Ryuga Fan Club.

(Apr. 17, 2012  12:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Focusing on death while many years have gone by in a person's life is really depressing ... Your mother would die and you would make a topic about how she died, but not remember everything she did in her life ?

Of course I wouldn't remember EVERYTHING that she did in her life! I wasn't with her ever since I was born, and I don't have photographic memory! Plus, talking about Ryuga's death is making me depressed. He was sooooo hot, and I still don't understand why he had to die! Why the amazing Dragon Emperor?

(Apr. 02, 2012  3:52 PM)beybladegeekshr Wrote: HATE HIM ILL KILL KIM WITH MY LEFT EYEBROW HE DOESNT STAND THE PAWER OF MY AIM AND DESTROY LAUNCHER

makes no sence but funny
(Apr. 02, 2012  3:52 PM)beybladegeekshr Wrote: HATE HIM ILL KILL KIM WITH MY LEFT EYEBROW HE DOESNT STAND THE PAWER OF MY AIM AND DESTROY LAUNCHER

makes no sence but funny

Lol. 'kill him with my left eyebrow' I read this yesterday and i couldn't stop laughing. That is now a running gag with me and my brother. Hillarious, man.
(Apr. 10, 2012  7:16 PM)ryugarulz Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2012  9:02 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  4:54 PM)Felina Wrote: Don't forget Tsubasa..he calls him that twice within the manga.
And talking about Manga..he's still alive there..so isn't that something?

Ah, sorry, I'm not too familiar with the manga (and I even managed to forget about Tsubasa's existence ö.Ö... okay.. I should concentrate more when I talk about 'facts', but well.) I have read all the chapters that have been released up to now.. but I only own vol. 4, 7 and 8 at the moment, so that might be a reason why I've ignored Tsubasa... gomen.

Well.. I think of Manga!Versions and Anime!Versions as different characters so that the fact that he's still alive in the manga doesn't make up his dead in the anime Tongue_out
Actually, I don't really care if he's alive or dead. I like him (and his relationship to Kenta in the anime) anyway. I was just a little irritated by those 'fans' who were so disappointed about the producers 'failure'. To me it seemed as a good idea to 'finally kill a popular character off'.
I care a lot more about Daidouji's death (because he was one of my favourite characters unlike Ryuuga), but well... He's not that popular, so that people were not really shocked when he died.

tl;dr: It doesn't really matter to me if Ryuuga is alive or dead, may it be Anime!Ryuuga or Manga!Ryuuga (+there are some other characters that concern me much more).

hey doji died laughing the second time (probably too much coffee...), so doji should be weird to everyone.

You can die from too much coffee? Geez... I'm in trouble.
How did Dojo die the second time? (that series isn't in america yet.)
That's a quite off-topic question to ask.

But I'm here because I've started to become really interested in Ryuuga. I really wonder what he was like before he met Daidouji (I mean... his character probably hasn't changed much due to that encounter. I think he's always been a grumpy little turtle. But his circumstances were different.)
(Jun. 08, 2012  1:27 AM)SouPudeliK Wrote: That's a quite off-topic question to ask.

But I'm here because I've started to become really interested in Ryuuga. I really wonder what he was like before he met Daidouji (I mean... his character probably hasn't changed much due to that encounter. I think he's always been a grumpy little turtle. But his circumstances were different.)

I personally think that Ryuga was a dragon that Doji met. Doji was seeking a blader that could overcome L-Drago's dark power, but he thought that a mere human would be too weak to overcome it, so he somehow turned the dragon into a human, thus we have Ryuga. I noticed that sometimes Ryuga refers to humans as if he isn't/wasn't one. This intrigued me, so I came up with this little theory. He just acts so much like a dragon that I figured he had to be one!

I love Ryuga! I'm gonna kill you with my left eyebrow! LOL... How did you come up with that?!

(Jun. 07, 2012  5:21 PM)Damian Hart Wrote: You can die from too much coffee? Geez... I'm in trouble.

I'd also like to know how Doji died a second time. No, he wasn't saying that you can die from too much coffee. He was saying that Doji died laughing because he drank too much coffee. Anyways, I know it wasn't coffee; it was orange juice!!! Doji died laughing because he drank too much orange juice!!! LOL

(Jun. 08, 2012  6:04 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2012  1:27 AM)SouPudeliK Wrote: That's a quite off-topic question to ask.

I personally think that Ryuga was a dragon that Doji met. Doji was seeking a blader that could overcome L-Drago's dark power, but he thought that a mere human would be too weak to overcome it, so he somehow turned the dragon into a human, thus we have Ryuga. I noticed that sometimes Ryuga refers to humans as if he isn't/wasn't one. This intrigued me, so I came up with this little theory. He just acts so much like a dragon that I figured he had to be one!

(Jun. 07, 2012  5:21 PM)Damian Hart Wrote: You can die from too much coffee? Geez... I'm in trouble.

