Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 4.3 Average

Rule Clarifications
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

So I'm trying to wrap up Release 4 and I want to know if there's any rulings people need clarification on in the rulebook. I'd like to make this one pretty comprehensive so I don't have to push a new release out until the summer, so let's hear it.

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Mar 12 2009 10:08 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Maz

Royal FaceAntique Face

Rule number 1. Maz wins everything.

Id like to see "(regardless of attendance)" added to the end.

You know im spending money because spending time is hopeless.
And know i pop bottles cause i bottle my emotions.
At least i put it all in the open
Mar 12 2009 07:35 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Pich

Formerly Pichuscute
Lapis Lazuli FaceRose Gold FaceRoyal FaceAntique FaceLeone Face

The stadium stuff, I guess, if you hadn't already Crying. What makes a stadium illegal to use anymore, etc.

[Image: Pichuscute_Signature1_1.jpg]
Thanks, Kai-V, for my banner

My YouTube Channel for Beyblade: http://www.youtube.com/user/pichuscute0

~FWC Forever~
Mar 12 2009 08:55 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Kei

wavering light
BeyRank: #3 (1,691)
Face of SoulLapis Lazuli FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceRoyal FaceAmethyst FaceBronze FaceLeone FaceFace of WarDJ FaceSilver FaceDranzer FaceSilver FaceFace of DaysUltimate Dragoon FaceSilver FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceSapphire FacePrize Hunter FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceBrad FaceGold FaceAnubis FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceCapricorne FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceGold FaceGold FaceLacerta FaceByxis FaceThunder Dragon FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceHorogium FaceBronze FaceBronze FacePegasis FaceKerbecs FaceChimera FacePrize Hunter FaceOnyx FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceStriker FaceGuardian FaceKronos FaceFox FaceJupiter FaceEterner FaceAverazer FaceSagittario FaceZeus FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceHerculeo FaceLibra FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceSilver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEscolpio FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FacePlatinum FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013Dragooon FaceGirago FaceBronze FaceBull FaceSagittario FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FacePhantom Fox III FaceGold FaceChimera FaceGold FaceZEO FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceEscolpio FaceFace of Days VGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceSamurai Pegasis FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver Phoenic FaceTriple Crown Face

Been wondering about this for a while; Is it legal to put things other than Bit Beasts, Faces, Bottoms, etc into the storage space on the bottom of grips? If it isn't, somebody could significantly increase the weight of the grip.

I am not sure how exactly this would affect the launching of a Beyblade, just something I was thinking about.

