Ryuga Fan Club.

(Apr. 03, 2012  6:24 PM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2012  10:36 AM)Meteo-L-Drago Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  4:03 PM)TSUBASAEAGLE55 Wrote: SORRY BUT I DONT LIKE RYUGA...

your profile pic is lightning l drago,Ryuga's bey and you say that you dont like Ryuga.

He doesn't have to like Ryuga to like L-Drago.

I like Diablo Nemesis, but I don't like Rago. Same stuff
Basically Mee too like ruyga
I wonder why kenta (anime japanese) calls ryuga d-e-u-g-a ?
It is a Japanese accent for a certain region of Japan. Ryuuzaki, L, in Death Note, is also called "Jyuuzaki" by one of the characters, while all the others pronounce it "Ryuuzaki".
They should have given him a more elusive type of personality (like the owner of Forbidden Ionis), instead of being a Beyblade version of Shao Kahn.
Ryuga is pretty cool,even though it was sad to see him die,i think it was a good idea. He didn't die in vain,he died fighting for the world,proving himself to truely be a good character,His heart beat first,for all of the Legend Bladers.
Ryuga died?! That's horrible!!! *gasp gasp* Now I want to cry...
(Apr. 05, 2012  8:13 PM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Ryuga died?! That's horrible!!! *gasp gasp* Now I want to cry...
Where were you the whole time.You cant lie you didnt know.
(Apr. 05, 2012  9:03 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: What ever happened to his blade?
It got damaged after he carelessly fought Diablo Nemesis alone saying he is the strongest blader in the world and didnt need to be with the legend bladers to win.After a Furious battle against Nemesis he was tired and shocked,this was when Rago used Nemesis Special Move "Armaggedon!!!!!!!" it damaged Ldrago Destroy and knocked Ryuga unconcious.Ldrago Destroy critical parts was damaged so it was unable to use it.He gave Kenta his powers and fragment of the star but in return his body and bey were at their limit.He just vanished and dissapeared.
(Apr. 02, 2012  4:54 PM)Felina Wrote: Don't forget Tsubasa..he calls him that twice within the manga.
And talking about Manga..he's still alive there..so isn't that something?

Ah, sorry, I'm not too familiar with the manga (and I even managed to forget about Tsubasa's existence ö.Ö... okay.. I should concentrate more when I talk about 'facts', but well.) I have read all the chapters that have been released up to now.. but I only own vol. 4, 7 and 8 at the moment, so that might be a reason why I've ignored Tsubasa... gomen.

Well.. I think of Manga!Versions and Anime!Versions as different characters so that the fact that he's still alive in the manga doesn't make up his death in the anime Tongue_out
Actually, I don't really care if he's alive or dead. I like him (and his relationship to Kenta in the anime) anyway. I was just a little irritated by those 'fans' who were so disappointed about the producers 'failure'. To me it seemed to be a good idea to 'finally kill a popular character off'.
I care a lot more about Daidouji's death (because he was one of my favourite characters - unlike Ryuuga), but well... He's not that popular, so that people were not really shocked when he died.

tl;dr: It doesn't really matter to me if Ryuuga is alive or dead, may it be Anime!Ryuuga or Manga!Ryuuga (+there are some other characters that concern me much more).
(Apr. 07, 2012  12:42 PM)-1o1-DiAbLO- Wrote: Whats in manga after ryuga die ?

Ryuuga does not really die in the manga, from what I remember.
Quote: After many fierce and epic battles, Diablo Nemesis was born. This caused a setback as Diablo Nemesis' power was much, much, powerful. Then as Diablo Nemesis used it's "Armageddon" Special Spin Move, the temple started to collapse. Kenta told Ryuga to come with him. Ryuga refused, due to Doji's taunts aimed at Ryuga. Gingka quickly grabbed Kenta and ran, but in Kenta's sight, rocks fell to cover Ryuga's view. Making it unknown whether Ryuga survived or not. However, it was later revealed that Ryuga was still alive, but was defeated by Rago.

This is quoted from beyblade.wikia.com

However I think Ryuga is not died!
They couldn't have made Ryuuga being dead more clear I think.

At the end Ginga thanks Ryuuga, and pays his respects, and then it shows Ryuuga in the clouds as if he had been watching over Ginga during the battle.

Not much more to it really, he's gone. For good.
Uh? *reads through posts* As far as I know, Ryuuga is seen on the last picture of the manga, together with everyone else and Tsubasa and Co in the Background (kinda makes me wonder if they followed him... )

(Apr. 06, 2012  9:02 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: Well.. I think of Manga!Versions and Anime!Versions as different characters so that the fact that he's still alive in the manga doesn't make up his dead in the anime Tongue_out
Me too. Especially since he is different within the manga.

