Round 1 GFX Battle: BeybladerPotter Vs Fyuuor

Tally of Votes:

Entry 1: 28 Votes
Entry 2: 0 Votes

*Voting Closes on the 15th of July*
Wow, nice in my opinion entry one kills entry 2. Entry one has some great colours in it and it is blending well while entry 2 seems a bit plain.
DEFIANTLY 1, It calls out to me, CARNAGE, and it has alot more to it than you originally think Wink
i vote for the first entry as its pictures and there quality is truly awesome and the effect used and the hardwork the person has done is clearly visible
Entry one is "Un freakin believable."

that's where the vote falls.
What Jacksonian said. Entry 1 is unbelievable. I know who made it too... Tongue_out (I feel it is somewhat obvious)
Entry 1. I like the abstract background and how the background is not flat; it goes above the picture too, making it blend nicely. Also, the text has a nice "robot" or "mechanical" feel to it, and it fits the theme nicely.
Entry 1 hands down. Tongue_out
wow.... Entry 1 looks very very well done. i chose entry 1
Isn't it obvious who made what? Of course its obvious.
Entry one because it is clearer than entry 2 and has the use of fractals it is really good on the eyes Grin
Entry one looks extremely nice.
Love the way they have used the right to make Optimus' weapon stand out.
Nice blending of colours, looks great.

Entry 2 is just, plain.
Looks blurry, and like not much effort has been put into it ...
I say what every one else says 1!
Oh, man. Two is good, but this is still a slaughter. By far, one wins. (We all know who did it, too.)
Entry one for sure. The graphics on the sparks are really good.
Fyuuor, why won't you end this already? Tongue_out You're to win anyway. I knew.
its due to the points in the charts...
I mean this round we're up against. THIS THREAD. He'll win for sure and I accept that. Tongue_out
Unfortunately BeybladerPotter I need to keep the thread open as the amount of votes a person receives is recorded.

I think that you have made a great effort with your entry BeybladerPotter, taking your age into consideration you have made an incredible sig. Your twice as good as what I was when I was your age, that is something that you should be very proud of. There certainly is potential in your work Joyful_3
Oh..........I didn't understand that....Tongue_out Wait, wait, wait, wait.....You know my age? How's that possible.....Gah. I don't know. Bye.
(Jul. 09, 2011  4:43 AM)Xyo Wrote: Are you 12? i am too Grin

no she's 10...
(Jul. 09, 2011  4:44 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2011  4:43 AM)Xyo Wrote: Are you 12? i am too Grin

no she's 10...
There. And 'ya I'm 10.
as much as i like the old school optimus prime in entry two (oldscoolFTW), entry one is completely amazing

my vote goes to entry one