? There are a lot bigger signatures like DRAGON KING'S. Sorry to argue.
Sorry to go off topic but, Dude...mines like half as tall as yours.....
(Jan. 18, 2014  2:02 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2014  2:00 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2014  1:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Imagine in the manga, the original story, where ZO learns that he is not ZO but ZO's younger brother and that his father, Zaggart, had told him he was ZO all his life and trained him to be a good Blader just to get him to capture Holy Beasts to ressucitate ZO.

By the way, your signature is too large. Either remove the text or the image.
Not to go off topic but, how is it too big? There are a lot bigger signatures like DRAGON KING'S. Sorry to argue.
Sorry to go off topic but, Dude...mines like half as tall as yours.....
That's what confuses me. I really just want to end this discussion. It's somewhat spamming this thread Smile
My saddest moment was when Kira threw his Beyblade on the floor like it was nothing. I was so sad that he could do that to a bey, especially one as good as Begairodos.
I've only watched a bit of the new beyblade series, but would probably have to pick when Ryuga died. Also when Julian lost his match, I felt so bad for him, but then he made that face and I couldn't keep from laughing!

BUT HYPOTHETICALLY IF WE WERE TALKING ABOUT G-REVOLUTION . . . . .

Definitely when Kai walks into the hallway all beaten up and on the verge of death after his battle with Brooklyn. (I really did cry when Dranzer shattered into a bazillion pieces! So sad!)

Also, when Tala battles Garland and gets injured really badly. I felt so bad for Tala that entire fight because he was just trying to save other ppl from having to go through the same thing he and the other Blitzkrieg Boys endured b/c of Boris. And then Garland was all over there being a total prick the whole time! Poor Tala! Q_Q
(Oct. 17, 2013  2:57 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2013  8:03 PM)Luck Wrote: The episode that ended the HMS generation ...
Didn't cry - I'm not that sort of guy , but for once , almost ... Unhappy

Also, when Ryuuga dies it's pretty sad - just cause they couldn't give him a proper viking burial XD

EDIT: Am I the only one who remembered the plastic generations the most fondly ?

No dude I love HMS just like you do.... I like their episodes more than MFB series you know with the unique bit beasts. It also made me upset when the series got over... Unhappy

Same here. After the last episode of G-Revolution I was really crying, becaue I knew that this was the very last episode and there won´t be another with Tyson & co... Unhappy
when ryuga died in the episode the missing star of the four seasons
If you'd expand this to every single series, I must say that the scene where Ryuga disappeared was pretty heartbreaking for a Ryuga fan like me. Otherwise,
I was evil laughing throughout the whole Metal Fusion except the part where Ryuga sama lost to Gingka. XD
It was helping and loving and the sacrifice and crying so I had to cry
Dude when ryuga dieeeee ...... i cant even say the word now that made me cry Crying
scene when Rauga disapears and when Kai sacrifised Dranzer to defert brooklyn. also when Dragoon traped in stone in beyblade movie
This is tough as well MFB and Bakuten never made me cry though I'll split my thoughts on both.

Hyoma vs Rejii

There were more than enough reasons why this match is significant though the biggest impact is said by Gingka and tsubasa. As they know nothing about the terror in there way with him. Hyoma being hopelessly outmatched and was clear that all his friends abandoned him to fend off against rejii. Its the loneliness that Hyoma shows off in this match where the weight is being felt. Its powerful to see one of the cool minded characters in all of MFB be taken down with ease, let alone one of his best abilities was being able to outmaneuver his enemy, here all he was is an example.

Kane and Jim's defeat to King and Queen

While I find this moment to be close to Zeos moment and the death of Wyatt. This one has history since we all know in V-Force if you have a bit-beast you win. Kane in the past being able to equal Tyson and then shortly after being basically on the same level. As to where Jim stomped Max completely. These two facing people who are ruthless, the actual terror is wondering how long they both stood a chance against them. As seeing there was a cut.

Considering how smashed up there beys were, it was a fairly long battle to the point where even when they had nothing but scraps they still went on. Cuts like that give a lot more weight on the outcome of a match.
Gonna be honest, I cry a lot in animes in general. Im full of feels. But... when Kai lost to Brooklyn, it really hit me. I was in shock, even when Kai made that speech to Brooklyn, it was so amazing!! and then when he won, tears!! and when he passed out and Dranzer shattered into pieces. What a guy. And I felt sad when I saw Kai take everyone's bit beast. That twist tho!!

Then seeing Kyouya fight his hardest against Ryuga, just whoa.... it was amazing. But sadly. He lost...
Even tho Hikaru didn't get much attention, I smiled with tears when she got back up, in the second season. Even if it was during the end. It was good enough for me.

That final moment with Ryuga.... ugh... I still feel tears thinking about it. It didn't help that the ending credits showed him in the clouds. ;_;
The most emotional battles usually aren't even with the main antagonist vs the main protagonist. Tis why i love beyblade.
I'd care if the mains weren't so horribly emotionless when it comes to anything not beyblade.
there is a sad seen thinking........ah there is it is when ryu ga died ahm thats when
Yu vs Reiji.
Kai didnt die if we see according to manga at last ty son son ray daughter and kai son blade together in anime you may see he dies but his beyblade and recovers because his bey was phoenix

It maybe that his ice dranzer recovered him
(Mar. 12, 2017  3:09 PM)Sam1267 Wrote: Kai didnt die if we see according to manga at last ty son son ray daughter and kai son blade together in anime you may see he dies but his beyblade and recovers because his bey was phoenix

It maybe that his ice dranzer recovered him

Your point is nonexistent because Brooklyn was not even an ongoing character in the manga, Kai never even battled him there. The manga and the anime in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade are entirely different stories.
I want dranzer plz

I want dranzer plz

I want dranzer plz

Is there going to be any tournament in Delhi ?
(Mar. 12, 2017  4:13 PM)Sam1267 Wrote: I want dranzer plz

I want dranzer plz

I want dranzer plz

Is there going to be any tournament in Delhi ?

This is completely off-topic. You should refrain some posting off-topic thoughts in the future to avoid getting a warning level.

Since all WBO tournament are fan run, it's up to the members of the community having the iniative to host one. You could always host one too, if you are interested.

Let's continue this conversation in PMs, thanks. Smile
Saddest moment for me is Boris/Bryan vs Rei, I almost cried at that scene when I saw it as a 15-16 year old... yeah I wish that wasn't true but hey I didn't cry when I recently saw it so yeah!
Watching kenta getting trashed by nemesis and ryuga dying.