Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 4.3 Average

Rule Clarifications
G

Beren Hena
Face of SoulLapis Lazuli FaceRoyal FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceL Drago FaceDranzer FaceDranzer FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceEternal Passport Face

Dents/scratches should be fine. If you've used MFBs, you'd find out after one use that they get marks like those.
Mar 13 2009 06:06 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

Like, I really don't know how to be any clearer than the word "break". Confused

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Mar 13 2009 06:10 PM
Giga

Call me Will :D
Antique FaceLapis Lazuli Face

I mean if they are in different condish, I'll assume both are usable though. Thanks.

[Image: promotion.jpg]
Thanks to Ellz for my Face Smile
Mar 13 2009 10:48 PM
Pich

Formerly Pichuscute
Lapis Lazuli FaceRose Gold FaceRoyal FaceAntique FaceLeone Face

Well, I have alot of blades that have been worn from regular use, and I really can't tell when they have been too worn. I can't remember if they ever changed how they perfomred becuse they wore down years ago. Posting picture would be the best bet in these kind of cases?

[Image: Pichuscute_Signature1_1.jpg]
Thanks, Kai-V, for my banner

My YouTube Channel for Beyblade: http://www.youtube.com/user/pichuscute0

~FWC Forever~
Mar 14 2009 01:22 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
Kei

wavering light
BeyRank: #3 (1,691)
Face of SoulLapis Lazuli FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceRoyal FaceAmethyst FaceBronze FaceLeone FaceFace of WarDJ FaceSilver FaceDranzer FaceSilver FaceFace of DaysUltimate Dragoon FaceSilver FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceSapphire FacePrize Hunter FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceBrad FaceGold FaceAnubis FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceCapricorne FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceGold FaceGold FaceLacerta FaceByxis FaceThunder Dragon FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceHorogium FaceBronze FaceBronze FacePegasis FaceKerbecs FaceChimera FacePrize Hunter FaceOnyx FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceStriker FaceGuardian FaceKronos FaceFox FaceJupiter FaceEterner FaceAverazer FaceSagittario FaceZeus FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceHerculeo FaceLibra FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceSilver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEscolpio FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FacePlatinum FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013Dragooon FaceGirago FaceBronze FaceBull FaceSagittario FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FacePhantom Fox III FaceGold FaceChimera FaceGold FaceZEO FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceEscolpio FaceFace of Days VGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceSamurai Pegasis FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver Phoenic FaceTriple Crown Face

Was just looking around at the uploaded files on Beywiki and noticed this photo by Nic: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...DMS_bp.jpg

Should this be clarified in the rules? I'm quite sure that it is illegal (using the Magical Ape MS parts with the special BDMS BP). Looking at the WBO Rules Release 3, under MAMS it does say "You may not use the three interchangeable Gimmick tips". Are one of those tips being used in that photo? I have never used MAMS, so I just wanted to clarify.

Mar 22 2009 08:33 PM
Khel

Face Party!
Royal FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAmethyst FaceFace of SoulAntique FaceRose Gold FaceDriger FaceFace of WarCapricorne FaceDragoon FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceSilver FaceFace of DaysUnicorno FaceDriger FaceDragoon FaceDraciel FaceDranzer II FaceEternal Passport Face

I never knew that you could do that!?

[Image: Khel_Signature2_1.jpg]
Thanks to Kai-V for the avatar and signature!
Mar 22 2009 10:41 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

Will include that in the rules. Thanks.

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Mar 22 2009 10:43 PM
Kei

wavering light
BeyRank: #3 (1,691)
Face of SoulLapis Lazuli FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceRoyal FaceAmethyst FaceBronze FaceLeone FaceFace of WarDJ FaceSilver FaceDranzer FaceSilver FaceFace of DaysUltimate Dragoon FaceSilver FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceSapphire FacePrize Hunter FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceBrad FaceGold FaceAnubis FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceCapricorne FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceGold FaceGold FaceLacerta FaceByxis FaceThunder Dragon FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceHorogium FaceBronze FaceBronze FacePegasis FaceKerbecs FaceChimera FacePrize Hunter FaceOnyx FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceStriker FaceGuardian FaceKronos FaceFox FaceJupiter FaceEterner FaceAverazer FaceSagittario FaceZeus FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceHerculeo FaceLibra FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceSilver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEscolpio FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FacePlatinum FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013Dragooon FaceGirago FaceBronze FaceBull FaceSagittario FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FacePhantom Fox III FaceGold FaceChimera FaceGold FaceZEO FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceEscolpio FaceFace of Days VGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceSamurai Pegasis FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver Phoenic FaceTriple Crown Face

(Mar 22 2009 10:41 PM)Khel Wrote:  I never knew that you could do that!?