I'd also like to know how Doji died a second time. No, he wasn't saying that you can die from too much coffee. He was saying that Doji died laughing because he drank too much coffee. Anyways, I know it wasn't coffee; it was orange juice!!! Doji died laughing because he drank too much orange juice!!! LOL

I like your theory on Ryuga. It really would make sense and i could imagine it happening. (i think i might draw it.) Something else though to think about, he could be an alien. I've been watching too much "Alien Surf Girls" so that's probably where that thought came from.

I was joking about the coffee thing. If you could die from too much coffee, trust me, i wouldn't be typeing right now. But its an interesting idea about how Doji would die, but i agree with you, if anything like that it would have been orange juice poisoning or maybe some accident involveing a cactus (lol).
(Jun. 08, 2012  6:04 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: I personally think that Ryuga was a dragon that Doji met. Doji was seeking a blader that could overcome L-Drago's dark power, but he thought that a mere human would be too weak to overcome it, so he somehow turned the dragon into a human, thus we have Ryuga. I noticed that sometimes Ryuga refers to humans as if he isn't/wasn't one. This intrigued me, so I came up with this little theory. He just acts so much like a dragon that I figured he had to be one!

Theory ruined only because Ryuga has a brother. And i don't think Daidoji would have purpose with Ryuto.
well my opinion on ryuuga at first was that i didnt really like him for all the things he did to ginga and crew but in season 2 you realize he was being used and i am attracted to characters who go from villians to heroes (and vice versa) i felt that his road to redemption was really well done..Still i wonder where he gets his fashion sense from? yami yugi? lol especially with the whole jacket as a cape look!

... you're left eyebrow... LOL and why do you hate Ryuga?
(Jun. 07, 2012  5:21 PM)Damian Hart Wrote:

Lol. 'kill him with my left eyebrow' I read this yesterday and i couldn't stop laughing. That is now a running gag with me and my brother. Hillarious, man.
(Apr. 06, 2012  9:02 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: Ah, sorry, I'm not too familiar with the manga (and I even managed to forget about Tsubasa's existence ö.Ö... okay.. I should concentrate more when I talk about 'facts', but well.) I have read all the chapters that have been released up to now.. but I only own vol. 4, 7 and 8 at the moment, so that might be a reason why I've ignored Tsubasa... gomen.

Well.. I think of Manga!Versions and Anime!Versions as different characters so that the fact that he's still alive in the manga doesn't make up his dead in the anime Tongue_out
Actually, I don't really care if he's alive or dead. I like him (and his relationship to Kenta in the anime) anyway. I was just a little irritated by those 'fans' who were so disappointed about the producers 'failure'. To me it seemed as a good idea to 'finally kill a popular character off'.
I care a lot more about Daidouji's death (because he was one of my favourite characters unlike Ryuuga), but well... He's not that popular, so that people were not really shocked when he died.

tl;dr: It doesn't really matter to me if Ryuuga is alive or dead, may it be Anime!Ryuuga or Manga!Ryuuga (+there are some other characters that concern me much more).

hey doji died laughing the second time (probably too much coffee...), so doji should be weird to everyone.

first sentence= LOL.
second sentence= he died when he fell off a cliff, and im in NY and I found out about this series.
(Jun. 07, 2012  5:21 PM)Damian Hart Wrote:

(Apr. 06, 2012  9:02 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: Ah, sorry, I'm not too familiar with the manga (and I even managed to forget about Tsubasa's existence ö.Ö... okay.. I should concentrate more when I talk about 'facts', but well.) I have read all the chapters that have been released up to now.. but I only own vol. 4, 7 and 8 at the moment, so that might be a reason why I've ignored Tsubasa... gomen.

first sentence= LOL.
second sentence= he died when he fell off a cliff, and im in NY and I found out about this series.
(Jun. 09, 2012  4:03 PM)Jirachi Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2012  6:04 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: I personally think that Ryuga was a dragon that Doji met. Doji was seeking a blader that could overcome L-Drago's dark power, but he thought that a mere human would be too weak to overcome it, so he somehow turned the dragon into a human, thus we have Ryuga. I noticed that sometimes Ryuga refers to humans as if he isn't/wasn't one. This intrigued me, so I came up with this little theory. He just acts so much like a dragon that I figured he had to be one!

Theory ruined only because Ryuga has a brother. And i don't think Daidoji would have purpose with Ryuto.

