(SELLING) LilBrad333's Bey Collection STRONGEST BLADER SET $36

(Oct. 10, 2011  3:40 AM)ACfalcon14 Wrote: Post a pic of MSUV please.
No longer up for sale sorry.

(Oct. 10, 2011  3:23 AM)lilbrad333 Wrote: Now selling Strongest Blader Ser, probably wont last long on account for how cheap im selling it.

May buy one. Will pm.
(Oct. 10, 2011  1:37 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  3:23 AM)lilbrad333 Wrote: Now selling Strongest Blader Ser, probably wont last long on account for how cheap im selling it.

May buy one. Will pm.
Ok sure

pm sent!
New price, limited time on Strongest Blader Set
Also now selling Basalt horogium for $10USD
DONT BUY THIS GUY IS A FRAUD! I pm'ed him about the MSUV pic and he sent me a pic of the msuv unboxing I MADE! HE IS A RIP OFF!
Glad that's been confirmed since I has thought that he might be. It was really odd that he didn't put up pics of it. Also Evolution Pmed that he had a Black MSUV when there's no such thing.
(Oct. 11, 2011  3:14 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Glad that's been confirmed since I has thought that he might be. It was really odd that he didn't put up pics of it. Also Evolution Pmed that he had a Black MSUV when there's no such thing.

Ya good thing no one bought it. He told me due to a "scam" it was back up for sale. When in reality, he was the "scam." He needs to be reported as he can obviously not be trusted.