Hahaha, I didn't know either.

Will it be legal to use the special BDMS BP as a replacement for the standard BP as long as you are not using it in combination with those MAMS parts?

Mar 22 2009 11:06 PM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT

The rule will ban the use of the special BP as a normal BP.

Mar 22 2009 11:08 PM
Giga

Call me Will :D
Antique FaceLapis Lazuli Face
(This post was last modified: Mar 23 2009 07:19 PM by Giga.)
WTH?!
the rules Wrote:• Other Restrictions
‣ You may not have more than two metal balls in a BB that is designed to carry them.
?

[Image: promotion.jpg]
Thanks to Ellz for my Face Smile
Mar 23 2009 05:27 PM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT

That's from the Restricted Format section. Chief - Sigh ...

Mar 23 2009 07:26 PM

I'm still searching, but haven't found this info yet:

How exactly should tourneys be judged? Do you need more than one judge? One per arena? Do we trust the participants to submit valid results? How do we rule when one blader says the other called for relaunch illegally if no judge saw the launch?

I'm just getting started, but there are a lot of kids asking when we can have some tournaments in New Hampshire. I'd like to start with a few unsanctioned ones to get my feet wet, but ultimately, i'd like to have official WBO tournaments.

Is there a comprehensive Judge's Guide that i'm missing?

I never miss...
Jan 20 2011 12:26 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Giraton

C.F Vanguard!
BeyRank: #181 (1,251)
Face of Days IIEmerald FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceAquila FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceFox FaceNemesis FaceJupiter FaceFox FaceBronze Face
(This post was last modified: Jan 20 2011 12:38 AM by Giraton.)
reading the rules, it states that beylauncher L is only to be used with l-drago and lightning l-drago. this states that meteo isn't legal if used with beylauncher L, the only launcher it works with. could you change that?

For beyblade, cardfight vanguard, pokemon, etc, vids, look at my youtube page here: http://www.youtube.com/user/giraton1/videos
For anime reviews, check out this channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Giratonsreviews/videos
I'm in the beyblades podcast, check out here:
The Unofficial Beyblade Podcast
Leader of The Immortals Beyblade team.
Jan 20 2011 12:37 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #531 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face
(This post was last modified: Jan 20 2011 03:09 AM by Kai-V.)
(Jan 20 2011 12:26 AM)_bullseye_ Wrote:  I'm still searching, but haven't found this info yet:

How exactly should tourneys be judged? Do you need more than one judge? One per arena? Do we trust the participants to submit valid results? How do we rule when one blader says the other called for relaunch illegally if no judge saw the launch?

I'm just getting started, but there are a lot of kids asking when we can have some tournaments in New Hampshire. I'd like to start with a few unsanctioned ones to get my feet wet, but ultimately, i'd like to have official WBO tournaments.

Is there a comprehensive Judge's Guide that i'm missing?

I do not know what you mean by "how tournaments should be judged" besides following the Rulebooks and Event Guide.

It is usually prefered if you have at least two judges, especially if that includes you and that you wish to play in the tournament as well. Otherwise, it really depends on the number of participants you have : the more attend, the more judges you should in theory have. However, you can always be fine with just one or two judges, it depends how quickly you want the event to be over and what tournament structure you are using.

Official, recorded battles always have to happen before a judge's eyes. You can never accept players reporting their results to you. And of course, a judge has to be trusted in order to do that job.

I am not certain what your question on the launch was about ...

Hm, a "Judge Guide" would really just be the Rulebooks ... If you can tell when a Blader has lost according to our rules, what parts are illegal according to our rules, etc. then you are ready to be a judge, for the most.

pikabattler Wrote:reading the rules, it states that beylauncher L is only to be used with l-drago and lightning l-drago. this states that meteo isn't legal if used with beylauncher L, the only launcher it works with. could you change that?
Yes, that should be changed soon.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Jan 20 2011 03:08 AM

Kai-V,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I am a Magic: the Gathering player, and to be a sanctioned judge for M:tG, you need to know hundreds of rulings, thousands of interactions and other bizzarre stuff, AND pass a very difficult test. There are floor rules, judge rules, tournament organizer rules, etc...

