Round 1 GFX Battle: Soul_ Vs RAW

Tally of Votes:

Entry 1: 12 Votes
Entry 2: 17 Votes

*Voting Closes on the 15th of July*
Entry 1, as it looks neat and robotic...

Entry 2 seems to have badly cut areas...

ENTRY 1
wow...both are great.....i prefer entry 1
Entry 2. The text in the first completely ruins it. Awkwardly placed, not matching color, and it doesn't blend well with the rest of the sig. It would have been better without it. To me, bad looking text can make an awesome picture look like carp.
Meh, two looks choppy. I pick entry 1, it just appeals to me.
EDIT: Yeah, I was gonna change, the text is kinda ugly, but two still doesn't compare.
Hmm... another hard one to pick.

Entry 1 seems a bit much. It seems a bit too busy, an overload of pictures so to speak. Due to this it lacks a focal point, a place to draw the public's eye. Another draw back is the placement of the text seems a bit lazy, perhaps if they positioned the text vertically at a 70 to 80 degree angle along the Gundam's gun it would look better? Don't be afraid to try something new. On the plus side I think the metallic background looks good, shame there isn't enough of it in the sig.

Entry 2 isn't that bad of a sig, conversely there are a few minor mistakes which may cost the participant the Round. The picture has been rendered horrendously, it's quite choppy. In sig battles this can cost you dearly. However, I prefer the overall theme of Entry 2 over 1. There is significantly less going on, it has a nice focal point and draws the eye. In regards to focal points to Entry 1 it's almost a little confusing on what is the 'main' center of attraction to their sig.

My vote goes to Entry 2.
I vote for entry 1. The only thing I don't like about it is the words. Entry 2 is great as well, I like its background. But, my vote goes to entry 1.
Numba wumba 1! Really nice, like the scanlines. Good blend!
i pick 2
I do believe the scores of now 5-3 pretty nice critism.

That both sigs are very different and interpret Gundam Wing in a different way. Someone took the plain and simple way and somebody took the extra detail road, to me both are equally good on the way I mark them.
...Are you rating your own work? 6-4, I believe. But yeah, nice elaborating.
(Jul. 09, 2011  12:14 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: 6-4

The current score is 5 - 4 to Entry 1, not 6 - 4.
Number one blends together well but seems a bit crowded while entry two is less crowded but the robot is badly cut at areas which is why my vote goes to entry 1.
entry 1, although the female on the right was not needed, and the text should be changed, i liked entry 1 over 2.
I'm going with entry 2 on this one. The text and multitude of pictuers on #1 just doesn't appeal to me.
I like them both but entry 1 appeals to me more , but the text kinda ruins it but not enough to loose my vote so my vote goes to entry 1
Entry 1 beacause it is well blended it even looks like its from the anime Tongue_out
EDIT: also entry 2 isnt blended to well and is badly rendered.
I would like to go for two it caught my eye when I saw it.
Both entries are pretty nice, but for me entry 2 is better.
Both are nice. Though the text almost ruins it, I vote for Entry 1 And I know who made it. :3
Entry 1 a little too much going on quite a few pics and the thing most people have said about the placement of the text.

Entry 2 easy on the eye and nicely placed but like Fyuuor said quite choppy something I thought it needed was another colour not just red and a bit of black and white.

EDIT: DANG IT!! I did it again. Sorry I vote entry 2.
^ It is unclear who you vote for....
Ive got to say two, i just think it looks better than 1