Mar 12 2009 09:02 PM
Online Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rocky

~~~
BeyRank: #864 (1,066)
Antique FaceSagittario FacePeridot FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceFace of SoulFace of CourageAquario FaceSilver FaceFace of Days

That's interesting actually. I guess you could make it so that it moved less when you rip........though that would be more useful with the String Shooter. Pinching_eyes_2 Or, if you're really mean, you could make kids grips too heavy for them to hold. :3
Mar 12 2009 09:05 PM

(Mar 12 2009 08:55 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:  The stadium stuff, I guess, if you hadn't already Crying. What makes a stadium illegal to use anymore, etc.

Yeah, I was wondering this too. I asked this in the general forum but, I dont think anyone answered.

Tournament standing-
Battle of the Boroughs - 2nd
Autumn Shakespeare Tournament- 2nd
3rd New Jersey Tournament- 2nd

If I could just keep the damn blade in the stadium =x
Mar 12 2009 09:05 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
NAP

-Shika-
Antique FacePeridot Face

What is considered a beyblade still spinning? I feel like we had this conversation before. I believe you said "If a beyblade is still making full revolutions it's considered spining.", right? But what if a Rock Bison is toppled over, but spins with it's final clutch? Or an EG blade starts spinning after it stops? Some people I battled considered that if your beyblade is on its side, then it's considered out.

I skimmed the rulebook right out, and I didn't catch anythin of the sort.
Mar 12 2009 09:07 PM
Kei

wavering light
BeyRank: #3 (1,691)
Face of SoulLapis Lazuli FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceRoyal FaceAmethyst FaceBronze FaceLeone FaceFace of WarDJ FaceSilver FaceDranzer FaceSilver FaceFace of DaysUltimate Dragoon FaceSilver FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceSapphire FacePrize Hunter FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceBrad FaceGold FaceAnubis FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceCapricorne FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceGold FaceGold FaceLacerta FaceByxis FaceThunder Dragon FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceHorogium FaceBronze FaceBronze FacePegasis FaceKerbecs FaceChimera FacePrize Hunter FaceOnyx FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceStriker FaceGuardian FaceKronos FaceFox FaceJupiter FaceEterner FaceAverazer FaceSagittario FaceZeus FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceHerculeo FaceLibra FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceSilver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEscolpio FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FacePlatinum FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013Dragooon FaceGirago FaceBronze FaceBull FaceSagittario FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FacePhantom Fox III FaceGold FaceChimera FaceGold FaceZEO FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceEscolpio FaceFace of Days VGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceSamurai Pegasis FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver Phoenic FaceTriple Crown Face

I've always assumed that it was considered not spinning when it stopped moving (attempting to make revolutions) by itself.

Mar 12 2009 09:10 PM
Online Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Giga

Call me Will :D
Antique FaceLapis Lazuli Face

So what about the Rock Bison EG? I've seen that activate straight when turned around.

[Image: promotion.jpg]
Thanks to Ellz for my Face Smile
Mar 12 2009 09:16 PM
Khel

Face Party!
Royal FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAmethyst FaceFace of SoulAntique FaceRose Gold FaceDriger FaceFace of WarCapricorne FaceDragoon FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceSilver FaceFace of DaysUnicorno FaceDriger FaceDragoon FaceDraciel FaceDranzer II FaceEternal Passport Face
(This post was last modified: Mar 12 2009 09:23 PM by Khel.)
(Mar 12 2009 09:02 PM)Kei Wrote:  Been wondering about this for a while; Is it legal to put things other than Bit Beasts, Faces, Bottoms, etc into the storage space on the bottom of grips? If it isn't, somebody could significantly increase the weight of the grip.

I am not sure how exactly this would affect the launching of a Beyblade, just something I was thinking about.

Depending on what you add it can make a significant difference. I have managed to fit about 18-19 slingshot pellets into mine (for the sake of curiosity of course), and it does make it noticeably heavier. I removed it later since 1. I presumed it was illegal and 2. the rattling noise really bugs me after a while. I have a pic to show

[Image: Picture067.jpg]

[Image: Khel_Signature2_1.jpg]
Thanks to Kai-V for the avatar and signature!
Mar 12 2009 09:22 PM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

(Mar 12 2009 08:55 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:  The stadium stuff, I guess, if you hadn't already Crying. What makes a stadium illegal to use anymore, etc.

Already got it covered. I don't think Pichuscute will be happy.

(Mar 12 2009 09:02 PM)Kei Wrote:  Been wondering about this for a while; Is it legal to put things other than Bit Beasts, Faces, Bottoms, etc into the storage space on the bottom of grips? If it isn't, somebody could significantly increase the weight of the grip.

Will add this.

(Mar 12 2009 09:07 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:  What is considered a beyblade still spinning? I feel like we had this conversation before. I believe you said "If a beyblade is still making full revolutions it's considered spining.", right? But what if a Rock Bison is toppled over, but spins with it's final clutch? Or an EG blade starts spinning after it stops? Some people I battled considered that if your beyblade is on its side, then it's considered out.

I skimmed the rulebook right out, and I didn't catch anythin of the sort.

Will add this.

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Mar 12 2009 09:32 PM
Pich

Formerly Pichuscute

Ahhh well, I'll hopefully be getting me MFB attack(or something) soon anyway.

~FWC Forever~
Mar 12 2009 09:53 PM
Pich

Formerly Pichuscute

Got one, clarify what can and can't do with shooter grips. Pinching_grin

~FWC Forever~
Mar 13 2009 12:37 AM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT

(Mar 13 2009 12:37 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:  Got one, clarify what can and can't do with shooter grips. Pinching_grin

haha yeah this is going in

Mar 13 2009 12:44 AM
Giga

Call me Will :D
Antique FaceLapis Lazuli Face

What constitutes a part being broken?

[Image: promotion.jpg]
Thanks to Ellz for my Face Smile
Mar 13 2009 05:10 PM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT

(Mar 13 2009 05:10 PM)Giga Wrote:  What constitutes a part being broken?

... really? How can I possibly clarify this? It's not like there's an intermediary point, it's either broken or not broken.

Mar 13 2009 05:55 PM
Rocky

~~~
Antique FaceSagittario FacePeridot FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceFace of SoulFace of CourageAquario FaceSilver FaceFace of Days

I guess cracks and dents/chips? Obviously blades get scratched.....how big does that scratch have to be before it becomes unusable? Same for chips.
Mar 13 2009 05:58 PM
NAP

-Shika-
Antique FacePeridot Face

If it affects the part's performace, Is my guess.
Mar 13 2009 05:59 PM
Rocky

~~~

I guess.....though that could be hard to judge. Aspecially for younger/stupider bladers. ^^;
Mar 13 2009 06:00 PM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT

A dent and a scratch isn't "breaking". Uncertain

Mar 13 2009 06:04 PM