Ryuuto could've easily been a dragon as well. And Doji didn't have to have a purpose with him for this to work. I changed my theory a bit. Instead of Doji turning Ryuuga into a human, Ryuuga had the power to turn himself into a human all along, but he didn't because he would lose some of his power and the effect would be irreversible. Ryuuto could've found out what his brother did, and turned himself into a human like Ryuuga did. But the process screwed up, and he lost his memory. Crying

Go to my profile page and click on the link to my 'hompage'. I wrote a story about the whole thing on dA. You'll understand if you read it.
I just found out he has a really big butt......idk. Maybe it's just me. And it never clarified he was dead, he may no longer be around, but you don't have to die to do that.
Oh I really must add to this thread. I believe that Ryuga is one of the most complex characters in the series. He is one big ball of mystery. I found that watching him throughout was extremely entertaining. His thirst for power and his epic beyblade skills really puts him in the Beyblade elite! I would love to see him return. I miss him oh so much. Unhappy
(Jul. 27, 2012  6:39 AM)Mrs. Ryuga Wrote: Oh I really must add to this thread. I believe that Ryuga is one of the most complex characters in the series. He is one big ball of mystery. I found that watching him throughout was extremely entertaining. His thirst for power and his epic beyblade skills really puts him in the Beyblade elite! I would love to see him return. I miss him oh so much. Unhappy

Maybe we will have Ryuga's clone or something somewhere in Zero-G. Or maybe he just sealed himself into Flash Sagittario. Nonetheless, i hope he makes appearance in Zero-G, even if it will be Far-fetched.
(Jul. 27, 2012  6:39 AM)Mrs. Ryuga Wrote: Oh I really must add to this thread. I believe that Ryuga is one of the most complex characters in the series. He is one big ball of mystery. I found that watching him throughout was extremely entertaining. His thirst for power and his epic beyblade skills really puts him in the Beyblade elite! I would love to see him return. I miss him oh so much. Unhappy

Me and him are sooooo much alike, we could be related...I hated it when he left, and I miss him sooo much...Unhappy
(Jul. 28, 2012  2:35 AM)XxRyugaxX Wrote:

Me and him are sooooo much alike, we could be related...I hated it when he left, and I miss him sooo much...Unhappy

I agree totally, it's not cool at all. We should write them a very stern letter in disapproval. XOXO
Eh to me ryuga's cool but he's not my favorite. I think it's his laugh that's just bleh XD his bey is legit though hah
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:23 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: I was very angry too you dont what will happen in Zero-G maybe ryuto might have a soon who acts like ryuga and wants to avenge his fathers death.Anybody think so.

I heard that Ryuga is coming back in zero g and he is going to have a bey called guardian L-Drago. Smile
(Oct. 26, 2012  4:07 AM)Animenerd Wrote: I heard that Ryuga is coming back in zero g and he is going to have a bey called guardian L-Drago. Smile

Whoever you heard that from is a horrible liar. L Drago Guardian is a Beyblade that will simply never be used in the manga or the anime, and no, there is no information at all about Ryuuga coming back in Zero-G at the moment.
Apparently Ryuuga is replaced
qq
The new User uses Dark Knight Dragooon
forget his name though :L
Ryuga would not have died had Kenta not replaced him.
He isn't really replaced... He is listed as dead, and Sakyo (the guy you were talking about) has a Dark Knight Dragooon which spins to the left. This has been know for a while now, so... Now you know, heh.
He is "listed as dead" ? On which list, hm ? There is no official list, and there is no official site that lists him as dead either.
Oh wait... I read that on the Wikia... Sorry about that. I don't think it's there anymore though. (*bangs head on Keyboard*)
(Nov. 01, 2012  2:06 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: He isn't really replaced... He is listed as dead, and Sakyo (the guy you were talking about) has a Dark Knight Dragooon which spins to the left. This has been know for a while now, so... Now you know, heh.
"Now you know"
I have known this since it ever came out e.e
Just wanted to post about it lol
(Apr. 01, 2012  6:46 AM)Meteo-L-Drago Wrote: Ryuga Sama,the Dragon Emperor is my favorite Blader,is Ryuga anyone else' favorite Blader too?

His role in Metal fusion:-
Main Villan
Beyblade-Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Occupation-leader of the Dark Nebula.
battles-won all but lost one battle(with ginga)
Goal-To Absorb All Of Pegasis' Power.

His Role In Metal Masters-
Beyblade-Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Occupation-Temporary Member of Team Gangan Galaxy
Battles-Won All With Some Without Outcomes.
Goal-To Take Revenge On Those Who Used Him

His Role In 4D:-
Beyblade-L Drago Destroy F: S
Occupation-God,Legendary Blader
Battles-Won Most,Some No Outcomes,1 Lost(against Rago)
Goal-First-To Absorb All Of Nemesis' Power,Then To Destroy Diablo Nemesis.

Oh Yeah,This Is The History Of Ryuga!

here is a General character profile of Ryuga:-

Name-Ryuga Sama
Age-16 to 18?
gender-male
occupation-former head of dark nebula,temporary member of team gangangalaxy,legend blader

Do you want Ryuga to come back in zero-g?any ideas on how he can?
Yes I want ryuga to come back because he was bad at one time but then he became nicer
I think he just used a quick transportation like he did whil helping Ginga witha the spiral core
And in metal fusion