Round 1 GFX Battle: Soul_ Vs RAW

This is the closest battle so far! After one day of open voting the voting is tied!

Entry 1: 10
Entry 2: 10
Entry 2. I was going to vote entry 1, but the text killed it for me. It looked as though there was so much effort put into the image and then the text was just left to waste.
This is hard to choose... But I have to go with entry 2.
Entry 1 was completely ruined by the text! If there was no text I would have been 100%, but since its there, well... I know it's a small fault, but the smallest mistakes can ruin the big picture.

Entry 2's the image isn't cut very well, but I love the background, it looks very abstract. I like graphics that have text only when it's something important to say, like my sig, it says my username. That is one of the reasons why I chose entry 2.
Lol, I feel sorry for entry 1, was thinking about the tied scores all day, then Fyuuor jynxed it and entry 2 pulled out.

I agree, definately the closest battle.
Well now its now the closest battle because my vote is for 2...
Well now its now the closest battle because my vote is for 2...
Im going for entry 2
I'm gonna choose entry 2. But it's extreamly close.
Close? That is a whole 5 votes. That equals a whole five members for entry 1, and that is just to draw...

I think I may stop posting now as if I keep posting I might accidently reveal which entry is mine get out
So your not alowed to reveal your entry because it might influenc the votes?
I think, even if you are allowed, I hope Soul_ does not as I want to see who is really the best. It is a gaphics tournament, not a popularity contest.
The text in number 1 is really bad, but still it gets my vote. It us cool but needs some more effects.
I choose entry 2.
I vote number 2 for reasons already stated by Fyuuor and a few others.
my vote goes to entry 1, better cuts, nice lines and a funnily placed text
Lol, first person to like the text.

However it does have lines, but they were done probably on purpose
Score check!

Entry 1: 12
Entry 2: 17
entry 2
I Pick Entry 2
2 ftw. I love monochrome.
Voting is now closed.

Final Score:

Entry 1/Soul_: 12
Entry 2/RAW: 21

Congratulations RAW!
Thanks, I was actually pretty scared at the start.

Although, believe it or not, I had a strategy in this whole thing......appeal to kids who find it "cool".
Congrats RAW Grin ! Only if I hadn't the difficulty to find nice stock and render , I don't know what the results would be Tongue_out_wink. Congrats RAW.