I just wanted to make sure i wasn't missing anything. I want to make sure that when we are ready to start hosting tournaments, that everyone will be getting proper credit for following the rules.

Now, i'm trying to figure out if we should only allow Hasbro product here, because most kids can't get TT stuff. It's hard enough to find "good" Hasbro ones here! The hardest thing for me is getting legal stadiums. I think i could easily get about 30 people for a tournament, and if we all have to use 1 or 2 stadiums, it could take FOREVER!

Was there ever a decision made about legalizing part of that red/yellow "reversable" stadium? It is probably the most affordable besides the new "big size" stadiums
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...3cb236a0df

Don't even know what those are...

I got ripped of by Beyblademon on a BB-10, and still haven't been able to get a legal one.

Any suggestions?

I never miss...
Jan 20 2011 04:56 AM
Giraton

C.F Vanguard!
BeyRank: #181 (1,251)
Face of Days IIEmerald FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceAquila FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceFox FaceNemesis FaceJupiter FaceFox FaceBronze Face

you got scammed too? well we have reasons why we can't use hasbro stadiums, i thought i should tell you before kai-v goes on one of her speeches why, look around and you will find out why, mainly because of the pit's are too small, there are not enough pit's and it is too flat for the ridge too work.

For beyblade, cardfight vanguard, pokemon, etc, vids, look at my youtube page here: http://www.youtube.com/user/giraton1/videos
For anime reviews, check out this channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Giratonsreviews/videos
I'm in the beyblades podcast, check out here:
The Unofficial Beyblade Podcast
Leader of The Immortals Beyblade team.
Jan 20 2011 08:34 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #531 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

(Jan 20 2011 04:56 AM)_bullseye_ Wrote:  Kai-V,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I am a Magic: the Gathering player, and to be a sanctioned judge for M:tG, you need to know hundreds of rulings, thousands of interactions and other bizzarre stuff, AND pass a very difficult test. There are floor rules, judge rules, tournament organizer rules, etc...

I just wanted to make sure i wasn't missing anything. I want to make sure that when we are ready to start hosting tournaments, that everyone will be getting proper credit for following the rules.

Now, i'm trying to figure out if we should only allow Hasbro product here, because most kids can't get TT stuff. It's hard enough to find "good" Hasbro ones here! The hardest thing for me is getting legal stadiums. I think i could easily get about 30 people for a tournament, and if we all have to use 1 or 2 stadiums, it could take FOREVER!

Was there ever a decision made about legalizing part of that red/yellow "reversable" stadium? It is probably the most affordable besides the new "big size" stadiums
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...3cb236a0df

Don't even know what those are...

I got ripped of by Beyblademon on a BB-10, and still haven't been able to get a legal one.

Any suggestions?
You mean the Standard Type Beystadium ? Yes, the red floor is legal, seeing as it reproduces the Balance Beystadium, slightly. The yellow floor is just too Stamina-oriented though.

We have already seen tournaments where only one legal Beystadium was available, for approximately thirty participants. In those cases we can look into doing Double Elimination instead of Block Round Robin. Moreover, I believe that as long as you have other, even illegal Beystadiums at everyone's disposition, they can remain entertained while waiting for their turn with the few legal Beystadiums so they can have their official matches.

You should try contacting OkinawamTS. He seems reliable, and his price for BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium is quite close to the retail price, so you just need to see what the shipping costs would be.

Also, have you filed a Paypal dispute against beyblademon ?

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Jan 20 2011 05:05 PM

We need something like.. A Beyblade Bible that ALL Bladers should be obligated to follow-- If they ARE true Bladers that is. Something we can all agree on, but something that doesn't pin us down to being simple robots. Something fun, yet still having those rules to keep the fun fair. One that is updated every so often.
Jan 24 2011 01:52 AM

(Jan 20 2011 05:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:  Also, have you filed a Paypal dispute against beyblademon ?

Yes, I filed. And thank you again for your help. I'll check on those stadiums...

I never miss...
Jan 24 2011 06:29 AM
mesorangerxx

BeyRank: #748 (1,080)

Hey guys i know this might be spam but i just wantted to say i got my money back..... and has anybody gotten their's yet
Jan 24 2011 06:39 AM