[Selling]  [SHOP] DrigerGT MFB Collection...for You!

Hey DGT do you still have the flash leopard 2 and the Black driger?
(Oct. 13, 2010  8:03 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Photos posted:

Orthors (Takara)

That's all oh well ty for helpin.
do u have to pay in itailin money or not if not how much is thet frog thats an attack type and jumps a lot in american money?
Einstein MS/Hopper Attack is wat i mean
(Oct. 13, 2010  8:17 PM)zaxs93 Wrote: do u have to pay in itailin money or not if not how much is thet frog thats an attack type and jumps a lot in american money?
Einstein MS/Hopper Attack is wat i mean

With Paypal you can pay with the money you want Smile.

Hopper Attack? Already sold.
awww then lightning dragon and how much?
(Oct. 14, 2010  12:45 AM)zaxs93 Wrote: awww then lightning dragon and how much?
The opening post of this thread clearly states that you should PM DrigerGT about the prices.

Also, the user above you was warned for the same reason...
so can i have a hm beyblade?
(Oct. 14, 2010  8:13 PM)zaxs93 Wrote: so can i have a hm beyblade?

PM me Wink.
i did
can i please have pics of gaia dragoon s assembled and disassembled

and can i please have draciel v2 the same
Hey DrigerGT , im intresting about your plastics !
[Image: DSC00789.JPG]

For how much you want all the Draciel's , Driger's , Drawzer's and dragoon's plastic ? At least the one's you have .
Between , i need two new launchers for them !

Oooh , and im from portugal : )
Oh , and about the hm's i want these with the black circules please ! Grin

[Image: DSC00790.jpg]
(Oct. 17, 2010  1:38 AM)axebeyblader Wrote: Oh , and about the hm's i want these with the black circules please ! Grin
You could actually read the first post and realise that he only has one of those left.
PM Sent please reply
(Oct. 17, 2010  1:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  1:38 AM)axebeyblader Wrote: Oh , and about the hm's i want these with the black circules please ! Grin
You could actually read the first post and realise that he only has one of those left.

Im sorry , im new to this thing :o
(Sep. 01, 2010  5:19 PM)DrigerGT Wrote:
Welcome to DGT Store!

I decided to sell my Plastic and HMS collection! Goal: earn money to spend in MFB! Eee

RULES:
- I ship worldiwide;
- PayPal ONLY;
- PM me with your offers for each Beyblade/component your are interested in (only sensible bids will be considered). PLEASE MAKE OFFERS IN €.
- if your bid is surpassed by that of another user, 5 days passed with no answer from you and the bey is automatically won by the other person;
- make bids and purchase ONLY if you have the money ready;
- once you won somemething I don't accept excuses like "I don't have enough money..." etc;
- please use this thread ONLY for questions about the beys conditions or to ask photos;
- please DON'T ask questions like: "How much is for..."?;
- you choose the shipment method;

All Beyblades are in good/excellent conditions, some used only once, unless differently stated.