Rule Clarifications

The Toronto event was not ranked anyway, so it does not matter for that instance.

I mean, I think Hasbro released a grip that fit for plastic launchers or something, or people discovered backward or frontward compatibility between Bakuten Shoot and Metal Fight and we never allowed it.

Perhaps we could, at most, allow the use of those accessories until the official Burst ones come out, just like makeshift solutions were allowed in order to enhance BeyLaunchers right until when TAKARA-TOMY had released real Metal Fight Beyblade products for those purposes like the BeyLauncher Suspension, the BeyLauncher Rubber, etc.
Yeah you guys probably should allow it. When those pull handles catch your fingernail just right with no launcher rubber... ouch!!
Loophole time! (I think)

WBO Organized Play Univeral Rules Wrote:Blader is free to select a different Launcher or, in the case of a Dual Shooter, Spin Direction, unless they have already attached the Beyblade or inserted a Winder. Once either of these actions has been performed, the Shooter cannot be changed. In the case of the Dual Shooter, the Spin Direction can be changed between rounds.

What happens when, in the case of the Dual Shooter, the Beyblade is attached, but the winder has not yet been inserted? The rules say they are free to select another spin direction unless they have attached the Beyblade or inserted the Winder, so while one of these conditions has been satisfied (the Beyblade being attached), the spin direction was not even selected to begin with. Would the Blader be allowed to insert the Winder in their direction of choice after revealing their combo attached to the Beylauncher? Or would they receive a 1-round loss penalty?

It's honestly kind of a petty exploit but seeing as it takes advantage of the "coolest, baddest, most illest strategic feature in HMS"™ I thought it would be worth discussing, since it's technically not false attachment (in fact, it only works in HMS dues to the design of the Dual Shooter vs either of the L/R Launchers in MFB). It only works once anyways, and if both players know the trick then it doesn't work at all and just turns into a double-blind insertion.
Did I really write "most illest" hah?

We wrote "or" so that the Beyblade is considered selected even if only one of those two conditions is reached, so in my opinion there is not much of a loophole, especially considering that both Beyblade and BeyLauncher/Spin Direction selections must be done in double-blind now and you cannot turn around until everything is set.