STAMINA CHALLANGE!!!!

WAZZZZ UUUP GUYS!!! since I only have 2 beyblades and cant really play with anyone, (since my brother does not live with me)... I combined the bey's that i have to do a Stamina test.

sooooooo here is your challange!!! for you pros out there.

time how much your bey can spin and build the most optimum bey to see how long you can last spinning... the winner is he who spins the longest.

my time was 1:34.5 minutes, using an inferno fusion wheel from byaxis its spining track CH120
and the WD porformance tip, and a smooth surface.

hope you join the fun and reply to this post with your best time.

ONE, TWO, THREE SHOOOOT!!!!
Please do proper testings to prove this, and there is also many other beys that outspin this.. Please check out the combo threads! Smile
A Challenger Appears : your time has been beaten several times unfortunately hah.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Solo...ime-Thread

The pieces you used for your best record are not really optimal, but we can help you buy better parts and buil a Beyblade that spins longer. However, be careful too, because solo spin does not actually mean that you will outspin a Beyblade in a BeyBattle : many other factors come into play in a fight.
Just for the record, the first time I launched my Phantom Orion B : D, it spun for over 7:35 minutes.
(Feb. 13, 2015  2:45 AM)UW Officer Wrote: Please do proper testings to prove this, and there is also many other beys that outspin this.. Please check out the combo threads! Smile

Proper testing to prove a time that he posted? In an introduction thread? Whaaaaat??

Welcome to the site. I honestly have no idea what my personal best spin time is. I remeber getting upwards of 5 with a Burn combo one time.
(Feb. 13, 2015  4:36 AM)Tri Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2015  2:45 AM)UW Officer Wrote: Please do proper testings to prove this, and there is also many other beys that outspin this.. Please check out the combo threads! Smile

Proper testing to prove a time that he posted? In an introduction thread? Whaaaaat??

Welcome to the site. I honestly have no idea what my personal best spin time is. I remeber getting upwards of 5 with a Burn combo one time.

He said he used a flat surface, wouldn't a stadium be better?
Thanks for all your input guys YOUR AWESOME! im sure my time is not something to look at comparing it to you guys, like i mention Right now I only have 2 beyblades LOL, and just wanted to get the ball rolling on doing some activity with the bey blade when you aint got who to battle lol.

but I am very interested in finding the right parts to make an awesome beyblade and I would be really greatfull if you guys could guide me.

hope you guys have an awesome day.

PS:sorry to write in the intruduction forum, still getting the hang of the post system Grin
Welcome to the WBO Smile

I think a wise purchase for pure stamina and better solo spin time is Phantom Orion, or the Ultimate DX Set, for Duo Uranus.

Like Kai-V said, solo spin isn't everything, make sure your beyblade has less recoil as Inferno is highly prone to recoil.
If u want a stamina nope ur done for my thermal Pisces is unstoppable I've never lost ever with my special move I can spin forever
(Feb. 14, 2015  8:51 PM)Pisces master Wrote: If u want a stamina nope ur done for my thermal Pisces is unstoppable I've never lost ever with my special move I can spin forever
Serious, get real Serious I don't know how much of the show you have been watching, but no Beyblade spins forever. Check the competitive list for the top tier combos.
My Burn Kerbecs 105WD spun for 2:40 seconds.
my earth fireblaze e230r2fm spun for 1:22:04

tyshawn faison
my Rockscorpio sb145wb spun for 1:44 seconds

king : talk back to me.
(Feb. 24, 2015  11:18 PM)tyshawnfaison Wrote: my Rockscorpio sb145wb spun for 1:44 seconds

king : talk back to me.

Are you sure SB145 isn't SW145?
If you want to test your beyblades attack power you need to get a bunch of soda cans or bottles and put them in a triagular patterenand launch your bey at it and see how many it nocks down.My record was 21 out of 30 cans.
(Feb. 24, 2015  11:35 PM)tyshawnfaison Wrote: If you want to test your beyblades attack power you need to get a bunch of soda cans or bottles and put them in a triagular patterenand launch your bey at it and see how many it nocks down.My record was 21 out of 30 cans.

What we do is build the strongest defense custom and try and beat it in the BB-10 stadium, it's whichever wins most out of 20 rounds, if you want to test your attack in a standard forum, try MSF Killerken Reviser E230RDF/CS.