Round 1 GFX Battle: Xlr8 Vs Jacksonian

Tally of Votes:

Entry 1: 21 Votes
Entry 2: 12 Votes

*Voting Closes on the 15th of July*
Grin I like entry 1
yeah I've been staring for Seven minutes :\

both there's parts I like and don't like, I'm going to wait before I decide...
Wow....these are both amazing...i have to choose entry 1
I'm going to have to pick entry 1. Entry 2 would have been my pick had it been a higher resolution. It looks like a .jpeg file to me.
Entry 1 is my choice but they are both really good
Libruhhh

I am Balance, I'm going for entry 2, as it looks nice, and the clouds seem a little more realistic, but I think the text should have been more like 1.

reasons I didn't go for entry 1, Superman's eyes seems to have a brights blue tint, and seems to be away from the image, and the clouds I'm not to keen on...

Entry 2
They both look totally AWESOME!!!

1 or 2...... IT'S SO HARD.

But I think i'll choose one.

I like what's been done with the S in Superman.
Hmm... this one is actually quite hard to split. I'll have to come back.
Hah, I think these two came out guns blazing. I pick...one. It has more of an "I am here. As in, RIGHT HERE." type of feel to it.
Entry 1, man it's the beast.

Neats blend!
1, only because it has Superman written with the logo, they are soo identical xS
# 1, I got to say! Pretty impressive!

I would use that as my sign.
This is tough choice... but entry 2.
They both are REALLY amazing, and both better what I can do (Obviously). But, I like Entry 2.
I'd pick number 2, it looks better blended, and I'm not really liking the clouds in number 1, they look kinda..flat? I don't really know how to explain it. Lips_sealed
(Jul. 09, 2011  12:54 AM)Vintage Wrote: I'd pick number 2, it looks better blended, and I'm not really liking the clouds in number 1, they look kinda..flat? I don't really know how to explain it. Lips_sealed

I know what you mean, the clouds in number 2 look more misty and blend well which is why my vote goes to entry 2.
But to good entries was hard to chose between them.
I like number 2 as well because I like how the pictures are faded in. It creates a great look Smile.
I like number two because it has better visual effects in my mind.
Entry 1 because super man in entry 2 looks wierd also a little blurry
Entry 1.

Entry 2 has a low resolution and the render placement doesn't look good to me Uncertain. While entry 1 has a better text and it blends with the background very well.