Quote:I was just a little irritated by those 'fans' who were so disappointed about the producers 'failure'. To me it seemed as a good idea to 'finally kill a popular character off'.
Weell..even so I do agree and say it's a good plot to do this, it did hit me and is one of those "Why do my favourite characters always die" moments xD"
(Apr. 07, 2012  11:23 PM)Felina Wrote: Weell..even so I do agree and say it's a good plot to do this, it did hit me and is one of those "Why do my favourite characters always die" moments xD"

I fully understand that (my favourite characters tend to die, too xD)
I like Ryuuga a lot (especially in 4D), and it was one hell of a heartbreaking scene when he died.
(Apr. 08, 2012  12:00 AM)SouPudeliK Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2012  11:23 PM)Felina Wrote: Weell..even so I do agree and say it's a good plot to do this, it did hit me and is one of those "Why do my favourite characters always die" moments xD"

I fully understand that (my favourite characters tend to die, too xD)
I like Ryuuga a lot (especially in 4D), and it was one hell of a heartbreaking scene when he died.

Thats not heartbreaking,its overstrung :\
(Apr. 10, 2012  10:38 AM)Celestron Wrote: Thats not heartbreaking,its overstrung :\

Mh, it reminded me a lot of a really heartbreaking scene from Mawaru Penguindrum (and that anime is reaally good~) I have to admit that the scene wasn't too well done but I liked it anyway. And since I like Ryuuga a lot the scene was heartbreaking, at least for me^^
Well, Celestron, that's your opinion and we have ours òo You make it look like..a generell opinion everyone should have. ^^;
(Apr. 06, 2012  9:02 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  4:54 PM)Felina Wrote: Don't forget Tsubasa..he calls him that twice within the manga.
And talking about Manga..he's still alive there..so isn't that something?

Ah, sorry, I'm not too familiar with the manga (and I even managed to forget about Tsubasa's existence ö.Ö... okay.. I should concentrate more when I talk about 'facts', but well.) I have read all the chapters that have been released up to now.. but I only own vol. 4, 7 and 8 at the moment, so that might be a reason why I've ignored Tsubasa... gomen.

Well.. I think of Manga!Versions and Anime!Versions as different characters so that the fact that he's still alive in the manga doesn't make up his dead in the anime Tongue_out
Actually, I don't really care if he's alive or dead. I like him (and his relationship to Kenta in the anime) anyway. I was just a little irritated by those 'fans' who were so disappointed about the producers 'failure'. To me it seemed as a good idea to 'finally kill a popular character off'.
I care a lot more about Daidouji's death (because he was one of my favourite characters unlike Ryuuga), but well... He's not that popular, so that people were not really shocked when he died.

tl;dr: It doesn't really matter to me if Ryuuga is alive or dead, may it be Anime!Ryuuga or Manga!Ryuuga (+there are some other characters that concern me much more).

hey doji died laughing the second time (probably too much coffee...), so doji should be weird to everyone.
(Apr. 10, 2012  7:16 PM)ryugarulz Wrote: hey doji died laughing the second time (probably too much coffee...), so doji should be weird to everyone.

Sorry for getting a little off-topic..
but Daidouji's death was awesome *-* I love the scene when right before he falls und the watcher kinda sees things from his perspective (just a short moment).
I liked the episode in general! Some stylistic elements were really nice.
Sure, Daidouji is weird. No. Of course he's weird. He's a very well thought through character. He doesn't act like that without a reason (ah.. if it's about Daidouji backstory/headcanon Apple Blossoms could explain more things. But it is quite obvious that he's not one who had an actually nice life) And don't forget that he nearly died in season 1.. twice.
It's not too surprising that he's 'happy' when Ryuuga seems to get beaten. Don't think I haven't noticed that he's quite... psychotic xD He didn't really hide that...^^
(Apr. 10, 2012  7:41 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2012  7:16 PM)ryugarulz Wrote: hey doji died laughing the second time (probably too much coffee...), so doji should be weird to everyone.

Sorry for getting a little off-topic..
but Daidouji's death was awesome *-* I love the scene when right before he falls und the watcher kinda sees things from his perspective (just a short moment).
I liked the episode in general! Some stylistic elements were really nice.
Sure, Daidouji is weird. No. Of course he's weird. He's a very well thought through character. He doesn't act like that without a reason (ah.. if it's about Daidouji backstory/headcanon Apple Blossoms could explain more things. But it is quite obvious that he's not one who had an actually nice life) And don't forget that he nearly died in season 1.. twice.
It's not too surprising that he's 'happy' when Ryuuga seems to get beaten. Don't think I haven't noticed that he's quite... psychotic xD He didn't really hide that...^^

Did Daidoji die in the manga too? I'd like to know this, but im not certaintly sure.
(Apr. 11, 2012  8:21 PM)Jrx Wrote: Did Daidoji die in the manga too? I'd like to know this, but im not certaintly sure.

Just like Ryuuga (as far as I know) he can be seen on the last page of the manga (Well... not really but you can see some of his hair xD) I think he even lends his energy to Ginga (like nearly every character) for defeating Rago, too, (because Manga!Daidouji is quite cowardly and probably doesn't want the world to be destroyed... well well)
The name of this thread should be changed to Beyblade Character Deaths. Or at least, The Coffin Thread
Focusing on death while many years have gone by in a person's life is really depressing ... Your mother would die and you would make a topic about how she died, but not remember everything she did in her life ?