Ryuga Fan Club.

That kind of tie happens a lot in the anime

Well sorry

Okay 1 Ryuga and 2 ties
I would say tie, but I would say Brooklyn is between Ryuga and Rago.
(Nov. 26, 2015  11:09 PM)New L-Drago 24 Wrote: Unclear on your answer here

Brooklyn and Rago, to me show tremendous power and while Ryuga has lots as well, both Brooklyn and Rago could take over the world and while you might say Ryuga could spin steal from Brooklyn, it didn't happen with Rago, it seems Rago was too OP and Brooklyn would be too. Rago looks more destructive than Brooklyn. I wouldn't say Brooklyn is way more powerful than Ryuga but still fairly more. It's just what I think anyway.

So it's Ryuga as least, then Brooklyn, then Rago.
You know what would be cool Ryuga vs. Rago AMV the final count down!!

1 Ryuga 1 Brooklyn 2 ties
I need more votes come on

How about a second vote what would you rather have from Ryuga
Spin Steal or reverse rotation

I found out Brooklyn can merge the power of other people into his bey so I hate to say it I have changed my vote
0 Ryuga 2 Brooklyn 2 ties
We have a ryuga fan club????? Wow i never knew that i just found this by random, but....where is the kyoya fan club lol, any way thats awsome, i always thought ryuga was one of the older bladers i think he was 17-18 in metal fusion and ariund 20-21 in 4d
(Nov. 27, 2015  2:50 AM)Latios300000 Wrote: We have a ryuga fan club????? Wow i never knew that i just found this by random, but....where is the kyoya fan club lol, any way thats awsome, i always thought ryuga was one of the older bladers i think he was 17-18 in metal fusion and ariund 20-21 in 4d

Not at all, all characters are around 12 years old in the first season, just like for Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. None of them, besides Daidouji and Ginga's father of course, ever grew in their late teens.

Nonwithstanding the time jump of seven or fourteen years between 4D and Zero-G, of course. You get what I mean.
(Nov. 27, 2015  2:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2015  2:50 AM)Latios300000 Wrote: We have a ryuga fan club????? Wow i never knew that i just found this by random, but....where is the kyoya fan club lol, any way thats awsome, i always thought ryuga was one of the older bladers i think he was 17-18 in metal fusion and ariund 20-21 in 4d

Not at all, all characters are around 12 years old in the first season, just like for Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. None of them, besides Daidouji and Ginga's father of course, ever grew in their late teens.

Nonwithstanding the time jump of seven or fourteen years between 4D and Zero-G, of course. You get what I mean.
Really????? I mean kenta i always thought was about 12 but like gingka i thought was 16 in season 1......wow not even kyoya and and ryuga? Or faust or rago?????
No, and Kenta was around ten years old, as confirmed by the manga author.

I have no idea about Rago, that dude was just weird, but considering how the rest were, he would probably have been around sixteen years old at the very most.
(Nov. 27, 2015  3:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, and Kenta was around ten years old, as confirmed by the manga author.

Ok kenta season 1 10 years old i accept lol but every one else 12? Ummm other then yuu and some other younger characters nope for me they are around my age lol. But thats just me lol any way is there any back story to ryuga in the manga? Cuz like he has a brother there but thats all we know of his past right?
Ryuuga is apparently part of a dragon clan, along with Ryuto and Saiko.
Ryuga was 13 in fusion 14 in masters 15 in fury

And Kenta started off at 8 then 9 then 10

Ginga was always a year behind Ryuga

Yu was same as Kenta

Considering the size difference I think tsubasa is likely 14-15-16

Oh and Kai-V its spelled Sakyo

And Kenta started off at 8 then 9 then 10

Sorry accidentally hit paste
Adachi Takafumi confirmed to me at the beginning that Kenta was ten years old at the start of the manga and Ginga was eleven-twelve.

It is basically doubtful that anyone reached sixteen before Zero-G.
Oh well I still could have been right on Ginga but what about Ryuga ?

I at least know Ryuga wasn't of age in metal masters cause adults can't be Sublimentary members

Where do you buy beyblade manga anyway?

Oh and who's Daidouji?
Daidouji is the original name of Doji. Doji is just the dub name. For the manga, look out for auctions on eBay, or even Amazon.

By the way, I added a note to your previous post like that, but you really need to stop double-posting, since that is SPAM. Simply edit your previous message instead of doing that, and/or just wait for people to reply eventually, seeing as this is not a chatroom.
[Image: latest?cb=20111115141358]

This guy. Please try looking things up for yourself Smile
(Nov. 27, 2015  4:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Adachi Takafumi confirmed to me at the beginning that Kenta was ten years old at the start of the manga and Ginga was eleven-twelve.

It is basically doubtful that anyone reached sixteen before Zero-G.

Youve met takafumi???? Thats awsome....is there any way you can ask what happened to ryugga? If he actually died or not cuz the whole dragooon being given by a legendary vlader confuses me since i think he died in 4d
I did not meet him, but I was in close communication with him.
I just found out Doji drinks orange juice and not wine.LOL
Plus he like dies three times two were Ryuga's fault!! HAH
(Nov. 29, 2015  4:34 AM)New L-Drago 24 Wrote: I just found out Doji drinks orange juice and not wine.LOL

2, he was never killed in MFB or MM. In Metal Fury he was and was destroyed in Shogun Steel.
(Nov. 29, 2015  6:00 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2015  4:34 AM)New L-Drago 24 Wrote: I just found out Doji drinks orange juice and not wine.LOL

2, he was never killed in MFB or MM. In Metal Fury he was and was destroyed in Shogun Steel.

No Ryuga took his soul (killed him) in fusion and he fell off the cliff thing in fury ( via Ryuga vs. Rago ) and in Zero G his robot body was destroyed killing him for the third time.
Responding so late because I had no reason to come back except to post my theory I think I know how Ryuga seems to teleport, I think that the lightning that shows up was from a cloud as all lightning is what if just what if it was the dragon cloud seen in masters and at the Japanese ending, that cloud could be his home.
Anime is dumb and beyblade is no exception, lol
Seems Ryuga is capable of anything