Round 1 GFX Battle: BeybladerPotter Vs Fyuuor

Entry 1. 2 gets killed but both are good although there seems to be more flow in the first entry and lighting is perfect too. But I didn't like how the render is placed.

My vote goes to 1

I know who made the first entry and the second entry Wink.
ENTRY 1 for sure. for one its alot clearer and just looks so much cooler
I choose entry 1, it looks vibrant and well placed.
I can say other things too but to sum it up it looks AWESOME.

Entry 2 was good but it was a little to plain for me and i'm not a fan of old school optimus prime.
Entry one seems to have a lot more effort put into it. Entry one for me!
I vote for number 1 as it is just less bland than number 2
I vote entry 1.
Entry 2 is a bit blurry and not much going on in the picture. But still it's good for 10.
I'm 10 too! < Off topic
I vote for entry one, It's much better.
"Optims Prime"?
one is the best one
Entry 1 is just plain epik
(Jul. 09, 2011  8:17 PM)Greimatter Wrote: I vote for entry one, It's much better.
"Optims Prime"?

Hah. Grei beat me to it. C'mon dudes, it's not Optims Prime. I was scanning this thread to see if anyone else caught that, and naturally, someone beat me to it.
Entry 1 no quitions ask!
(Jul. 09, 2011  11:17 PM)Ryuk Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2011  8:17 PM)Greimatter Wrote: I vote for entry one, It's much better.
"Optims Prime"?

Hah. Grei beat me to it. C'mon dudes, it's not Optims Prime. I was scanning this thread to see if anyone else caught that, and naturally, someone beat me to it.

I seen it the day Minute I decided... But OPTIMS fit above Prime easier than OPTIMUS, also I kinda like the abbreviation Joyful_3
As much as I hate to go with everyone else, I need to vote for entry 1. It looks amazing, it just... Works.
I vote entry 1.

Why?

Entry one has an abstract and unique background to match the pic of Optimus Prime. Although entry one didn't have a "u" between the letters "m" and "s" in the word Optimus, it was still worth the choice to make. Excellent quality, too.

Entry two had terrible quality (I found it somewhat blurred) with no distinctive pictures that actually stood out. The background didn't go along well with the pics, either, and was not truly unique in any way whatsoever.

P.S. I already KNOW who submitted what entry. - Well, I think it's obvious, already.
BeybladerPotter: WOW, I'm 10, too.
Dude, you're not supposed to tell people who made what. Yeah it's obvious to you, but it might not be to someone else.
(Jul. 10, 2011  2:26 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Dude, you're not supposed to tell people who made what. Yeah it's obvious to you, but it might not be to someone else.

It's edited.
Please people even if you are certain you know who created a sig please don't share that knowledge. It ruins the entire concept of anonymity this I'm trying to create.

I know Futomos edited his post, however this is for future reference.
I Pick Entry 1
entry 1, no need for a discription why, people have already posted every reason why.
Entry one of course.
2 is too foggy.
Voting is now closed:

Entry 1/Fyuuor: 32
Entry 2/BeybladerPotter: 1

I only realized about the 'Optims Prime' thing after the thread was created, I was kinda hoping nobody would pick up on it, lol.